Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    There is (almost certainly) no fondling besides kissing and hugging the girl.

I don't think you have to watch her eyes or anything. All you have to do is go through the 16 variations and see if there is a position that'll bring her to the red state. If there isn't it might help to raise your relationship with her or maybe try a more sensitive girl.
    Red state? You mean there's another state after orange? News to me O.O

Comment

Hey...the yaoi buttsex was a scam!..you don't get any sex scenes...it just skips.

Comment

Well after playing around some with the relationship it seem simple. Simply press buttons and see how she/he react to it. See which one they like and dislike, and find a nice pattern of buttons. It will take time, even with the sluts girls the wrong combination of buttons will get you no where. I wish I could be more helpful but the personalities and traits affect the relationships quite a bit so it hard for me to give you set direction to getting laid.

One small tip I can give is if the girl isn't a slut and she's giving you a hard time kissing and hugging her, then lead her somewhere isolated (like the bathroom and then try). Sometime the girls are just shy and don't want to show affection public. This was the case with 4 of my girls (one of which I was already dating).

Must say I'm having fun with the netorare factor. I already got a harem of girls and just stole one of the girls from one of my wimpy male characters.
        Last edited by ShadowRFox; 06-10-2011, 02:11 PM.

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

Comment

Originally posted by AK420 View Post
          So, I created a total slut girl so that I could achieve H quicker. After about an hour of talking to her and taking her on walks we finally get to the h-scene.

You can use the music as a good cue as to when to try to kiss/hug/etc. When it goes into sexy music, you can attempt to kiss/hug, if you get a good response, anything over 30% I think, then you can try for a confession or h. Also I noticed that the 'confession' icon changed to a broken heart before I was able to go into H.

This is my rant, if you don't want to read a negative review then don't click this button:
          Spoiler
          What the F&^#! The H is absolutely ridiculously simple. Their is no direct interaction at all as far as I can tell. You click this button to make the animation run, then push that button to change position, then push another button to climax.

There is no fondling, no mouse cursor interaction with her boobs/butt. Frankly, the h-scenes are boooooorrrriiiiiing. I love the body on the girl that I created, but I am extremely disappointed in this.

I've been around long enough to know to not get my hopes up for Illusion releases, and I think that I did a good job with that. But this release falls below even my most reserved expectations. The only redeeming factor for me is that I can create a chunky girl.

But that fell flat when I learned that there is no interactive groping/fondling whatsoever. I want a sex sim with a doll in a room. I want it to be close to real life, making out for an hour, feeling her up, fingering her and then finally getting to the sex.

Illusion's creators have some sort of mental deficiency, in my opinion. It just doesn't follow any pattern of logic.

I'm sorry for the rant but I just had to get this off of my chest.

I'm done with Illusion.
          ^What? Really?? I'm glad i'm still keeping my AG3

Originally posted by Kuroganemk2 View Post
          Hey...the yaoi buttsex was a scam!..you don't get any sex scenes...it just skips.
          ^Already talked about it in the Pre-release thread

Originally posted by StormWing
          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

This is your fondling, sorry.

Spoiler

Do not under any circumstances, POST LINKS OF TORRENTS/DDL

DO NOT ASK FOR TORRENTS/DDL

Explanation here:http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...nd-downloading

Comment

Okay... is there any way to actually steer the character you're playing, or are we stuck with giving instructions to sims like in a certain EA game?

Comment

Originally posted by vidocq View Post
                Okay... is there any way to actually steer the character you're playing, or are we stuck with giving instructions to sims like in a certain EA game?
                Nope, you're pretty much stuck choosing from the locations available by clicking the first(?) or second button from the right menu...

EDIT: Is there a way to make teh boobs bigger than the maximum size?
                Last edited by ihearsubtitles; 06-10-2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

The sex in this game is really sterile. What was good about AG3 was how you just walked around and the girls would try to have sex with you and you would then proceed to have sex there and then. Add to that the customization and foreplay options.

