Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

Spoiler

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVT...CqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
    http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
    http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
    https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
    Last edited by treetrunk24; 03-04-2016, 09:24 AM. Reason: Update
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

• is there a wiki for this game?

Comment

• a little direction problem with the headmistress? she says the village is south when the village in question is in reality west of the tower

Comment

• i'm stuck searching for a box of tiny flag in "coffee town" (can't remember the name ), any hint whatsoever?

Comment

• A new release is up that fixes all the bugs mentioned prior to about 9 am my time today. Because it takes a LONG time to put one up things mentioned after that time haven't gone in yet. In a few days I'll put up another that fixes all the little things you all can find. Hopefully this should cover all the game-breakers and the next bugfix will let me put in a lot of polish and get rid of the rough edges.

Remaking a game in an entirely new system and then rebuilding the entire database is no simple task when the game is as big as Overwhored. I sincerely appreciate the patience you all have shown.

The link is the same as before.

http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/
          Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Comment

• coffee shop >> after you pretend to be a worker and talk to npc = the game get hung ... and one of the house are bugged near the gelom town

Comment

• Originally posted by 091846 View Post
              coffee shop >> after you pretend to be a worker and talk to npc = the game get hung ... and one of the house are bugged near the gelom town
              it only freeze if when you talk to him, you stay on his right because that's where he'll move.
              Last edited by blubbolo; 01-03-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Note: Attached is a file with a bunch of saves showing 10 of the bugs.

