Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

Spoiler

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVT...CqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
    http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
    http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
    https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
    Last edited by treetrunk24; 03-04-2016, 09:24 AM. Reason: Update
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Nice start. The idea as well as your take on it are interesting and fun.
    I like how you control your slaves indirectly through skills. You may advance this indirect control by letting the computer control the slaves. That way, you'd only control what they do by using the Overlord's skills.

How do you plan to publish your content? Will you make it available as soon as new stuff is done or will you wait until you've created the full game?

Comment

seems like a pretty ambitious project based on the amount of things left "to do" to your tower.

how will leveling up be done? in the demo you don't gain any exp.

i'm hoping for a highly customizable overlord.

Comment

Originally posted by raziel321 View Post
        Nice start. The idea as well as your take on it are interesting and fun.
        I like how you control your slaves indirectly through skills. You may advance this indirect control by letting the computer control the slaves. That way, you'd only control what they do by using the Overlord's skills.

How do you plan to publish your content? Will you make it available as soon as new stuff is done or will you wait until you've created the full game?
        I've considered it, but it would make the fights a lot harder if you couldn't target individual enemies with your slaves.

Releases will be made whenever a new complete adventure is done.

Originally posted by Selius View Post
        seems like a pretty ambitious project based on the amount of things left "to do" to your tower.

how will leveling up be done? in the demo you don't gain any exp.

i'm hoping for a highly customizable overlord.
        You won't level up. Instead, you'll be able to buy items such as weapons and armor, or find items that increase your stats. Much like the actual Overlord game.

You'll also gain stronger slaves with specialized roles later on.

And yes, it is somewhat ambitious. I know where I'm going with it, though, and I've completed projects before.
        Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Comment

Great start! Looking forward to the next version!

By the way, is the militia commander really stronger than the slaves? She has more health, but seems to have lower stats (maybe because she has no equipment). Also, the Tower Mistress says something about a reward in the top right corner of the slave pits, but there's nothing there. Or is that simply not in the demo?
          Click to see the discussion thread about my version of RQ

Comment

Originally posted by moonblack View Post
            Great start! Looking forward to the next version!

By the way, is the militia commander really stronger than the slaves? She has more health, but seems to have lower stats (maybe because she has no equipment). Also, the Tower Mistress says something about a reward in the top right corner of the slave pits, but there's nothing there. Or is that simply not in the demo?
            The Militia slave isn't done, simply because she didn't have to be for the demo release. I was focusing on fixing bugs in my test demo (released to some friends) more than that.

Also, that's a typo that no one else seems to have caught. It should be the top LEFT corner. That will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Ah, okay. I already visited the top left corner, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

One last thing: The passage settings for some things are a 'circle' when they should be a 'star'. Because of that the main character seems to walk on top of things when he should be behind them. For example the trees on the map where the Tower Mistress explains about combat. Also, one of the purple rocks in TilesetE is fully passable, even the seemingly-solid base.
              Click to see the discussion thread about my version of RQ

Comment

For real this is going to be a fun game once its finished, but i gotta ask why does the overlord do so little dmg lol, I'm sure you have played the real overlord game and the overlord there is pretty powerful
                also are the "sex" scenes going to be like in the demo (just one still picture) or more elaborate. Anyway great work and I'm looking forward to the finished product

Comment

look forward to more!

Comment

Good start IMO.
                    Never seen any hentai games with overlord type of game play before, could just that I've missed it though.
                    Nutaku info
                    sigpic

Comment

I like where this is going....

I like it a lot...

Comment

a great idea for a great game!

