Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

TEATIME LoveDeath 2 ~ Realtime Lovers ~ discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEATIME LoveDeath 2 ~ Realtime Lovers ~ discussion

This is the general discussion of Love Death 2 (LD2). Please read the LD2 wiki if you have trouble installing or running the game.

Title: Love Death 2 ~ Realtime Lovers ~ (らぶデス2~Realtime Lovers~) (official site)
    Creator: TEA TIME (link)
    Release: 2007.08.31

Download
    • Google it!

HF Patch
    Includes official 1.08 patch, partial English translations, full girl and male uncensor and other essential mods.
    Official patches
    • Version 1.08, mirror (remember to run memory_v108.exe from the extracted folder, i.e. ld2_v108\memory\memory_v108.exe)
    • Version 1.07, mirror (you should only apply this patch if you have trouble with v1.08)
    • Version 1.03 (you should only apply this patch if you have trouble with v1.08)

NoDvd/Launcher
    Gameplay tips and FAQ
    Uncensor
    • Uncensor V2 by rsei1978
    • Improved Ayumi only uncensor provided by bokka (picture here)
    • Semitransparent guy and male uncensor made by bokka
    • Original japanese male and female uncensor mods can be found in the mod release thread

English interface translation
    English storyline translation
    Save games
    • Unlock all scenes in the "Memory" option (you can only select a storyline scene and view it) provided by dud
    • Save game with all "one of a kind" items (Glasses, Whip, Collar, Needle, Baseball Bat, Soccer Ball and Teatime book)

Mods
    Tools

Demo
    Click View Spoiler if you want to know more about the demo.
    Spoiler

Where to get the DEMO?
    - Get it here: Megaupload, rapidshare, SendSpace, gigeshare

DEMO FAQ:
    - Take a look at gotiko's excellent post.

Updated demo:
    - Get it here: New clothes (from updated TeaTime demo) by bbas (use the EXE provided by bbas). Full updated demo, rapidshare.

Mods for the DEMO:
    - English DEMO EXE by TheShadow.
    - Uncensor patch for the DEMO - provided by dud. (Just copy the "charactor_a.pak" file in the archive to \ODF\motion_test\charactor_a.pak), at rapidshare, sendspace.
    History
    click View Spoiler to see the edit history of this post.
    Spoiler

History2011.04.20: Various updates
    17-MAY-2008: Add link to uncensor V2
    1-MAY-2008: Add link to japanese mod guide by WhyAgain
    05-APR-2008: Change thread title from LoveDeath2 ~ Realtime Lovers ~ discussion thread and FAQ to help noobs/avoid repetetive questions
    24-MAR-2008: Add link to english translation project by bakadeshi
    21-MAR-2008: Add link to 1.03
    27-JAN-2007: Add link to japanese mods
    24-JAN-2007: Add links to v1.07
    21-JAN-2008: Add link to english interface translation
    28-DEC-2007: Minor cleanup
    16-DEC-2007: Add link to bluewolf963's english translation
    28-OCT-2007: Add links to bokka's uncensors
    28-SEP-2007: Cleanup
    26-SEP-2007: Add link to version 1.08
    16-SEP-2007: Add rapidshare link to 1.07, add save game
    15-SEP-2007: Add link to version 1.07 and scripting wiki
    13-SEP-2007: Add link to memory_v106.exe
    11-SEP-2007: Add link to uncensor setup
    10-SEP-2007: Add Registry fixer made by TheShadow
    9-SEP-2007: Update links to exes
    8-SEP-2007: Update link to male uncensor, add sendspace link to v1.06
    7-SEP-2007: Add links to freemode mod, tools and v1.06, male uncensor
    6-SEP-2007: Add link to japanese manual and wiki
    5-SEP-2007: Major update
    31-AUG-2007: Add link to fixed exe.
    30-AUG-2007: Add link to torrent. Removed obsolete features list.
    29-AUG-2007: Thread stickied and renamed by Atachi! Edit to reflect that this thread is now about the full game.
    16-JUL-2007: Add dl of new flash files
    29-JUN-2007: Add release date
    19-NOV-2006 to 24-JUN-2007: 10+ updates related to the demo.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 11-24-2011, 09:41 AM.

Iam waiting with exitement for the full version of this game to come out.
    After getting my hopes up about poli ani and thinking it was a fullyinteractive 3d game is was disapointed, even if not expection a realtime 3d game poli ani was pretty bad in my eyes.

Anyway if anyone has got any information on the full version of love death 2
    i would apreaciate it as the teatime website didnt seem to have any info except for the demo.

even a release date would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by xanderman View Post
      Iam waiting with exitement for the full version of this game to come out.
      After getting my hopes up about poli ani and thinking it was a fullyinteractive 3d game is was disapointed, even if not expection a realtime 3d game poli ani was pretty bad in my eyes.

