Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ
    Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info
    Download
    HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!
    Characters
    Cheats
    Mods
    Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

• OppaiNoAkuma
    replied
    Hey folks, I would like to know if there is an option/combination of options and/or a certain character build that makes a character not care if you cheat on them, even if it's in front of them. Just came back to playing AA2 after a long break and I am unfamiliar with a lot of these new extra options. If there are any mods that do the same thing, that would be most helpful too. Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Nekonoona
    replied
    Hello there ..!
    I stoped playing AA2 for a while to check this one and i found it more appealing to me .. I have n't specified the reason , this version is simpler with less options in dialogue ( maybe that's the reason as the extra options of AA2 are a bit unnecessary and i dont use them at all .. ) .. Also i like more the randomness at H scenes ( partner choose what she-he likes ) ..

Anyway i wanted to ask why my main pc is always clothed in H scenes even in his bedroom ( he has the lowest virtue though ) .. He get naked only at the first time with a girl ( maybe to encourage her ?!?! ) and after this he dont want to get rid of his clothes .. The girls from the other ( my first two lovers ) have n't any problem to go full nude after their first time .. The one of them i pressume has low virtue the other is a " difficult " and " stiff " but she has n't problem with nudity even in other places except my room .. It has to do something with a specific trait of my character ?

Leave a comment:

• SaotomeRanma
    replied
    Originally posted by Subtrance View Post
    I thought so. I thought it was weird when seeing that one post mentioning that limiting the AI in fighting was a downer. I've seen the AI fight now while assuming they have access to what you do while doing what you would do elsewhere.

Ouch! LOL @ getting his ass kicked in the bathroom. And I see a nice aura of jealousy. Hearing that has me now breathing a sigh of relief because it would be silly for them to not add fighting to the AI's scripting way back when. I just hopped on it recently so I had to doublecheck. And this has me breathing a sigh of relief for AA2 with how they'll return tiny various kinds of favours in acts and social interactions.
    No kidding, I'm definitely a lot more careful nowadays when I see my character running to a potentially dangerous area. The AI can basically do everything you can. except that as an evil, they can kill a lover they are displeased with,

Originally posted by Singe View Post
    On the Character Creation Breast Scale (0% - +100%). Where do each of the breast ranges fall at? A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. Or is there some math formula to convert breast size in cm to that scale?
    I don't think there's a specific formula, as far as I know, that slider just scales the breast size up or down from a preset size based on the character's body type.

Leave a comment:

• Singe
    replied
    On the Character Creation Breast Scale (0% - +100%). Where do each of the breast ranges fall at? A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. Or is there some math formula to convert breast size in cm to that scale?

Leave a comment:

• Subtrance
    replied
    Originally posted by SaotomeRanma View Post
    Twice it happened when my character was running toward a girl, I looked away at the wrong moment, he runs into the girls bathroom, and gets his ass kicked by the girl he was going to talk to. The third time it happened was when an eloquent dude competed by making the girl I was talking to choose between him and me. She chose me. It was on the next day that he came running over and kicked my pc's ass.
    I thought so. I thought it was weird when seeing that one post mentioning that limiting the AI in fighting was a downer. I've seen the AI fight now while assuming they have access to what you do while doing what you would do elsewhere.

Ouch! LOL @ getting his ass kicked in the bathroom. And I see a nice aura of jealousy. Hearing that has me now breathing a sigh of relief because it would be silly for them to not add fighting to the AI's scripting way back when. I just hopped on it recently so I had to doublecheck. And this has me breathing a sigh of relief for AA2 with how they'll return tiny various kinds of favours in acts and social interactions.

Leave a comment:

• SaotomeRanma
    replied
    Twice it happened when my character was running toward a girl, I looked away at the wrong moment, he runs into the girls bathroom, and gets his ass kicked by the girl he was going to talk to. The third time it happened was when an eloquent dude competed by making the girl I was talking to choose between him and me. She chose me. It was on the next day that he came running over and kicked my pc's ass.

Leave a comment:

• Subtrance
    replied
    Probably a pointless post seeing as how AA2 is coming out and how it might have been discussed before. I saw a post in AA2 that mentioned that the AI characters wouldn't pick fights until I saw two characters just recently fight it out, both referring to AI in AA, not AA2. Maybe he meant that they won't fight the character. I saw another post imply that they do indeed fight you until you study and do well in studies so I'm partially confused while my mind is simply bridging the bit that the AI indeed does fight you using options at your disposal. Everybody is on equal ground.

There's just so much to do in AA that I haven't seen every corner. I've maybe seen about 80% of it so I want to know how from this posting here if the AI actually does fight you. I saw fighting so I'd assume that everything you're able to do that the AI would be able to do which should be a sigh of relief for AA2 with all the bonuses and features being added into AA2.

