Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

oh don't be so blue, at least it's looking more fun with something more playable than sexy time all the time. I've been missing this kind of game since true love, not really in the same genre, but yeah. (Though the addition of rape option would really be nice, haven't seen a real-time rape option in illusion's game at all.. and no, I don't consider Rapelay as one either)

Not that I've finished downloading, mind you. Still at 70%

Comment

Watch out that you stay on topic. Read what the thread is about before posting. Neg-rep, deleted posts and even worse will be the consequence of OT. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those starting the game. You may bitch about the game and post general comments in the other thread.

About the gameplay, I have found that you need to have a full class before you can start the game, but then you can remove some until you commit the class. After that it doesn't seem to be possible to add or remove to the class. (?)

Comment

A full class? Gross. I'm going to have to bang out another 7 characters. Or I guess I could just use the defaults.
        Originally posted by xXJacksXx
        It turns out I was a homo
        It happens to the best of us.

Comment

Soge's guide to getting laid for noobs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.6 KB
ID:	4848156

1: Pick a chara to concentrate on, since we're taking it easy it's best if they like you're character (ie: physically/personality-wise you match what they like when you created them)
          2: Try out the Stage 1 options on her, find the ones that work (highest percentage) and use them (remember to switch between them).
          3: Try out Stage 2 once in a while until she accepts.
          4: Sexy times. Move on to Stage 3, stepping up through the numbers (seem to be from easiest to hardest). Make sure to be alone with her in a room (ie: not a hallway or outside).
          5: Fap, etc.

[Updated with newer TL]
          Last edited by Sogekihei; 06-10-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

No, I have a class of 3 guys and 4 girls working out just fine, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

As far as I wrote, you don't get the start button until the class has been full. After that you can reduce the number and still start.

Originally posted by Sogekihei View Post

[ATTACH]198812[/ATTACH]

1: Pick a chara to concentrate on, since we're taking it easy it's best if they like you're character (ie: physically/personality-wise you match what they like when you created them)
              2: Try out the Stage 1 options on her, find the ones that work (highest percentage) and use them (remember to switch between them).
              4: Sexy times. Move on to Stage 3, stepping up through the numbers (seem to be from easiest to hardest). Make sure to be alone with her in a room (ie: not a hallway or outside).
              Awesome post. I wish I could rep you again, but I already repped you for translating the button explanations. This will help a lot... *hurries to try it out*

Comment

I just spammed options on a girl and on the fourth game day she gave in. Yet to see any of them having sex with each other though, wonder how long it would take for that happen without me playing as everyone first.

Comment

found anything out with the diffrent music?(seems that it indicates mood too)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sogekihei View Post

[ATTACH]198812[/ATTACH]

thanks a lot for that, +rep

as for the colour coding, it seems to go purple for hate - blue for indifference - green for like - yellow for like more than friends...
                    haven't gotten any further than that yet
                    Last edited by ID of Fei; 06-10-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Well here is the "sexy music" that seems to play whenever somebody you are in a relationship with interacts with you but I also got some "confrontational" music playing a lot when nothing was really happening.

Comment

Updated the icon guide with more accurate translations.

Comment

I have been wondering, does the AI try to hit on you sometimes or do you always have to start things?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, the AI will come up to you every now and again, for everything from mundane questions to asking to be your lover.

Comment

You can use the Mousewheel to switch between the girls current on the screen. I used the Notebook to talk to the girls again, but you can just "Run" to them. Thank god for the auto-find

Edit: I just got a girl to over 100% (again) and went to the Statue. It shows her speechbubble as green, so i think the % is how much she likes you. And there is always a sad sound when you get rejected hehe
                              Last edited by DaPhoenix; 06-10-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Might seem like a stupid question but how do I actually change what character I play as? I found if I remove who I am currently from the class it assigns me someone else but I want to be the male that I made earlier.

Edit: Well I figured out one way to do it, simply remove everyone then add what character you want to be, then auto fill the rest, or fill with characters you want.
                                Last edited by Lorddias; 06-10-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X