Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Mods + Translation]カスタムレイドV ~ Custom Reido V

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mods + Translation]カスタムレイドV ~ Custom Reido V

Notice: Please do not PM me asking for a download for the game. Thank you.

Branching off a mod/translation discussion thread so as not to clutter the gameplay discussion thread. If a mod would kindly move related posts, it would be appreciated.

General Discussion Thread:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284413

Wiki(Japanese)
    http://wikiwiki.jp/kiss/?CR5

DISCLAIMER: May damage your save files. No guarantees, refunds, or exchanges.

Looking for a patch for CRV+? Click Here
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...40#post3183740

Official Update 1.05(Required for translation patch)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/oq..._update105.zip

Latest Translation Patch
    Patch Z(add.xp3)(Updated 2011-08-15)
    Found here:
    All in One Zip for official update version 1.05 (Same file, pick archive format)
    ZIP: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ir4bmum2or1q35
    7Z: http://www.mediafire.com/?tcn1pchbl2p994e

This file includes all the translated scripts that I use in my own play. CSV folder no longer supported in patch Z, so feel free to delete. If you have custom csv files, move them into the patch folder.

WARNING- These files are loaded last, and so will override any future game patches, official or not.

How to install(Keep It Simple Stupid):
    Extract Patch Z to main game folder.

Extra Tools(Courtesy ScumSuckingPig):
    Text Formatter - Makes linebreaks pretty.
    KSFlipper - Decrypt KS files for editing.

Translated:
    Skill Names, Descriptions, Requirements
    Attribute Names, Descriptions, Requirements
    Skill Categories
    Several Interfaces
    Status, Personalities
    Post-Request Reward/Punishment
    Requests Names(Partially Machine)
    Request Descriptions(Partially Machine)
    Request Requirements

To be Translated:
    Story(HA!)
    etc. (Leave a message if something stands out as missing)

Translation comments and suggestions welcome.

Credits to:
    TheMa6iK, hiremi - Encryption cracking
    nonename - Graphics translation
    Einherjar - Attribute translation
    magotpie - Skill translation
    Velimere - Request translations
    And you! - Something or another (Many people with suggestions/translations/bugreports)

(Still looking for instructions on how to upload files into the Hongfire downloads section.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bonzaimonkey; 05-26-2014, 07:34 PM.

• Did anyone translate CRV+ yet? I'm really looking forward to it ><

Comment

• Hmmm so I tried to go for it and delete the translation patch but I still got an error, a lot of Japanese characters and some words about WF_MainScene.ks and GetGameOverFlag

Did I broke my folder ?

Comment

• Originally posted by herrrdurp View Post
        Hmmm so I tried to go for it and delete the translation patch but I still got an error, a lot of Japanese characters and some words about WF_MainScene.ks and GetGameOverFlag

Did I broke my folder ?
        I got it too, but I didn't delete patch, I'm just unistall it instead (don't forget to back up your save)

Comment

• Originally posted by herrrdurp View Post
          Hmmm so I tried to go for it and delete the translation patch but I still got an error, a lot of Japanese characters and some words about WF_MainScene.ks and GetGameOverFlag

Did I broke my folder ?
          Did you delete/rename add.xp3 as well as the 'patch' folder?

Comment

• only need to delete the add.xp3 file i did that left the folder and worked fine with xp. but i didnt use old save started over

Comment

• Just a heads up so no one's waiting on me for anything.

I currently do not have the time or interest to update the translation patch for CRV+.

However, I've previously provided the instructions for how I extracted the data in this thread and the main game thread. If you'd like, you can continue to use the encoded add.xp3 to provide updated translation files.

To update the current patch to be compatible with CR5+, one would have to find the differences between the files that are translated and the updated ones that come with the expansion, and merge the new changes into the translated files.

I haven't installed the expansion yet, myself, so I don't know if everything was added in a new patch#.xp3 or is separate, so someone will need to take a look and figure out exactly what files are installed into the game folder by the expansion. With luck, it'll all be in a single patch2.xp3 file that can be easily extracted and translated.

If any issues arise, post here or toss me a PM and I can give you my thoughts, though I remind you that I don't have the game installed atm.

Comment

• Just installed 1.06 and then CR5+, monitoring file changes. It looks like 1.06 isn't required. It just updates patch.xp3 beyond 1.05, and CR5+ replaces patch.xp3 and patch_cparts.xp3 with essentially empty files (1.3 KB each). CR5+ adds a couple of new xp3 files for the new voices, but then completely replaces data.xp3 with a new file which presumably contains all of the patch data which is no longer in the two patch files. Oh well.

