Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

Originally posted by Kira57 View Post
    Because there's plenty normal games with yaoi.
    What normal games are you talking about? I mean the closest I saw was Dragon Age II, and that wasn't very explicit. So alas, I've never seen Varric ride Fenris like a mechanical bull, not that I'd ever want to see that more than once...or ever be able to unsee it.

Now that i'm think about it there might be gay sex on second life.
    Oh, there is. In fact this kinda reminds me of Hard Alley High, only several magnitudes tamer.
    Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

now here is a mighty question..
      how to get the girls naked ? cos i sure saw one of them was as naked as god created..now there is clothed sex >.>
      sigpic

Comment

What is wrong with illusion ?. Their game is more and more foolish, its even worse than School mate 2, all of the girl don't wear any bra. Are they shameless ? And H mode is boring, just click the mouse and the girl and guy will climax after 5s, nothing to do.
        Why don't they just update AG3 or released AG3 version school, i will be much, much better than this

Comment

Originally posted by DokEnkephalin View Post
          What normal games are you talking about? I mean the closest I saw was Dragon Age II, and that wasn't very explicit. So alas, I've never seen Varric ride Fenris like a mechanical bull, not that I'd ever want to see that more than once...or ever be able to unsee it.
          My bad,I meant "normal h-games",that aren't in 3d.

And people shouldn't hope for some yaoi sex scenes patch for this game.I can't imagine japanese producers making it available.
          Some dude would have to go to the office some morning and say " yo guys,what about we spend money and time on a yaoi sex engine.We'll have males engaging in anal sex and groping each other,that might be kool. ".

Comment

Originally posted by Kanjikun View Post
            That's a shame then... And yes, I mean 3d game with yaoi, I'm not intersted in Second Life, I just wanted one with anime style, as this one.
            I know there are some visual novels, but there aren't any like this, in 3d... well, I suppose I'll have to flirt or wathever with the girls only then.

But well, if you play as a girl, u can have sex with guys, right?
            But then I suppose the H-scene will focus on the girl too, then it's the same. xD
            am I right?
            I think you can change who you are playing every morning but i'm not so sure since i'm still downloading the torrent and will wait for an uncensor patch to play it,if I even play it at all (no yaoi,no clothes editor zzz).So you should be able to play as a girl.

Comment

I think you can change who you are playing every morning but i'm not so sure since i'm still downloading the torrent and will wait for an uncensor patch to play it,if I even play it at all (no yaoi,no clothes editor zzz).So you should be able to play as a girl.
              Yeah, I know you can change your character but... the think I'm trying to ask, is... if you are playing with the girl, the h-scenes focus on the boy?

Or just always in the girl?

I mean, in other games like this, the scene always focus on the girl, and u just hear the girl voice, and the boy is like a mannequin.

do this happen in this game too?

I suppose that's it, but I want to make sure. xD

In brief, aside from girls, is it possible to interact (sexually and not sexually), with the guys, or are they just voiceless dolls?

Comment

So has anyone triggered the rumored yandere scenes. I seen fights but nothing worse than that...

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

Comment

I know I may be in the minority, but this game is awesome! If you want sex here is the quickest way I know, notice people who interupt you, they are interested in you even if you aren't. I have trained 3 people in less than an hour, all strangers. Its just find a good button combo and repeat. Also the futanari in this game is off the chain, simi-limp dick power thrust and all......

click on the seating chart, pick the last person who interrupted you while you were trying to hit on your dream character,now you get to the big curve of possible icons. Ill include a map of patterns to help in the fap quest. l
                  Any time you want to interact with the love interest click the move to target (green run button), seroiusly MOST USED BUTTON OF THE GAME!.
                  *On the fap map I omitted a number on the pattern 1 legend, it should say: pattern 1 repeat 1-6 not 1-5 sorry*
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by mixjon; 06-10-2011, 07:36 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

can someone help me to create my characters? male and female to get atracted whatever i do it seems never lead me to a h scene i guess i made the guy unatractive or something.
                    yeeeey! glad to see Hongfire is back!!1 \o/ my favorite place for hentai

Sorry about my bad english, not my primary language.

Comment

• So no forced sex here? Bummer. :/

Comment

• How to get naked in H-Screen ?
                        I can't find any buttons for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Yagamid View Post
                          How to get naked in H-Screen ?
                          I think it depends on the location.

Comment

After club, ask them to come to your house. It is all naked there.

Comment

• Toooo many idiots posting who either had no idea what to expect (the background/foreground H scheme has been known for fucking months), don't seem to know how to play or haven't played enough (no really, it's incredibly easy to score on day one IF you know your NPCs, partially clothed H or full nakedness are triggered depending on location and character traits), or are forever stuck in AG2 land (cursor fondling, SERIOUSLY? that "feature" was rightly put out of its misery with rapelay, it made AG2 a more frustrating pixel hunt than the original Diablo). Last count there are 4*4*4*2 = 128 (edit: whoops, corrected twice, forgot the girl-on-girl) positional variations of SM2 level quality (as opposed to the SB0 jerkfest, AG3's lack of variety, @Homemate's too-fast-too-furious animations, or *shudder* Yuusha's floaty magic limbs), all of which have their own climax animations. Only SM2 has anything approaching this number of positions.

Subjective complaints are one thing. Bitching about the lack of clothing customization, the approach to the background, the lack of *insert anachronistic feature* or lack of *insert possibly good feature* is fine, but it's still bitching. Nothing wrong with bitching, but objectively declaring the game to be crap based on said bitching or, as seems to be the case with so a lot of these posts, simply not knowing how a particular gameplay element works, is plain stupid. It puts you in the same crowd as the basement dwellers who still think Fallout 3 is the shittiest game ever made because it wasn't 2D isometric turn based, and that is just a horrible place to be, really.
                              Last edited by canthics; 06-10-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

At school pick red arrow(tell her to serve you-rides and bj's) and you will be naked, green arrow you are in control and stay clothed. Why, because in japan men don't get naked for public sex, only the lady shows it off to the crowd. But If the woman says "no nudity, no boo-tity!" than the man will disrobe for the sex because it's her way, or no vag play.
                                *only the first sentence of this paragraph was based on fact.*
                                Last edited by mixjon; 06-10-2011, 07:38 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X