Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQUseful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game infoDownloadHF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more! CharactersCheatsModsTools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• Probably a pointless post seeing as how AA2 is coming out and how it might have been discussed before. I saw a post in AA2 that mentioned that the AI characters wouldn't pick fights until I saw two characters just recently fight it out, both referring to AI in AA, not AA2. Maybe he meant that they won't fight the character. I saw another post imply that they do indeed fight you until you study and do well in studies so I'm partially confused while my mind is simply bridging the bit that the AI indeed does fight you using options at your disposal. Everybody is on equal ground.

There's just so much to do in AA that I haven't seen every corner. I've maybe seen about 80% of it so I want to know how from this posting here if the AI actually does fight you. I saw fighting so I'd assume that everything you're able to do that the AI would be able to do which should be a sigh of relief for AA2 with all the bonuses and features being added into AA2.

How about I word my question in the way of - "Have you ever been provoked by an AI into a fight? How?"
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 05-19-2014, 06:54 AM. Reason: Moved from FAQ to AA gameplay discussion

Comment

• Twice it happened when my character was running toward a girl, I looked away at the wrong moment, he runs into the girls bathroom, and gets his ass kicked by the girl he was going to talk to. The third time it happened was when an eloquent dude competed by making the girl I was talking to choose between him and me. She chose me. It was on the next day that he came running over and kicked my pc's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaotomeRanma View Post
        Twice it happened when my character was running toward a girl, I looked away at the wrong moment, he runs into the girls bathroom, and gets his ass kicked by the girl he was going to talk to. The third time it happened was when an eloquent dude competed by making the girl I was talking to choose between him and me. She chose me. It was on the next day that he came running over and kicked my pc's ass.
        I thought so. I thought it was weird when seeing that one post mentioning that limiting the AI in fighting was a downer. I've seen the AI fight now while assuming they have access to what you do while doing what you would do elsewhere.

Ouch! LOL @ getting his ass kicked in the bathroom. And I see a nice aura of jealousy. Hearing that has me now breathing a sigh of relief because it would be silly for them to not add fighting to the AI's scripting way back when. I just hopped on it recently so I had to doublecheck. And this has me breathing a sigh of relief for AA2 with how they'll return tiny various kinds of favours in acts and social interactions.

Comment

• On the Character Creation Breast Scale (0% - +100%). Where do each of the breast ranges fall at? A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. Or is there some math formula to convert breast size in cm to that scale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Subtrance View Post
            I thought so. I thought it was weird when seeing that one post mentioning that limiting the AI in fighting was a downer. I've seen the AI fight now while assuming they have access to what you do while doing what you would do elsewhere.

Ouch! LOL @ getting his ass kicked in the bathroom. And I see a nice aura of jealousy. Hearing that has me now breathing a sigh of relief because it would be silly for them to not add fighting to the AI's scripting way back when. I just hopped on it recently so I had to doublecheck. And this has me breathing a sigh of relief for AA2 with how they'll return tiny various kinds of favours in acts and social interactions.
            No kidding, I'm definitely a lot more careful nowadays when I see my character running to a potentially dangerous area. The AI can basically do everything you can. except that as an evil, they can kill a lover they are displeased with,

Originally posted by Singe View Post
            On the Character Creation Breast Scale (0% - +100%). Where do each of the breast ranges fall at? A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. Or is there some math formula to convert breast size in cm to that scale?
            I don't think there's a specific formula, as far as I know, that slider just scales the breast size up or down from a preset size based on the character's body type.

Comment

• Hello there ..!
              I stoped playing AA2 for a while to check this one and i found it more appealing to me .. I have n't specified the reason , this version is simpler with less options in dialogue ( maybe that's the reason as the extra options of AA2 are a bit unnecessary and i dont use them at all .. ) .. Also i like more the randomness at H scenes ( partner choose what she-he likes ) ..

Anyway i wanted to ask why my main pc is always clothed in H scenes even in his bedroom ( he has the lowest virtue though ) .. He get naked only at the first time with a girl ( maybe to encourage her ?!?! ) and after this he dont want to get rid of his clothes .. The girls from the other ( my first two lovers ) have n't any problem to go full nude after their first time .. The one of them i pressume has low virtue the other is a " difficult " and " stiff " but she has n't problem with nudity even in other places except my room .. It has to do something with a specific trait of my character ?
              a story maker addict....

Comment

• Hey folks, I would like to know if there is an option/combination of options and/or a certain character build that makes a character not care if you cheat on them, even if it's in front of them. Just came back to playing AA2 after a long break and I am unfamiliar with a lot of these new extra options. If there are any mods that do the same thing, that would be most helpful too. Thanks in advance!

I SPEAK WITH NO SILLY!

Comment

Working...
                X