Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

Spoiler

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVT...CqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
    http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
    http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
    https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
    Last edited by treetrunk24; 03-04-2016, 10:24 AM. Reason: Update
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

• Just a quick update for everyone - the public release should be out on Monday provided all final beta testing goes smoothly!
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Comment

• oh, sweet.
      all these awesome games being released at once. Not enough hours a day to play them...
      List of Free & English community made RPGs (RPG Maker or similar)
      RPG Maker Antigrind script

Comment

• Alright all, the release is free! This version has new art, new music, new maps, a new heroine, a bunch of new dungeons and more!

I'm going to update this post with more download options as the file is uploaded to places. The available options are currently below:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mG7PzTCtc...blic_Rele.html
        https://mega.co.nz/#!CkJVnaga!IKNrpa...teiTyBmYTiq0Xw
        http://hugefiles.net/7vgenlu3yiu2

There is also a torrent link on the blog. (Not shared because I'm not sure how various sites feel about torrents, even though this one is totally legal.)
        Nab it here!

http://overwhored.blogspot.com/2014/...se-is-out.html

I've also created an irc if you want to get ahold of me or discuss the creation of H-Games:
        #HGameDesign on irc.rizon.net
        Last edited by treetrunk24; 02-24-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Not sure what i did boss but, I got to the dwarf city and somehow skipped into a room where i made a decision of either globin/dwarf females and it ported me back to my tower but I had no teleport back to the dwarf city.

Comment

• Sorry about that - it's a known bug. Load up a save and do NOT go into that building and you'll do fine. The door was supposed to be locked; that's an event that I'm currently rewriting.

Comment

• not sure if this is actually a bug with the game or with my RTP but after i went to a specific spot in the first village(upper left area of the building to the right of the shopkeeper, the nook with the two beds and the wardrobe) my up and down arrow keys stopped responding, loading the game doesn't appear to fix it.(though in the menus i can still use the down arrow, but not up)

Comment

• This awesome game is just getting more awesome. Amazing release.

Bugs/Issues v0.4a public release:
                1. Mindmistress tells you that the first village is to the south, it is EXACTLY wast of the tower, not even slightly to the sourth (it has been relocated since v0.3). you do go south from the throne room to exit the tower, but you already know that because you exited it before to go to the caves).
                2. Once you enter the inn in the first village you fight an old man and woman pair, then 3 teen boys, then an old man. If you spare that man, he does not leave an unconscious body like the rest of them do when spared. (see attached save file)
                3. 2 fights later in the same inn, there is a boy who leaves behind a sprite that looks like Christy when knocked unconscious and spared.
                4. Right after that boy there is another old man and then a teen boy, neither of which leave behind an unconscious body when spared.
                5. Killing the people of the first village has you find 100 GP per kill on the corpse itself. If that is the case why wouldn't you take it when sparing them? A better justification is that you will loot their food/clothes/other essentials more thoroughly the fewer people you intend to leave alive.
                6. Tower upgrades at the Upgrade center and general store do not consume the money they claim to, it checks to see if you have enough and refuses to give it to you if you don't, but if you have enough you get the upgrade workorder for free.
                7. It would be really nice if, after the first fight, you would have the choice to "spare entire village, kill all defenders, choose individually". This both drastically reduces the amount of clicks needed later on, and furthermore prevents accidents when you are clicking too fast betwen battles and do something you didn't mean to.
                8. The "Tower Repairs" workorder for 3000g causes the bonus chest to reset with a second round of XP and goodies. It also causes Christie and nanshe to say their intro lines a second time (only slaves I tested so far)
                9. Starting village, your slave says "this village is empty" regardless of whether or not you depopulated it. Meanwhile, there are 3 teen boys there (regardless of whether you killed them all or not).
                The two old men only appear if you spared villagers so that at least is working correctly.
                10. Tower Upgrade center and general store, the left second from the top table has "Raw bars of iron", their description cuts off (text goes out of the screen)
                11. Talk to smith (not first time), choose sex. Dialog cuts off.
                12. Nanshe's dark and dizzy aura is supposed to hit all foes, and the animation displays on all of them, but only one takes damage.
                13. When freeing bat from the pit in the monestary, some of her dialog cuts off out of the screen.
                14. Under monastery there is a temple to you, in there you open a chest and get the dialog "warrior bracelet was found", actually you get gladiator belt.
                15. There is an unreachable sand crawler (level transition prevents you from reaching it). see attached savefile
                Attached Files
                Last edited by MrTTAO; 02-24-2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the detailed bug report! I'm working on it!

Comment

• Is there a way to check out old scenes or just the textless CGs after you pass the point that some of the one-off scenes happen?