How about I word my question in the way of - "Have you ever been provoked by an AI into a fight? How?"
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 05-19-2014, 06:54 AM. Reason: Moved from FAQ to AA gameplay discussion

Leave a comment:

• nightlessbat
    replied
    Has anyone else been playing the game with the AAMem, which is basically a trainer/editor created by a jap modder and translated by Cidrontmg. Anyway, the trainer allows you monitor and edit stats changes live as the game runs. After playing with it for some time I've noticed something I hope changes in AA2, a positive response for H doesn't always translate into a boost in favor-ability.

However, for that you have to meet the requirements that come from their Sexual preference level. I found this on the Japanse wiki for AA

H後の評価と好感度の上昇について
    処女は「エッチな事する」が成功した時に上昇(即キャンセルで上昇を確認)
    非処女は絶頂状況で好感度が変化
    PCだけ絶頂して終了すると嫌悪ポイントが上昇
    恋人か否かで変動ポイントに差異がある模様
    恋人ではない場合、NPCが落ち込むことがある
    性交思考によるセックス後の気分
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    自分の性交思考 | 自分の絶頂回数 | セックス相手の絶頂回数
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    献身 | 0回以上 | 赤ゲージ2回以上
    奉仕 | 緑ゲージ1回以上 | 赤ゲージ2回以上
    平均 | 赤ゲージ2回以上 | 赤ゲージ2回以上
    歓楽 | 赤ゲージ2回以上 | 緑ゲージ1回以上
    享楽 | 赤ゲージ2回以上 | 0回以上
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Which google Translates into this:

For rise of favorability rating and H after
    Virgin (check the rise in immediate cancellation) rise when the "things to etch" was successful
    Favorability change in the climax situation non-virgin
    Aversion point rise when you exit climax only PC
    Pattern there is a difference in the change in the point whether or not the lover
    If you are not a lover, sometimes NPC falls
    Mood after sex intercourse by thinking
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuck thought of myself | Capstone number of times their | Capstone number of sex partners
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dedication | Zero or more times | More than once red gauge
    Service | One or more times green gauge | More than once red gauge
    Average | More than once red gauge | More than once red gauge
    Merriment | More than once red gauge | One or more times green gauge
    Pleasure | More than once red gauge | Zero or more times
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone check to ensure the translation is at a somewhat accurate, I think this could be of use.

Here's a link to the page on H for the Jap wiki
    Last edited by nightlessbat; 04-27-2014, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DokEnkephalin
    replied
    Finally got the other Eloquent in my class killed off. I haven't played in so long, I couldn't even guess how many game days or hours of play that took me. Every time his Evil Casual gf confessed to me, either someone interrupted or I didn't save my game for whatever reason.

When I finally got it, I had just replaced a Rough/Pleasant couple, and he took a rapid interest in the new Rough, another Evil girl. So I talked them up to each other while trash talking him to his old gf, and it looked like I was finally about to drive a wedge between them, the new Rough killed him instead. I hadn't even got a crack at her, and now I'm stuck with yet another Evil gf. I think I'll try to get her to hook up with Evil Soft so they can eliminate each other before he can kill my Quiet.

Leave a comment:

• A to da G
    replied
    Originally posted by gingong View Post
    hi
    is the viewing direction in h-scenes always random or is it possible to toggle it so they always look into the camera?
    Toggle off your character's visibility will make your partner look at the screen.

Leave a comment:

• gingong
    replied
    hi
    is the viewing direction in h-scenes always random or is it possible to toggle it so they always look into the camera?

Leave a comment:

• marcellotjeh
    replied
    Originally posted by Qing_Wa View Post
    can you get all the girls/NPC have sex with each other anytime anywhere(not including the one you control)?
    Well, it's possible but even then it will most likely be 1 sex scene per room. Give them lowest virtue and lowest sociability, once they get a good friend going or even less they will initiate h-actions often, and in some cases immediately have sex. That's what I found out by experimenting with the game anyways.

Leave a comment:

• deathmoverz24
    replied
    Its been posted in Artificial Academy Guide. High Virtue Npcs will reject any ecchi actions if they are already in relationship.
    1. High Virtue NPC w/ no lovers will accept ecchi actions.
    2. High Virtue NPC w/ no lovers will accept confessions.
    3. High Virtue NPC w/ lovers will reject confessions.
    4. High Virtue NPC w/ lovers will reject ecchi actions.
    5. High Virtue NPC w/ lover can confess to another NPC who has no lovers.

So the best way to improve your relationship on him/her is to make you have no lovers at all. It happens to me on my early days of playing AA. I can only accept hug everytime. But one time I try to remove all of my lovers on a class and then she instantly confess to me.

Leave a comment:

• Shmotz
    replied
    Is it possible for a girl with high virtue to cheat on their boyfriend? I've been trying like crazy to get it to happen and even though her status for my character is 'Must be love!', and she even occasionally comes up and hugs my character, she still rejects hugging, kissing, groping, and any sort of sex (they all get 0%)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X