Anyway if anyone has got any information on the full version of love death 2
      i would apreaciate it as the teatime website didnt seem to have any info except for the demo.

even a release date would be nice.
      No official announcement on when Love Death 2 will be released, speculation wise it is probably around the mid/end of Q1 or Q2 2007 release.

I have nothing concrete on that though.

-------------------------------------

Shred the underwear little by little? Hmm... never knew you can do that. Let me try >_<

Comment

any infos or links about love death 2 ?
        REDEMPTEUR
        HF-HENTAI & HF-LOLI MEMBER
        Guu Fan all the way ..

Comment

thanks for the inof Haruji, i dont know your source but if anything concrete does show up dont hesitate to let me know.

Redempteur as for links all i know is the offical teatime website, only demo info as far as i can see.

Comment

well the teatime website is hard to acc
            REDEMPTEUR
            Guu Fan all the way ..

Comment

only thing new on teatime's website is something on the special members page. As for Poli Ani it is based on fulltime's engine not the sexytea engine of love death. Teatime has been working on the new sexytea engine for sometime now. I think they released Poli Ani to keep money comming in as they continue to work on love death 2. (side note. I'll have to buy or build a new PC now for the game as my gaming PC can only run the demo at 7-9 FMS and I wanted to wait for the quad core chips to come out.)

Comment

Originally posted by teatimefan View Post
                only thing new on teatime's website is something on the special members page. As for Poli Ani it is based on fulltime's engine not the sexytea engine of love death. Teatime has been working on the new sexytea engine for sometime now. I think they released Poli Ani to keep money comming in as they continue to work on love death 2. (side note. I'll have to buy or build a new PC now for the game as my gaming PC can only run the demo at 7-9 FMS and I wanted to wait for the quad core chips to come out.)
                Nice info. I think that the new 3D engine is looking very good. I am not a big fan of the 2D/handdrawn look, but it is very well done and the interaction level and AI looks like it is going to surpass most of what I have seen (and that includes most 3D games ever made in this segment).

BTW: I have added a few screenshots to the first post (keep in mind that they are full 3D even though they look 2D in the shots).

Comment

Originally posted by InquisitorNik View Post
                  BTW: I have added a few screenshots to the first post (keep in mind that they are full 3D even though they look 2D in the shots).
                  it looks indeed quite good ...
                  REDEMPTEUR
                  Guu Fan all the way ..

Comment

I'm a little bit confused Oo

So there are 2 new games.
                    One which is preerendered 3d, no realtime
                    And the other one is Love Death 2 , which is something like a continuing of the first one, which is in realtime 3 und topic of this thread?

And where to download the demo exactly?? The only thing I found to download was POL_v1.exe, but I think this isn't the demo because I can't use it <<
                    Last edited by Zony; 11-21-2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zony View Post
                      I'm a little bit confused Oo

So there are 2 new games.
                      One which is preerendered 3d, no realtime
                      And the other one is Love Death 2 , which is something like a continuing of the first one, which is in realtime 3 und topic of this thread?

And where to download the demo exactly?? The only thing I found to download was POL_v1.exe, but I think this isn't the demo because I can't use it <<
                      The Demo of realtime lovers is included with the Full Version DVD of Poli Ani, take a look in the torrents section. It's 3.5 GB and the 200MB Demo is the only thing worth while. I may post it on the SB3 DB just cus I think the people should know! Watch this space

ok, you can stop.
                      Last edited by Dagon7; 11-21-2006, 11:50 PM.
                      SB3 File site closed!!!! Thanks for visiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagon7 View Post
                        The Demo of realtime lovers is included with the Full Version DVD of Poli Ani, take a look in the torrents section. It's 3.5 GB and the 200MB Demo is the only thing worth while. I may post it on the SB3 DB just cus I think the people should know! Watch this space

ok, you can stop.

Thanks for the info ^^
                        I hope to censorship of this game won't be so horrible like the Love Death 1 one <<

Comment

ok, you can stop.
                          what ist the SB3 DB? and where can I find the download of the demo?

Comment

Originally posted by gotiko View Post
                            what ist the SB3 DB? and where can I find the download of the demo?
                            You can find the torrent for the demo here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...highlight=Poli

It's part of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Zony View Post
                              You can find the torrent for the demo here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...highlight=Poli

It's part of the game
                              Umm... So the demo is not "officialy out" (beside the DVD)? (Sorry if my question is stupid.)

HF-mimiko fan member #8 ^.^

Comment

Working...
                              X