Comment

• Great game, lots of good stuff added in the update. I did feel like a lot of the spaces were too big; it's impressive, sure, but it means a lot of running around, and sometimes frustration finding things that really shouldn't be that difficult. The teleporters help, of course, but there aren't enough of them.
                      HF-Hentai #479
                      Astonished to find that while I am, sadly, neither the sluttiest nor the most pervy member of HF-Hentai, I seem to be the most experienced. Come to me if you need any advice! Well, if you're silly enough to trust OKcupid tests.

Comment

• Some dialog issues in the desert city

bug 1 and 2 are obvious
                        bug 3 - the O is half cutoff (very minor)
                        bug 4 - Melita LOST but the dialog says she won.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by MrTTAO; 02-26-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Hello,
                          first of all, love the new maps, great improvement.

But,
                          I encountered a bug here,
                          after I skipped ahead to past opening, the enemies in the first village are still there,
                          not only that,and when I went to the second part of the village it froze.
                          Do you have any idea for a RPGMKVX portrait?
                          If I find the idea interesting I might make one.

Comment

• Dialog bug when speaking to baker daughter in tower
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Bugs/Issues v0.4a public release:
                              1-14. see previous post.
                              15. In Sayda, if I side with Tesa, one of the men I kill is an old men who beats his slave girl. I then take the slave girl to my tower via teleporting her. Where does she go? I can't find her. If she goes in the matrix then it didn't say +orgasmic energy
                              In retrospect, I think it said "for the slave pits" for her, which might mean the orgasmic matrix. but it didn't say orgasmic energy +1.
                              16. After taking down brenda and installing Tesa. The main town has new dialog for all the people, but the docks are the same as before (some of which makes no sense in context)
                              17. In drug store, 3 initial slaves ask for pot but I can't find a way to give them some, tower mistress asks for cofee and that does unlock a scene, but she ALSO asks for khat but that doesn't do anything. Also there is the hilarious running gag with spiders, I am a bit surprised she had nothing to say about you buying some and bringing them over to the tower (then again, I can see how it would be frustrating for someone who actually wants to use them in combat)
                              18. When talking to baker daughter in sadya after conquering the city you "give her a job" and teleport her to tower, she leaves behind a cloud of smoke (the animation that is used for teleporting which is temporary for other teleports).
                              19. When talking to Brenda in your tower for the first time (fully upgraded tower) she tells you she is going to be outside, then runs to the right and gets stuck there. Although leaving the map and returning fixes that (she will be both outside and to your right, but that's ok, a lot of minions seem to be in several places in the tower at once)
                              20. Servant's quarters, the dialog of the baker's daughter is bugged (displays broken syntax code)
                              21. Servant's quarters, Speak to crazy fangirl maid (one of the volunteers from giving the kingdom to Tesa). Dialogue has several pages which are bugged, both for her and mindmistress, where they say broken syntax code as if it was dialogue
                              22. Crazy fangirl maid came with 2 other volunteers (From seyda, from siding with tesa). They were supposed to either be put to work or go in the orgasm matrix. I cannot find them anywhere in the tower, or find out what happened to them, and I didn't get more orgasm energy.
                              23. "Prison Key" and "Sewer Key" are not greyed out in the out of combat item use menu.
                              24. When using the orb of domination, learn shade spell says it costs 10 but only consumes 5 to learn. Click on upgrade loyalty or on more just terminates the dialogue (if they aren't implemented yet they should instead say so)
                              25. Activating the teleporter in Beerenberg causes the sign with its name in the portal room to become invisible, the sign is there and can be read, it just can't be seen. (it might have always been invisible and I just didn't notice)
                              26. When ship wrecked on the island there is nowhere in the entire island to rest, not even the pub, or warehouse after you finished conquering the town. (if you didn't bring a LOT of lust drafts then resting is needed to be able to clear out the jungle from monsters. Those plant monsters ridiculously overpowered)
                              27. In dwarf town, enter prison right as you enter town before doing any of the quest, time distortion sequence break! Invisible goblins are being tossed into lava by invisible guards, lady audr speaking as if she is in my party, dwarf mayor discussing our agreement even though I never spoke to her before, etc. Note that if I actually go through the quest to get lady audr then I can't actually return to see said sequence afterwards since the portal back to beerenburg is disabled and I am told it that is it for current release.
                              28. When fighting audr, the head of her sprite cuts off at the top of the screen.
                              29. Branda's skill Volte Montante is free to use, and deals 4x base damage. Making it pointless to use a normal attack or her other special attacks (which deal 2x and 3x damage while costing 20 and 30 spirit respectively). I am pretty sure that is an error rather intentional

Comment

• Given the game that served as the inspiration, is it bad that I can't help but read the Tower Mistress's dialogue in Gnarl's voice? x3

Comment

Working...
                                X