I'll check further and see if I can at least post a basic update for the translation, not yet touching any new stuff that might need translation.

Comment

• lolololololol

Zipped
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?f3cym0ydv21c6n5

7zipped for those having trouble with file names
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?bf04sp1z8mqqc1q

Delete your old patch folder before using this.

Edit: Also, only use this if you have CR5+ or CR5SE

Edit2: Note, this only translates what was translated in CR5 v1.05. Also, several skill and request requirements have changed, so I reverted them back to the Japanese text.
                  Last edited by bonzaimonkey; 10-08-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Cool.
                    I have the same problem as before with Japanese characters not coming through on ZIP files created with Japanese 2-byte text encoding, but I can rename the files based on the existing filenames.

Comment

• Using the above linked translation filed for CRV+, the translations for the requests (requirements, names and descriptions) are still in Japanese. Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: Aw crap, nevermind. Didn't see your second "Note".

Comment

• Here is the latest patch for CRV+, requiring official update 2.02: (pick one, I think the ZIP should work for everyone but I'm adding the 7Z just in case the filenames are mangled for anyone):
                        On Bayfiles: CustomReidoV_English_2.02a.zip or CustomReidoV_English_2.02a.7z
                        On Depositfiles: CustomReidoV_English_2.02a.zip or CustomReidoV_English_2.02a.7z

It includes the skill and request translations added back, with any new Japanese text left in untranslated (at least those where the precise meaning seems important).

Also, here is the official 2.02 update download:
                        http://bayfiles.net/file/kkzD/OpzTLU/cr5_update202.zip

A couple of interesting additions in CRV+ I've noticed which people might be interested in.
                        First, for all special requests, it now lists all needed skills for the request instead of leaving it up to you to figure out the hidden requirements.
                        Second, when starting a new game it asks if you want to use "Plus Mode" or not. From what I read in the files I was re-doing, it looks like "Plus Mode" adds in some actual difficulty, with a possibility of game over if you fail to meet some deadlines. What those deadlines are, I'm not completely sure yet. I think the deadlines are to pay increasing amounts of money over time, but I couldn't swear to it; there may also be other deadlines as well.

Oh, and the info for the two new special requests (each with an L and M variant) are machine translated in the updated patch above. One is a train molesting scene. The other is a group scene in a bar, and requires the girl have a boyfriend/husband. The scenes themselves are of course not translated.
                        Last edited by dagothra; 07-04-2013, 07:02 PM. Reason: updated links because Mediafire deleted the files

Comment

• If you haven't already, double check the ordering of the skills and requests. Their order looked like they changed in a couple places. Doesn't make a difference in the way the gaem looks up the requirements, but if you just copy and pasted in the old translations, some of them can be mixed up.

Skills had several instances where the requirements list had added information as to what gives you a different scene. For example, "Scene changes when Masochistic" or "Scene changes at Skill Lvl 5" etc.

I did notice the difference in the way that the request requirements were listed. Rather than just put the old ones back, I figured someone else could go through and give them a proper retranslation.

All I really did was give the old patch a quick run through and merge any changes to make it compatible with 2.00. As long as Add.xp3 is working, it should be easy to correct any mistakes. For a new game, where it asks "Plus Mode: Active" or "Plus Mode: Inactive", I actually had to modify one of the script files. op.ks, I believe was the name. Using that, you could translate the text in the opening into English.

Even if a full English translation might not happen, a translation of the single variation special events shouldn't be too hard.

I wonder if nonename is around, as he did the original image edits for the patch.

Comment

• Yeah, I updated the ordering for the requests in the patch above. A pair of them did move up a bit.
                            A proper translation for all of the machine translated requests would be nice, but better to have them machine translated than untranslated.

I left those parts of the skill info untranslated and intact, since I didn't understand for sure what they meant. The ones referring to masochism for instance, I didn't know if that meant that the skills raised faster with masochistic girls, or had different dialog, or what. So they indicate a different scene, then? OK.

I probably won't end up doing much more work on this translation. I barely have free time to spend on inching forward on the Yukioniya Onsenki UI translation as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonzaimonkey View Post

I wonder if nonename is around, as he did the original image edits for the patch.

If this just needs time and and a half decent image editor, I have paint dot net and far too much free time. I'd just need to be pointed at the files to pull out and their translations.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonzaimonkey View Post
                                I apologize that I first now looked to this thread again after a month. I have yet to download the expansion, but in any way, I'll take on the job of image editting again. Might take a few days before I'll begin as a midterm test is right up the next corner.
                                Last edited by nonename; 10-09-2011, 03:52 PM. Reason: Grammar issue

Comment

Working...
                                X