Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

Spoiler

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVT...CqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
    http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
    http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
    https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
    Last edited by treetrunk24; 03-04-2016, 10:24 AM. Reason: Update
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

• Great game. Can't wait to see more.
    Check out my RPG Maker translation projects.

Comment

• So what I wanted to say is as following, (sorry it was a bit messy):

Use them for sex, simply to be able to take them out of the crystal they are haning and use them yourself for sex. That's something I woudl like to see. In my opinion it's like you gather women but they are later just for show, so as for me it woudl be nice to take out that girls respectively to the story so farmer daughet and so on out of crystal and have sex with

My next statement was that I understand getting pictures woudl generate tremendous cost considering amount of girls you woudl get during adventure. As to avoid that it woudl be enough as for me to see only some text when performing sex with them, there is no need for picture.

Other option is to use pictures that are free for use + some text.

And because treetrunk already said he is not interested in those pictures (that are not in theme of game) at all, I think it can be done as optional (so you can switch whether you want to have possibility to have sex with those girls hanging in crystals or not).

Altough it's jsut a suggestion.

I hope it's clearer now.

Comment

• the farmer's daughter appears to be pretty loli and uncen already stated to not add loli content anymore because the retards gave so much flak about it there had to be two versions.
        pronounced pitsamæn ~ my dreams of future ended years ago. ~ And remember, "outside" is where the pizzaman lurks

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhurgy View Post
          Use them for sex, simply to be able to take them out of the crystal they are haning and use them yourself for sex. That's something I woudl like to see. In my opinion it's like you gather women but they are later just for show, so as for me it woudl be nice to take out that girls respectively to the story so farmer daughet and so on out of crystal and have sex with

My next statement was that I understand getting pictures woudl generate tremendous cost considering amount of girls you woudl get during adventure. As to avoid that it woudl be enough as for me to see only some text when performing sex with them, there is no need for picture.
          I hope it's clearer now.
          It is clearer now, yes.

The thing is, the whole point is to take the irrelevant average girls and dump them in an arbitrary "orgasm matrix" so that they do NOT get used for sex.
          The game is already going to have between 600$ and several thousand dollars worth of images; adding scenes for every single random village woman is too impractical in terms of costs, effort (to add said scenes), and time (someone has to make the rest of the game). There are going to be many many many unique, and less unique girls for you to sex in the game.
          Last edited by MrTTAO; 12-17-2012, 10:50 PM.
          List of Free & English community made RPGs (RPG Maker or similar)
          RPG Maker Antigrind script

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTTAO View Post
            It is clearer now, yes.
            There are going to be many many many unique, and less unique girls for you to sex in the game.adding scenes for every single random village woman is too impractical.
            how about just alittle of them? like three different mods to represent the variety?
            and if combine with some different hair or skin colors there can be some variety,
            and the color change is something I can help with.
            Do you have any idea for a RPGMKVX portrait?
            If I find the idea interesting I might make one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borkenone View Post
              how about just alittle of them? like three different mods to represent the variety?
              and if combine with some different hair or skin colors there can be some variety,
              and the color change is something I can help with.
              That would work I guess. Up to the author to decide if to include such a thing but what you describe is actually more doable. The thing is, the author is insisting on high quality... using random images ripped from the net is right out. Reusing the same image with recolorized hair/skin might not meet his quality standards as well (might, its ultimately up to him)

This reminds me though, what about the 3 initial slaves? They are all green haired and similar looking and fulfill the "generic sex slave" role... I think this is due to the effects of the orgasm matrix (I think, not 100% sure). If it is due to the orgasm matrix then its just a matter of adding dialog for pulling random girls off of it and using the "generic" scenes for those girls (perhaps with some randomization in skin color).
              If green hair came from something else then a hypothetical implementation would more closely match what you describe.

Comment

• next versions will feature a little variation for the initial battle slaves, apart from the gangtitsucksomethingmingle, it's been anounced some three pages back i think.

As far as I understood, the useless slaves are just put into the crystal because theyre absolutely useless for anything else, INCLUDING and ESPECIALLY breeding.
                The matrix puts a lot of strain on them, but keeps them alive and harvests their orgasmana; plugging them in and out repeatedly kills them like a battery and would hurt the ovalard more in the end.

