Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

<Complete> Rance 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <Complete> Rance 2

We've finally finished Rance 2, and as much as I'd like to make this flashy and contain loads upon loads of unicorns and rainbows I regretfully announce that I think it'd be way out of place so I'll refrain from doing that.
    But enough of me being who I am, I present you Rance 2... in English!

The "official" post is located here, with the download link and further information.
    Last edited by アザトース; 06-12-2011, 03:45 AM. Reason: Changed image hosting site
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Nice job.
    I also like that it is the 2010-version.
    Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

Originally posted by finale00 View Post
      Nice job.
      I also like that it is the 2010-version.
      Thank you.
      And yeah, it'd be such a waste to make it the 1990 version when you have the 2010 version available (Even though it was made in 2009, but that's less important).

Comment

Any plans on the other old rance games? lol
        Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

Originally posted by finale00 View Post
          Any plans on the other old rance games? lol
          As a matter of fact, yes. 3, 4 and 6. Oh, and I'm in the same group as zweiterversuch who has another long thread about Rance, if you haven't noticed that already.

Comment

You're from zweiter's group then? Thank you very much. Keep up the good work.

Remember to update this thread made by you guys as well

Hopefully the game ain't too long, I'll want to finish this now
            Last edited by sailabc1; 06-10-2011, 09:27 AM.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
            If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Originally posted by sailabc1 View Post
              You're from zweiter's group then? Thank you very much. Keep up the good work.

Remember to update this thread made by you guys as well

Hopefully the game ain't too long, I'll want to finish this now
              To be honest, I'm not sure whether or not he really cares about that any more, seeing as we have our own forum we post in and a blog which (apparently) gets updated every now and then. Then I think it's more appropriate to post in either this thread or on our forums since the name of the other thread implies that we're not finished, which was right up until just a few hours ago.

But sure, I'll mention that to him and let him take his own decision.

And no, the game isn't too long but it's plenty enjoyable.

Comment

I've been keeping the blog updated (so much as it actually *needs* to be), and am heading over there to update this very minute, in fact.

As a side note, the interest in blog entries has seemed fairly minimal (with most of those who are interested keeping updated here or on HGTP), and I've been using the blog more and more as reference point for downloads and related sites with the occasional update when there's actually significant information to share. Incidentally, if there's an English walkthrough for Rance 2 handy somewhere, that's the next link I'd like to add.
                Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by futuredark View Post
                  I've been keeping the blog updated (so much as it actually *needs* to be), and am heading over there to update this very minute, in fact.

As a side note, the interest in blog entries has seemed fairly minimal (with most of those who are interested keeping updated here or on HGTP), and I've been using the blog more and more as reference point for downloads and related sites with the occasional update when there's actually significant information to share. Incidentally, if there's an English walkthrough for Rance 2 handy somewhere, that's the next link I'd like to add.
                  Myself I've just watched the blog once or twice before we got HGTP, after that I actually thought it was abandoned until Zweiter told me yesterday about some update there. But exactly as you do now, the only updates really needed are those big ones, the rest aren't as important now when we have another place to publish that. We also came to the conclusion that it's good to update that blog either way, even if it's just one person reading it's at least one person more.

For walkthrough: http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance_2:Walkthrough

Comment

Thank you much... blog's got a new post and links have been updated.

We also came to the conclusion that it's good to update that blog either way, even if it's just one person reading it's at least one person more.
                    The way I see it, the blog will become much more valuable as more games in the series get translated. As long as it doesn't actually get abandoned, then it will be the easiest resource to look to for downloads and information about the entire series.
                    Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by futuredark View Post
                      The way I see it, the blog will become much more valuable as more games in the series get translated. As long as it doesn't actually get abandoned, then it will be the easiest resource to look to for downloads and information about the entire series.
                      That's true as well. More threads equals harder to find what you're looking for. So you're right, it's probably easier to just check the blog by then.

Comment

awesome job you cant begin to know how long i have waited for another rance you guys rock just to let you know

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
                          awesome job you cant begin to know how long i have waited for another rance you guys rock just to let you know
                          Thank you, posts like that is what makes us keep going.

Comment

AA and Rance 2 in same day... and i have to leave town for two days... damn you, life!

Great thanks for the translation, one of the most appreciated titles for me and its great news that the translation is compete and even greater that you keep working on other Rance titles.

Comment

Originally posted by numberseven View Post
                              AA and Rance 2 in same day... and i have to leave town for two days... damn you, life!

Great thanks for the translation, one of the most appreciated titles for me and its great news that the translation is compete and even greater that you keep working on other Rance titles.
                              That sounds like a day worth to remember then. At least until next week. I'd probably curse something as well if a day like this came and I were to go somewhere for a couple of days. But I hope you can survive until you get home and get to play both titles.
                              It feels really good to have this done, and it feels great to know that there are people looking forward to the other titles as well, even though the art may not be as good since they're old games.

Comment

Working...
                              X