Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

Statue Colour Guide (Very roughly)
    (Go to path beside river - that goes between your house and school - and click on the statue to access this relationship guide for the current player character.)
    Purple: Dislike/Hate
    Blue: Who's that?
    Cyan: Don't really know them
    Green: Friendly
    Red: Lover

Comment

Originally posted by Sogekihei View Post
      (Go to path beside river - that goes between your house and school - and click on the statue to access this relationship guide for the current player character.)
      I just hit Yellow at 150%

Purple (this is purple, right?!) at 180% though this could hit sooner, 175% maybe. Sorry but i cant translate this, hope this is helpful in any way
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DaPhoenix; 06-10-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Well, I stalked a girl 3 days, first she was blue, following green, yellow and now red. bus still, i get rejected every time, although i get most of the time 144% and more (the highest was 300%)...

what shall I do?

Comment

Originally posted by DaPhoenix View Post
          I just hit Yellow at 150%
          Jealously, if prior color schemes are any indication.
          Originally posted by xXJacksXx
          It turns out I was a homo
          It happens to the best of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Yandere View Post
            Jealously, if prior color schemes are any indication.
            Might be, but it could also indicate a colour between green and red? So... half loving... don't know. Just updated with new status which shouldn't be Hate, at least thats what i hope. Her greeting seems nice, but maybe she's sarcastic lol

Comment

I have found that during H different girls have different preferred positions: Some positions will make their bar go red and they have a more powerful climax and will stick their tongue out. There are three colors; green (likes the least), yellow (likes more) and red (yeah well). There seems to be a favorite for when both the male and the female is in control.

But in other news I'm disappointed at how simple the H is and that you just need to press a button to climax. I'm also disappointed that there's no groping (unless you count the kissing and the hugging). In AG3 and AHM it was a challenge to H. I must admit that I had hoped that there was more challenge to it. However there are many other gameplay layers, like AI approaching you or your preferred girl, fights, homos, so there will still be plenty to explore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sogekihei View Post
                i must disagree on the Purple

Purple: Interested/does not dislike
                blue: neutral
                cyan:dislike(might be the other way around with blue
                Green: friends
                Red:Lover
                yellow: interested/jelly
                sigpic

Comment

Would anyone be so kind to translate roughly for page 5 of the manual? I think it might help us understand this thing better somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                    I have found that during H different girls have different preferred positions: Some positions will make their bar go red and they have a more powerful climax and will stick their tongue out. There are three colors; green (likes the least), yellow (likes more) and red (yeah well). There seems to be a favorite for when both the male and the female is in control.

But in other news I'm disappointed at how simple the H is and that you just need to press a button to climax. I'm also disappointed that there's no groping (unless you count the kissing and the hugging). In AG3 and AHM it was a challenge to H. I must admit that I had hoped that there was more challenge to it. However there are many other gameplay layers, like AI approaching you or your preferred girl, fights, homos, so there will still be plenty to explore.
                    Thats true, it's very simple. Especially the Hszenes. Once you have H with a girl, all positions seem to be available. But i like the overall H.

Well, what happened to my gal since the 180%? I messed up by asking her how she feels. omg sorry ~.~ Got me down to 120%, but the talking about sex got her to 180% again. That was where my day ended. The next day she approached me and asked something and in the next conversation, i saw that we seemed to be in a relationship, so i ate lunch with her (210%) and after break she got into a room with me alone where i kissed her. Dropped that bitch down to 120% lol, but when i asked her to "follow me" into one of the Girlsrooms (Changing room at the gym) she got instantly to 300%. From that point forward it didn't really matter what i do. We kissed, hugged, had sex and always the % got around between 60 (!!) and 210.

H isn't complicated, but don't do what i did: the Climax on the left is not for "cumming", it's for leaving the H-Scene. But i asked her instantly after that to do it again and yay we did it again.

The following is just for that red arrow, Sex (M) i think.
                    To the right there are buttons with Numbers from 1 to 4. Each one is a separate Position and each one has a few Positions for themselves, which can be activated by just pressing the big round button with the mouse on it to the right of the screen. You can lock the position you are in by just pressing the Button right to its left.

Happy Fappin

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption21 View Post
                      i must disagree on the Purple

Purple: Interested/does not dislike
                      blue: neutral
                      cyan:dislike(might be the other way around with blue
                      Green: friends
                      Red:Lover
                      yellow: interested/jelly
                      Hmm, I'm not sure. The jap for cyan seems to indicate it's they are 'unknown' to the MC, and the only purple character in my save is the one that actively hates me in conversation. Yellow I can't really tell because I always seem to either skip that step or never get to it.

Comment

the purple seems to be a little weird(guess it depends whats written in it)
                        cos ive had a fight with one dude and he is purple now and im rather sure he aint liking me, but on the other hand this one girl my fatty is friendly with her is purple(and something other is written in it) and she seems to like me

wtfbbq ?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm playing under Japanese locale. Buttons in character editor and launcher display Japanese text correctly for me. But when it comes to girls names and ingame text - it is displayed with weird characters. What could cause it?

Comment

The weird characters for kanji in names could possibly be a font issue? But I have the same problem. I imagine a lot of us do.

So I've been able to do missionary, girl on top, from behind, blowjob, and I think that's it. There seem to be a lot of space in between the buttons though, so maybe more positions can be unlocked with some sort of objective achievement? It would be pretty odd for an illusion game to have all the sex positions from the very start at least.

Comment

It is not a font issue, because I'm pretty sure there are more characters written than there should be kanji.

Comment

Seems to be AppLocale issue. But removing AppLoc.tmp is not helping =/

Comment

Working...
                                X