That's what I gathered from the lore in the game already.
                pronounced pitsamæn ~ my dreams of future ended years ago. ~ And remember, "outside" is where the pizzaman lurks

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTTAO View Post
                  That would work I guess. Up to the author to decide if to include such a thing but what you describe is actually more doable. The thing is, the author is insisting on high quality... using random images ripped from the net is right out. Reusing the same image with recolorized hair/skin might not meet his quality standards as well (might, its ultimately up to him)

This reminds me though, what about the 3 initial slaves? They are all green haired and similar looking and fulfill the "generic sex slave" role... I think this is due to the effects of the orgasm matrix (I think, not 100% sure). If it is due to the orgasm matrix then its just a matter of adding dialog for pulling random girls off of it and using the "generic" scenes for those girls (perhaps with some randomization in skin color).
                  If green hair came from something else then a hypothetical implementation would more closely match what you describe.
                  Na I think they're triplets can happend sometimes ya know the only exception would be animes where even twins look completely different

Comment

• Uh, yeah. It's possible for twins to be born that don't look similar, not even have the same sex.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin#F...gotic.29_twins

Comment

• Originally posted by pizzaman View Post
                      Uh, yeah. It's possible for twins to be born that don't look similar, not even have the same sex.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin#F...gotic.29_twins
                      yes, it depends on whether they are twins due to multiple eggs being produced by the mother simultaneously, each one being fertilized separately. (fraternal twins)
                      Or due to a singular egg which was released alone but then split so vigorously that it split into 2 (or more) separate blobs, each of which grew into an identical twin (naturally occurring clones with identical DNA to each other)

However, its rather too coincidental for the only 3 slaves to escape capture by the heroes to be a triplet of identical sisters who had their brains fried (as we are explicitly told) by overuse in the orgasm matrix.
                      And don't they look non identical in the drawings?

Originally posted by pizzaman View Post
                      As far as I understood, the useless slaves are just put into the crystal because theyre absolutely useless for anything else, INCLUDING and ESPECIALLY breeding.
                      Well, I agree with that statement except the breeding part. Every woman who is suitable for the orgasm matrix is suitable for breeding because the only requisite for the matrix is being a woman and she can produce daughters.
                      Its just not sensible for us to set up a breeding colony at the moment since there is a big wide world out there full of women and we conquered practically nothing... eventually when you have a big powerful kingdom with lots of territory then breeding future subjects becomes an issue... but not when taking singular villages and having no real power.

The matrix puts a lot of strain on them, but keeps them alive and harvests their orgasmana; plugging them in and out repeatedly kills them like a battery and would hurt the ovalard more in the end.
                      Makes sense. But I don't recall being told that
                      Last edited by MrTTAO; 12-18-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• However, its rather too coincidental for the only 3 slaves to escape capture by the heroes to be a triplet of identical sisters who had their brains fried (as we are explicitly told) by overuse in the orgasm matrix.
                        And don't they look non identical in the drawings?
                        does it really matter? it's a 16-bit-rpg style game with drawings...

Well, I agree with that statement except the breeding part. Every woman who is suitable for the orgasm matrix is suitable for breeding because the only requisite for the matrix is being a woman and she can produce daughters.
                        opinions? everyone has 'em... I just say I wouldn't use just about every woman to produce offspring. except maybe the matrix/orgasmana can enhance the fetus' genetics to be actually worthwile a slave.
                        Other than that, the magic would probably find genetic sicknesses and point them out to the mistress. I'd still say every female can be used for the matrix, but not every female is suitable for the breeding camp.
                        Then again, it's a 16-bit-rpg style game with drawings and my brain's tendency to produce solid background lore unasked starts to get annoying.

Makes sense. But I don't recall being told that
                        I think it's somewhere between the lines, but as you read reply to the 2nd quote... yeah.
                        It's just, between the brainwashing with spin cycle and a perpetual orgasm, it cant be healthy. sure, some of the produced arcane energys flow back to keep them healthy, but even reactor rods have to be cycled out despite being still hazardously hot.

Comment

• Rest assured that the ladies inside the orgasm matrix are perfectly alright and healthy and will remain so.

Doesn't make sense? It's orgasmagic. I don't have to explain shit.
                          Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Comment

• Originally posted by treetrunk24 View Post
                            Rest assured that the ladies inside the orgasm matrix are perfectly alright and healthy and will remain so.

Doesn't make sense? It's orgasmagic. I don't have to explain shit.
                            That is good to know
                            Is it safe for them to be repeatedly unplugged/replugged into the Omatrix

Comment

• They just wont let you, hah.

Comment

• I posted this on my blog but it bears repeating on the forums I'm posting on as well.

Good news for those of you that have donated so far. Your dollars are NOT sitting idle! I'm currently working with the artist Sleepymaid (who did the Nanshe sex scenes) to do the sex scenes for another heroine.

This is a tiny preview of the picture currently in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X