Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Monster Girl Quest - Part 2 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkmd13 View Post
    Ok I have no clue how to download these files. I have tried EVERYTHING! I signed up for the site, translated the site to english but I still cant find a link to download the files. Can you help me out with this?
    Put もんむす in the text box to the right of ダウンロードパスワード. That's the password. Then click the button that says 認証. The page should reload, and a button that says ダウンロード should be about the same place the password box was. click on that.

Comment

Originally posted by daweea View Post
      Put もんむす in the text box to the right of ダウンロードパスワード. That's the password. Then click the button that says 認証. The page should reload, and a button that says ダウンロード should be about the same place the password box was. click on that.
      Ah thank you very much! You are my savior!

Comment

Oh yeah, and I didn't translate the record list since it would be kind of wasted effort considering there's only a single monster and just about everything is unobtainable, and no save import.

Comment

Ok, I have downloaded all the add-ons but I have run into another problem. How do I get them to actually play in the game? I tried to add the files into the system folder but when I start the game, everything still appears normal. I checked the extra's page and even started a new game but I still cant figure out where the new content is.

Im sorry to keep bugging you guys with my questions but is there a tutorial on how to add on to monster girl quest or is it simple enough for someone just to tell me?

Comment

Liked the new "Level Drain" attack. Always hated how cumming means instant gameover so this is a nice addition.

And the new hero look is total badass.

Comment

Right, the scenario upload stuff is moderately complicated, so what I'm going to do is upload the non-tutorial upload scenarios in one big pack, and then just teach you how to get them all at once. After that, I'll show a tutorial of how to update the list in-game if new fan scenarios get uploaded.

Download these two files. http://www.mediafire.com/?qyevori0e3bla3i as well as http://www.mediafire.com/?b8j7ek52hz98dh8

Extract them both into the main Monster-Girl Quest folder just like all other patches. This will unfortunately change the game back to Japanese, but you can re-extract the English Patch zip to revert to that, swapping between the two as needed, just re-extract the first one to unlock the Ruined Monster Lab functionality. You'll now notice a new area in the Extras section, click it and you'll go to a list of several bonus scenarios. These are stored in the mon_labo folder, and can be updated each time a new one comes out by downloading from here: http://ux.getuploader.com/monmusu_add/ with もんむす as the password in the text box.

Just extract the new scenarios to the mon_labo folder, and double check the new folder to ensure it has a story.ini file and a story.txt file; there may be additional bitmap or sound files as the fans needed to make their own scenarios. To add the new scenario into the game, all you do is open the list.ini file, and increase the number of monster_num by one more, and then add a new number with the folder name for the new scenario, copy and paste works best here. After that, the new scenario should appear in-game just fine. If you wish to edit the title that is displayed in-game, edit the title section in the story.ini file in the individual scenario folder itself. I had to do this with a couple of the scenarios to get them to function properly, namely the second "Vampire Girl: After" scenario and the "Vampire Girl: Alternate" one.

Well, that'll do it, if Rogue feels like translating these, they'll help, since I wager that more people will upload scenarios bit by bit, particularly when the next chapter comes out.

This link adds to what I showed with tutorial pictures, so they can help a good deal as well. http://monkai.nomaki.jp/readme.html

And as a note, the ones I didn't include in this upload pack were: http://ux.getuploader.com/monmusu_ad...0%E7%B7%92.rar <= An Amira based one that has an overflow error that causes a crash.
              http://ux.getuploader.com/monmusu_ad...4%E3%83%88.rar <= One of the scenario creation tutorials
              Last edited by Kamui Omega; 09-05-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Wow!!! Thank you sooooooooo much Kamui Omega!!!! If I knew you in person, I would of paid you like 20 bucks for all the help you gave me lol

Comment

Just to give a quick review of the added on content.

There is absolutely no battling in any of the add ons and they are all text based. so if your expecting battling, then dont download it.

But if you have translator aggressor then you should be in good shape if you just want to read what happens to your character after they get caught by certain monsters.

Comment

Thx as always RT and all...

Now that the trial were translated, i'm concerned that the fortuneteller lady is quite suspicious... I think she is Alma Elma in disguise or something...

Comment

Now that the trial were translated, i'm concerned that the fortuneteller lady is quite suspicious... I think she is Alma Elma in disguise or something...
                      She has an own sprite instead of just a silhouette, so the probability of her being a monster is about 99%.
                      Last edited by James Snow; 09-06-2011, 02:26 AM.
                      My Monster Girl Quest scenario

Comment

Did you use a different font for the trial? It doesn't display right for me. Buy then lots of fonts don't display right for me, so it's probably on my side.

Comment

all i know is he has to end up with alice in the end come on look at her shes hot and so experienced

Comment

Rouge wat site you moveing to please telll us soon

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

I sure hope this project gets finished soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X