I would really enjoy a better sex system. Actually it display a picture, this is not fun.
                        In the same idea I would really love to train the new slaves myself!
                        and what's about the slaves in the pentagrams room? we can't do nothing with them?
                        you are welcome on my Tenebrys FFG page

Comment

Interesting system, as well as it's clear that you have plans to make much more to this which will be fun to have. I'm not really fully buying the story that's available in the demo, I mean orgasm magic aside, if the overlord is revived why would he continue wearing the armor while he's still weak, I mean a disguise would allow him to infiltrate the village and at least get one or two women without people knowing that the overlord is back. As well in that farming village, there was nothing but women, elderly, and children. Granted that the town used to be RIGHT next to the overlord's palace, and that it's a FARMING village, I'd expect to see at least one male soldier or grown man who works the farms around. The whole thing with the orb felt a bit lacking in depth as well, I mean more of they were just enemies who were consumed by the orb, it didn't really feel that real. I know this is a demo, however just stating my thoughts.

I do however like the idea of a forced 'cleric' if you would, absolutely untouchable but can't fight alone, so long as the battles get challenging or there are challenging battles, it'll definitely make for some interesting combat. If I may, you could also have it so that you can put on different equipment, even if just accessories and weapons, which don't affect the overlord's stats but give effects or abilities, more of making the overlord's equipment become 'party' equipment in a sense. I hope that future slaves get more options other than just 'attack', 'defend' and 'item' if necessary, but I'd be able to understand it if that didn't happen.

It would also possibly be nice to see a bit of story interaction. This may just be my misunderstanding, however the overlord seems to actually be sorta under mind-control right now. More of having been brought back and still getting his bearings on things, leading him to following every order of the tower mistress, who is in turn following the ideals of the overlord before dieing. Which in turn could lead to the revived overlord being a 'new' person, who could end up having more morals than the original overlord. A possibility, which would give the player some choice, even if ultimately you can't make the overlord stop with the goal of controlling everyone, maybe just choosing to torture or kill someone at times or such, or maybe even if you make a deal with some women to help you so that you can capture more, you can choose to honor the deal or go back on your word or whatever. Obviously your game, and granted the theme, player interaction isn't really that necessary, and would potentially end up being a giant pain.

I played hypno master, and got to say, this game is definitely an improvement, I myself will like that they'll be loli, but I also respect the option for not having it. Last comment is that the sex is rather dull as is, a single image which stays on the screen for a second, meanwhile the tower mistress does all the brain washing and such and you just get the after effects just leaves quite a bit to be desired in that area.

Comment

Thanks for all the good feedback!
                            Originally posted by moonblack View Post
                            Ah, okay. I already visited the top left corner, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

One last thing: The passage settings for some things are a 'circle' when they should be a 'star'. Because of that the main character seems to walk on top of things when he should be behind them. For example the trees on the map where the Tower Mistress explains about combat. Also, one of the purple rocks in TilesetE is fully passable, even the seemingly-solid base.
                            That is a bug and I am aware of it. It will be fixed before the next release.

It's because they're custom tiles and I forgot to go through and set the passability settings, for some reason assuming that because they were trees they would automatically be impassible.

Originally posted by triggert1 View Post
                            For real this is going to be a fun game once its finished, but i gotta ask why does the overlord do so little dmg lol, I'm sure you have played the real overlord game and the overlord there is pretty powerful
                            also are the "sex" scenes going to be like in the demo (just one still picture) or more elaborate. Anyway great work and I'm looking forward to the finished product
                            He does little damage in the beginning because I want players to learn to use his abilities and that his primary job is support.

He will get stronger later as you discover relics.

As for the sex scenes, I may get more elaborate text/image setups in the future. Animated sprite sex - although I would love it - is something I have no idea how to do and would stall the project if I tried to learn.

I know my limits, and unfortunately it ends at pictures and text. I'll improve - but that improvement will come with small projects and future games. Otherwise, this one would never get finished.

Originally posted by Astralys View Post
                            a great idea for a great game!

I would really enjoy a better sex system. Actually it display a picture, this is not fun.
                            In the same idea I would really love to train the new slaves myself!
                            and what's about the slaves in the pentagrams room? we can't do nothing with them?
                            You'll be able to train special "non-generic" slaves later. Named characters, basically.