0.5 feedback

1. Tutorial says you start out dealing less damage than your slaves, but actually you start out dealing twice as much
                2. the item description of eyedrops cuts out on the edge of screen.
                3. Initial slaves are said to be weak, but are actually quite powerful, notn only are their raw stats good, but they can stun enemies, as well as cast useful magic such as confusion, heal, and fireblast
                4. Burning the 3 fruit crates in the kitchen inside the inn of the first village you conquer has erroneous dialog with metadata saying b[kael] and b[tower mistress] as part of dialog
                5. Initial village, if you spare everyone then when coming back kael says the village is now empty, even though you can find 2 teenage boys and 2 old men still in it (not sure where everyone else i spared went. Also, one of the old men is inside the inn and still unconscious)
                6. When attacking the village, the kill/spare dialog repeatedly shows up and its easy to make a mistake on. Plus its a bit repetative. It would be nice if when you get the first one you would have the options of "kill all", "spare all", and "decide individually" (maybe make it a per category thing? old men, old women, and teen boys each getting their own dialog like the above?)
                7. optimize function prefers "chain mail" over all the superior armors "iron breastplate", "iron plate mail", and "ancient overlord armor" even though they are all superior in every way.
                8. Skull band description says it boosts SPI and RES and curses with fear. All of it is false. It has no effect on SPI and RES and no fear curse. What it does do is give a huge bonus to ATK
                9. Chapel, bondage wardrobe, some of the wardrobes show the overminds old appearance instead of new (helmet instead of glowing eyes)
                10. Teleport crystal, after acqusition, instructions are mixed showing tower mistress older and newer appearance.
                11. Chapel, first corridor north of entrance, after defeating rubati, checking the skeletons, second from the left has an error where it says b[Tower Mistress] at end of dialog
                12. After defeating rubati in the chapel for the first time, talking to the mindmistress triggers a dialog where we plan how to deal with brenda, after nanshe starts talking about turning her to a zombie the overmind dialog says b[overmind]
                13. renovating the bedroom does not transfer the rest spot from the tomb to the bedroom.
                14. Sayda, there is a guy selling sugar for 10g, this triggers some dialog involving thalia and mind mistress, I didn't recruit anyone named thalia and don't know who she is yet.
                15. is ancient overlord armor (found in chapel) supposed to be weaker than iron plate mail (purchased before even gone to chapel)
                16. When freeing sayda, if I sided with tesa, I kill an old man and take his slave. But I can't findher in my tower afterwards, if she went to the orgasmo matrix, then shouldn't there be a +1 orgasmic energy note like when I acquire every other matrix slave?
                17. Skree's werepower buff can only be cast on enemies.
                18. Bottled tears says it gives +500HP, it actually gives it out twice giving +1000 effectively.
                19. After getting Branda you are told to get rubati by tower mistress, she says there will be plenty of time for round 23 with branda later, that should be round 2.
                20. When defeating Branda, it goes straight to sex, it would be nice if there was time to save in between like with nanshe
                21. After defeating branda, during the palace combat scene, go to the sewers and there is a guard there that has bugged dialog ending with b[City Guard], I am not sure if its the same or a different guard there after sadya is fully liberated (tesa route), I think it might be a different one with different dialog, but it still ends with the b[City Guard]
                22. I got extra copies of repair and cleanup order from somewhere (quest reward I think?). It should just give extra money if you already bought them.
                23. optimize equipment function prefers "circlet" over the superior in every way "banded leather helm" and "Iron Helm" and "ancient overlord helm" and "steel headband"
                24. After liberating sadya, in the docks, the second sailor from the left with the purple cap still complain that fishing is illegal. Another complains that alcohol is still illegal. and merchant still complains about lack of fish to sell as well.
                25. Sayda, lady to left of palace with tasa in charge, dialog ends with b[Busy Lady]
                26. After defeating branda, in sayda, talk to the necromancer behind the inn, long dialog at some point it will say b[Branda] in it.
                27. sayda post liberation, lamiak woman, dialog include 3 starter slkaves and displays kael's older outdated sprite
                28. Sayda post liberation, city entrance, shady guy still selling "contraband" sugar even though its now legal. (tesa route)
                29. You can press ctrl to hide dialog (so you can see the whole picture during sex). This should really be mentioned in the game itself somewhere.
                30. Goblin island, when using the waterlogged bed for the first time you get /nb{Tower Mistress} as power of dialog
                31. Steady Bracer says "prevent paralysis, slightly boost physical defense", the latter is false, it does not boost DEF
                32. On jungle, there is a transition from cave west to jungle west, the transition is 2 square wide, the right one works, the left one gets you permanently stuck and requires a reload of older save
                33. jungle, "rescue" iskis from goblin, at one point her sprite reverts to the old outdated version.
                34. Pink Lightening II has not cost.
                35. Beerenberg first visit, during dialog, overmind sprite shows old version.
                36. In volcano where audr is, just as entering, leftmost chest, says "speed up" is acquired, is actually "rainbow spider"
                37. From above location, enter little cave, there is a chest in it with "ruby ring" that actually gives a blank item in armor.
                38. Volcano caldera, enter on the west side, there is a chest, it says it gives "Red Scale Shield" but gives nothing (not even an empty item).
                39. Same locaiton as above, but chest closer to top, "bottled tears" actually gives "restorative item" that has no icon or effect.
                40. Making moo potion does not consume the potato, old potion, and the tesa breast milk
                41. Giving ancient banner back to tesa's sister (forgot her name) does not remove it from inventory