In AA you have to go through a tremendous amount of bullshit to get to the sex. The girl is then instantly stripped of all of her clothing and you begin your weird astral dimension sex in which your interaction is limited to selecting scenes as if the game is some $5 flash game with pre-rendered scenes. I don't really understand what they spent all their time doing, if they had to make the game so bare of content they should have at least added a clothing maker so that the community could sort it out.

The game isn't terrible but it's just missing some extremely basic and crucial features, they obviously fucked up during the development and this is what resulted.

Comment

Jesus christ this thing doesn't make sense to me. So Ive been working on my red haired girl for 3 or 4 days and still I get rejected every time I got in for contact or confession. Her bubble is pink yet all my talk gets 150%-350%.

So after growing tired of her shit I figured I would start talking to the green haired girl a little more. Every time I do the red head shows up and says something intimidating to Green. So I was in class talking to Green, perhaps the 4 time that day and Red shows up and Red and Green start fist fighting.... If the bitch finds me worth fighting over, why does she reject me constantly.

I am thinking that it must be entirely possible that some girls have to initiate sex. Still experimenting.

Comment

It is a pretty ridiculously easy and simple H game. Nowhere near the interactivity of SB3, AG3 or SBZ. That said, it's still somewhat entertaining for roleplaying purposes.

Comment

can anyone tell give me tips on how to get a h scene? i've played for 3 hours now to absolutely no avail..

Comment

Originally posted by kais View Post
                          The sex in this game is really sterile. What was good about AG3 was how you just walked around and the girls would try to have sex with you and you would then proceed to have sex there and then. Add to that the customization and foreplay options.

In AA you have to go through a tremendous amount of bullshit to get to the sex. The girl is then instantly stripped of all of her clothing and you begin your weird astral dimension sex in which your interaction is limited to selecting scenes as if the game is some $5 flash game with pre-rendered scenes. I don't really understand what they spent all their time doing, if they had to make the game so bare of content they should have at least added a clothing maker so that the community could sort it out.

The game isn't terrible but it's just missing some extremely basic and crucial features, they obviously fucked up during the development and this is what resulted.
                          I'm just speculating, but maybe Illusion is in the midst of making AG4 or something and they realized they had to put something out for the time being. Because honestly it doesn't look like a great deal of work went into this game.

Comment

Originally posted by jtieh View Post
                            can anyone tell give me tips on how to get a h scene? i've played for 3 hours now to absolutely no avail..
                            The best tips I can give you are to create the girls so that they have a preference to your player character's body type/size/personality/etc.

Also, it really quickens up the process if you make them sluts (have a perverted subconscious). After that be sure to study, invite to lunch, help out with their club, walk them home. Probably by the 2nd day if you hit the right buttons you should be able to get her to accept your confession (and then get the h content).

Comment

That's pretty optimistic of you; I think they've squandered all the benefit of the doubt I'd given them. Seems like every game they make a backward leap away from everything good about their previous games, and just hype a meager handful of gimmicks as if everyone should be excited and grateful about getting shortchanged (well, everyone paid, that is...)

Maybe something of value can be stripped out and merged with AG3 make a bootleg AG4, to show Illusion how it's done.
                              Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Originally posted by elsewhere View Post
                                I'm just speculating, but maybe Illusion is in the midst of making AG4 or something and they realized they had to put something out for the time being. Because honestly it doesn't look like a great deal of work went into this game.
                                Yeah, this same exact statement has been made for the last three releases at least. I don't think that it can stand under scrutiny any more.

To answer your other question about how to h. I can only say that you need to follow this as closely as you can. I also think that it is important to click the "time advance" button at the bottom right after you have had a successful conversation. I noticed that if I get a 100% or better reaction, then I advance the time, they get hot and bothered a little quicker. Also take them around to secluded places before you decide to kiss/hug. I think that the gym storage room is a good place for privacy.

The personality traits play a major role as well as to what conversation pieces they like. I have one girl that gives a 200% response almost every time I "Cheer her up".

Also, what the heck is up with everyone eating on the roof of the school? I ask her to go eat together, and she takes me to the roof? Weird.

Is there a cafeteria? I haven't checked, I guess.

COMING SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X