I had intended for there to be a picture of the pentagram room slaves, but had trouble finding a suitable picture. And yes - A - picture. There's going to be a LOT of slaves in there. Individual events for each one is hard enough, individual pictures would be crazy. They're just the generics anyway. You'll be able to have sex with the generic "important" slaves like the militia commander, and you'll have custom brainwashing sessions with the "named" slaves.

Originally posted by 2095conash View Post
                            Interesting system, as well as it's clear that you have plans to make much more to this which will be fun to have. I'm not really fully buying the story that's available in the demo, I mean orgasm magic aside, if the overlord is revived why would he continue wearing the armor while he's still weak, I mean a disguise would allow him to infiltrate the village and at least get one or two women without people knowing that the overlord is back. As well in that farming village, there was nothing but women, elderly, and children. Granted that the town used to be RIGHT next to the overlord's palace, and that it's a FARMING village, I'd expect to see at least one male soldier or grown man who works the farms around. The whole thing with the orb felt a bit lacking in depth as well, I mean more of they were just enemies who were consumed by the orb, it didn't really feel that real. I know this is a demo, however just stating my thoughts.

I do however like the idea of a forced 'cleric' if you would, absolutely untouchable but can't fight alone, so long as the battles get challenging or there are challenging battles, it'll definitely make for some interesting combat. If I may, you could also have it so that you can put on different equipment, even if just accessories and weapons, which don't affect the overlord's stats but give effects or abilities, more of making the overlord's equipment become 'party' equipment in a sense. I hope that future slaves get more options other than just 'attack', 'defend' and 'item' if necessary, but I'd be able to understand it if that didn't happen.

It would also possibly be nice to see a bit of story interaction. This may just be my misunderstanding, however the overlord seems to actually be sorta under mind-control right now. More of having been brought back and still getting his bearings on things, leading him to following every order of the tower mistress, who is in turn following the ideals of the overlord before dieing. Which in turn could lead to the revived overlord being a 'new' person, who could end up having more morals than the original overlord. A possibility, which would give the player some choice, even if ultimately you can't make the overlord stop with the goal of controlling everyone, maybe just choosing to torture or kill someone at times or such, or maybe even if you make a deal with some women to help you so that you can capture more, you can choose to honor the deal or go back on your word or whatever. Obviously your game, and granted the theme, player interaction isn't really that necessary, and would potentially end up being a giant pain.

I played hypno master, and got to say, this game is definitely an improvement, I myself will like that they'll be loli, but I also respect the option for not having it. Last comment is that the sex is rather dull as is, a single image which stays on the screen for a second, meanwhile the tower mistress does all the brain washing and such and you just get the after effects just leaves quite a bit to be desired in that area.
                            Infiltration is not for the Overlord. Subtle is just not one of those things he's ever going to be good at.

Future slaves will get more abilities. The initial slaves are like training wheels.

I've considered it (Moral choices), and may allow nicer options at times. It's mostly an issue of the complexity of eventing. I'll admit I'm not awesome with certain aspects of the eventing system, and this is a bigger project than I've ever done before. So this game will likely be fairly linear.

Also, thank you for playing Hypno Master! That game was mostly proof to myself that I could complete a project, so I would hope this is better.
                            To be honest, the no loli option isn't one I'm totally thrilled with, but I also post this game on forums that don't allow loli. The Copper edition tends to be rather sarcastic, but it does allow people who can't stand loli to play the game.

Realistically, though, people might have to wait until the project is over for a copper edition. The only way I can think of to make one without messing up the current project is to copy the project, strip out all the loli content, and then package that. But doing that every single time would be annoying and slow things down for other fans. So we'll see.
                            Last edited by treetrunk24; 11-07-2011, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I haven't downloaded yet, but... are there sheepies? (If you played overlord 1, you should know what I'm referring to)

Comment

Working...
                              X