                42. Using moo potion on Branda does not remove it from inventory.
                43. Chest in save says "stimulant was found" but is actually a lust draft.
                44. Chest in save says "pot was found" but is actually a life up. (this is the 6th chest in the goblin mountain and literally every single one of them was bugged).
                45. In jungle, lots of places you can walk on that you shouldn't (walk on water, phase through walls, walk through trees, etc).
                46. The following skree skills lack a description: megastorm arrow, sonic scream, windstorm, magic drain, weaken magic, weaken arms, Hurricane.
                Also, wind has a useless description "a wind spell" that doesn't tell us how many it affects.
                47. Would be nice if there was a pause after defeating audr to save before her scene starts.
                48. Audr's first scene, overmind stops to remove her clothes and his old sprite is used for that dialog
                49. After audr recruited, blacksmith inventory change, it includes "Yew Shortbow" which has no icon and no description.
                50. audr battle, she uses a self buff that gives her:
                ATKb{
                NULL
                51. Iron claymore says its a 2 handed weapon but is actually 1 handed (which is good, if it was 2 handed it would be a worthless downgrade rather than an upgrade)
                52. "Iron Trident" preferred by optimize function over the superior "Bronze Pike" (tested with crystine)
                53. Thornrose ring is supposed to protect against varied status effects, it doesn't say so but it also reduces your ATK by 12.
                54. Audr comes with "orihalcum bracelet" which has no icon nor description.
                55. After the initial battle with the dwarves over the goblins in the prison/execution chamber, the goblins move a bit, at that point some of them change skin color.
                56. After conquering the dwarves, 4 people are permanently removed from combat, with them they take all their equipment. Aside from being very expensive, some of those items they were wearing were unique.
                57. Smithy has no sign
                58. Barracks sign does not work
                59. In barracks, two goblin firemage training, dialog says: /nb{Nove Mage}Fire!
                60. In barracks, totally normal human dialog has an "and!" in the middle that makes no sense.
                61. Barracks arena, goblin says that if I want to fight monsters he would set it up, but there is no option to actually go through with it.
                62. After beating audr, you need to go rescue goblins from dwarves, then come back to audr's lair to finish looting it (switch behind her chair for turning off fire). Coming back, you notice the 2 teleport puffs from her goblin bodyguards still remain.
                63. Passport key item is a consumable
                64. Chest says it gives "Ice Mace" actually gives "Heavy Club"
                65. Goblin battlements cannot be reached until after audr is defeated, yet the goblins there still attack on sight.
                66. Leftmost chest in goblin battlements contains "rainbow spiders" which are actually a blank item.
                67. Goblin mages always try to hit me in melee, never cast a spell
                68. Branda item "Steel Flambrage" says its 2 handed but it is 1 handed (necessary for it not to be worthless for her), it also comes with an -8 SPI for some reason. Which makes the auto equip function consider it worse then the Iron claymore.
                69. Steel Headband has no icon.
                70. Audr optimize function prefer "Magic Robes" over "Steel Breastplate" (switching robes for breastplate gives +5 DEF -3 SPI)
                71. Audr flame shot and earth shot skills have no description or cost, trick shot has no cost.
                72. Bilbao, approach a red golem BEFORE acquiring an inquisitor illusion, and it attacks you triggering a dialog saying that they see through illusions (or is my old slaver illusion still up and they are seeing through that?)
                73. Bilbao, steal repair crew appearance, you can talk to someone blocking the path in the inn to get to the next section, but if you stand to their right when talking (where they try to move to) you will cause the game to hang.
                74. Bilbao, guy who gives box of little flags, talk to him a second time and he transforms into somoene else for duration of conversation
                75. Bilbao, as soon as you enter there is a building with a horse icon right above you, entering it causes a level transition effect yet you remain in the same spot
                76. Bilbao, church district, the topmost building (the one with the gate), entering it causes a level transition effect but you remain in the same spot.
                77. Bilbao mansion basement, there is a deer on the wall that you can phase through
                78. Bilbao tunnels, the various creatures in here (fungoid, tunnel snake) give neither XP nor money nor anything else when defeated. Neither do the enemies in the bilbao factory (golems, heavy golems, blade golems)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by MrTTAO; 01-03-2015, 09:05 AM.
                List of Free & English community made RPGs (RPG Maker or similar)
                RPG Maker Antigrind script

Comment

• Can't add any bug after MrTTAO's report.

Just for balance consideration, Branda can be a pain in the ass. She wiped my party twice after round two withe her aoe spell.

Ha, found one:

"jungle center", in the west is a bug sprite but the fight is against plants
                  Last edited by bello; 01-03-2015, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• MrTTAO, thank you for the incredibly thorough bug report. I'll work on getting that stuff fixed and in the next bugfix version.

Comment

• There's another bugfix release going out today! This should be the last one for a bit. The next one will focus on making combat fun and adding things like the big battle and the Cowgirl Farm/Sayda Princesses scenes!

Comment

• the game is nicely done!!! The story is so nice to read!! Continue your great work on it!

By the way, how & where i can find the code for the chest in the tower??

Thank you in advance!

Comment

• when well the next update be good game need to make it were he can just have fun with the sisters and add more of the demi races for him to have fun with and the mage girl that woke him up too lol

Comment

• and does anyone know how to stop the screen from plinking when you make the game big screen

Comment

• what about the crstal room is there scenes for those girls and the captain too

Comment

• How to get through the chapel scene? I can't find the way through.

Comment

Working...
                                X