Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• Originally posted by rippir View Post
    15. If your goal is to get as many girls as possible to like you, at the start of every day click the statue & check all the light blue girls out, talk to them each at least 4 time, using blue options only. Then your next priority is talking to the green girls, use blue only again. You don't need to maintain the pink girls, give them a kiss every couple days or so. Once they hit yellow, try have sex with them, if you have sex they will go to pink.
    Not with a Yandere , a Yandere girl will kill her lover pretty fast (sometime in less than one day) if they don't pay attention to her. My MC is a Yandere, anf she killed almost all single time where i didn' t play her !

Comment

• i created a school with 99% boy and only 1 girl ( main char ) this feels so epic like a otome harem lol

still cant get anything like hug , kiss etc

i think i'll try 99% boy + 1 girl and play the role one of those males

Image removed.

Comment

• My tips

1.Start off by small amount of girl (I start with 4 girl 1 Guy) it would be easy to get all girl since you got plenty of time to spend with them ...and you can add more later

2.Do activities with girl (Do homework, Eat lunch, Go to club, Go home together) you will not see the result immediately but you will see your success in talk rise in next free time session

3.Use 4 talk topic as you already know ...but when you feel the success rate is not change ...use "Point out behavior" several time ...it's will make a change to success topic

4.the "How are you" question is to check your relation if it's 100% or more ...she is probably at Yellow relation ...other way to see is if you ask to go somewhere with her ...you will get super high (like 300%) with Yellow relation girl too

5.when you are at Yellow relation... try to kiss her ...if you successfully kiss her 2 time ask to do H...she will let you do the limited H-scene

6.after you can do limited H-scene ...in next session do the same process (two kiss or hug and then ask for H) ...after you satisfied her in H-scene quickly talk to her and confess ...you will be likely success in confess with 100% or more success rate

7.or you can keep doing H with her without confess for fun (and no interrupt from her when you do H with other) ...but some girl type will come and confess to you eventually

8.Kiss and Hug command is useful when you wanna do H-scene ...it will raise the success rate of asking ...and if it's nearly or more than 120% (two kiss or hug will do) ...she will be naked when do H
        Last edited by anyse; 06-14-2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• I know about color icons. But in this case, the NPC itself is offered H. And my attempts to control the process failed. NPC itself has done everything that she wanted sitting on cowgirl. Sorry for my english...

Comment

• Been playing since it came out and I just love the character customization.
            I've been wondering if there is some way to get a H-scene with 2 guys? I've got a cute trap shota boyfriend but when we go home it just fades to black and then back. Is there a way to swap character models or alike?
            Sorry for the bother

Comment

• Originally posted by kubak View Post
              I know about color icons. But in this case, the NPC itself is offered H. And my attempts to control the process failed. NPC itself has done everything that she wanted sitting on cowgirl. Sorry for my english...
              It does not matter if she offered or you asked. there are still two actions. If you don't understand Japanese, than you won't know which one she asks until you start. If it's the one where she is active, big button in the lower right corner will be red (she will be changing positions automatically, and starting the process again and again after a little rest), if you are active, then the button will be blue and you will have total control on all actions. Still, if you try to have sex with her again, you will have more control, instead of "And my attempts to control the process failed". You also can check colors by clicking the different buttons to cum and watching their animation to see who is cumming.
              Last edited by archmag; 06-14-2011, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• @rippir I dont think I would want all the girls to like a single MC. Being that I am my class, not my MC. I can be any of them. Its a bitch having more than 2 girls liking the same guy.

Comment

• Well I got a point where I was talking to the girl, and my girlfren interupted and I had to choose between two of them
                  or myself? I don't get it so I chose my girlfriend and that other girl hates me now.
                  Oh..boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeltrax225 View Post
                    Well I got a point where I was talking to the girl, and my girlfren interupted and I had to choose between two of them
                    or myself? I don't get it so I chose my girlfriend and that other girl hates me now.
                    Oh..boy.
                    I almost always choose new girl, cos if you choose gf other girl will hate you, but if you choose new girl your gf is... well she understand that you are healty young man

I Love Flat-Chested Girls! ^_^

Comment

• Anyone knows how to manage tsundere characters? I can't get her to do it with me and its hard to get kisses and hugs.
                      She's way different from others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
                        I almost always choose new girl, cos if you choose gf other girl will hate you, but if you choose new girl your gf is... well she understand that you are healty young man
                        Damn..I messed up.

Comment

• By tsundere you mean Faithful, Selfish or some else personality?

I Love Flat-Chested Girls! ^_^

Comment

• "Affable". Forgotten to mention that she's my girlfriend too.
                            So I googled affable..and that definition is far from tsundere. Wtf.

Comment

• Does anyone was able to make a 3p H-scene with 2 guys and 1 girl ?
                              I'm trying do so with one girl and 7 different personalities guys and there is always conflict between 2 guys and I had to choose one of them o_O
                              I even try to "date" with 2 guys in one place(like bathroom, dressing room, etc.) and nothing...

Comment

• Sorry dude, 3p is not possible in this game.
                                "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

Working...
                                X