Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

Spoiler

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVT...CqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
    http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
    http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
    https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
    Last edited by treetrunk24; 03-04-2016, 09:24 AM. Reason: Update
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

• This is it, it's here! It's at the usual place at BadKittyGames.

http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

This adds a LOT of stuff, but most importantly you can finish the game!

I will note that this is NOT the final version of the game. There are two flashback sequences that need added in and some features (such as the orb of dominion) are functional system wise but need content added on. The combat in this chapter is also very basic right now but will be filled in with the 1.0 release at the end of this month/start of February. Still, if you want to see the ending this is where you do it!

A quick note: Some weather effects were causing a ton of problems in the beta, so I've disabled them for now. They still render old saves non-functional, however. I'm working on a fix that should be in during the 1.0 release. In case I missed something I put my avatar in the game next to the bridge leading up to the Tower of Heaven.

Enjoy!
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Comment

• For managing to complete your game, I say to thee, congratulations, that is very much a major achievement after hearing of one too many run out of steam midway.

Though I have to ask when you said the weather effects were disabled does that mean that we have to wait for Febuary if we want to use our old saves or you disabled the weather effects so old saves could be used? Because fighting my way to Ilmatar is something I'd rather not have to do a second time, so I'll wait for the final version if replaying through the game a 4th time is a requirement.

On the side, I'll give a looksee if the ship speed movement thing is fixed.

Comment

• Yes, that's more or less the warning. The game won't be 100% complete until the end of this month, so if you want to just play through once then you'll want to wait until then. The ship movement bug is fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by treetrunk24 View Post
          Yes, that's more or less the warning. The game won't be 100% complete until the end of this month, so if you want to just play through once then you'll want to wait until then. The ship movement bug is fixed.
          Just gave it a poke, old saves do not work for now it seems. Oh well, I can wait. May as well play the game full than half done. Also just remembered a slightly annoying bug from the last version with Ilmatar, the portal room's slight-dark tint stays when you exit the portal room wherever, has that one been fixed too?

On the side, I'm also curious about the debug features at present, will they be removed in the final version or left around for peeps' who want to finish up quickly? At present the chapter skip only goes up to the Liberation of Bilbao (Which reminds me, in an older version, the Overmind fucked Bilbine's brain into... ahem, lust-crazed sanity. The newer versions see her turned into a sexbot of her former self. Was there a route option here I missed out or did the story get changed up a bit?), on the side the debug chest stuff doesn't really help much if you're going there right off the bat (Iron equipment doesn't hold up all that well past Audr as far as I've noticed.).

P.S.: Watched the trailer, always thought the Mistress sounded a slight bit nuttier, still a very good voiceover for her.

Comment

• congratz, you did it i am more than happy to see this but i have to ask, will the further versions of the game be compatible with the this one? I cannot play the game from now one till february due to a lot of things going on my life soo i will replay the game today and i will let you know the bugs and other things that pop my mind.

edit:Well some fights i think are a little too hard, i am talking about the fight against tasa(the pregnant girl) and the fight against the girl that gets the big boobs.In the tasa fight i could manage to do it with only one charather alive and with a lot of tatics and in the fight agains the moo girl i could even get from the first round, i get raped, well i cn past if i put the overmind heal crystin.

any tips? doing something wrong?
            Last edited by bigdick69; 01-02-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• awesome and amazing
              List of Free & English community made RPGs (RPG Maker or similar)
              RPG Maker Antigrind script

Comment

• Originally posted by Aosta View Post
                Just gave it a poke, old saves do not work for now it seems. Oh well, I can wait. May as well play the game full than half done. Also just remembered a slightly annoying bug from the last version with Ilmatar, the portal room's slight-dark tint stays when you exit the portal room wherever, has that one been fixed too?

On the side, I'm also curious about the debug features at present, will they be removed in the final version or left around for peeps' who want to finish up quickly? At present the chapter skip only goes up to the Liberation of Bilbao (Which reminds me, in an older version, the Overmind fucked Bilbine's brain into... ahem, lust-crazed sanity. The newer versions see her turned into a sexbot of her former self. Was there a route option here I missed out or did the story get changed up a bit?), on the side the debug chest stuff doesn't really help much if you're going there right off the bat (Iron equipment doesn't hold up all that well past Audr as far as I've noticed.).

P.S.: Watched the trailer, always thought the Mistress sounded a slight bit nuttier, still a very good voiceover for her.
                The story got changed up a bit. I will probably remove most of the debug features but keep the chest.

Originally posted by bigdick69 View Post
                congratz, you did it i am more than happy to see this but i have to ask, will the further versions of the game be compatible with the this one? I cannot play the game from now one till february due to a lot of things going on my life soo i will replay the game today and i will let you know the bugs and other things that pop my mind.

edit:Well some fights i think are a little too hard, i am talking about the fight against tasa(the pregnant girl) and the fight against the girl that gets the big boobs.In the tasa fight i could manage to do it with only one charather alive and with a lot of tatics and in the fight agains the moo girl i could even get from the first round, i get raped, well i cn past if i put the overmind heal crystin.

any tips? doing something wrong?
                Don't attack Branda when she's in counter-attack mode and she's an easy fight.

Also unrelated to the above posts: There's a fix out for those that got stuck in the Ophanim's Blaze level. You can now jump back the way you came so you can hit the switches that open the doors.

Comment

• the fix don't broke the saves right?

Comment

• Hit both switches, doors still don't open, and can no long jump back. I can jump where I couldn't before, but once I get to the island, the only place I can jump is the right hand side, and that just takes me back towards the doors.

EDIT: Okay, so you have to activate the levers twice?
                    Last edited by MastaofBitches; 01-05-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

I tried your game the past few days, here's my feedback

Concept / Story
                      - Interesting, i like it, maybe the "assistant" is a bit too omnipresent, it makes me feel the master is nothing more than a puppet, maybe it's part of the story, in this case, i didn't say anything.

Battle system :
                      - Good ideas, i like the "fight harder, slaves" principle
                      - Boss fights are too easy
                      - Regular fights are tedious, too many of them and monsters running make it almost unavoidable, a bit more xp per encounter and monsters running slower would be great (first village is a pain, i would take 3 encounters into a big one instead of fighting every step i make, yeah, i'm exaggerating a bit )
                      - It's worse in the mountains, i hate slimes, i mean snails disguised into slimes
                      - the high number of battles and the 4 party members make the fight highly repetitive, being able to record patterns would be awesome.
                      - Spells cost are to high for the number of encounters and magic isn't that powerfull, well, the first "real mage" has a lot of MP but earlier, it's a pain and the master doesn't have much MP either.

H content / slaves :
                      - It would be great if there was some "glimpses", some scenes in the wild, encountering a girl swimming in a lake or anything like that
                      - It might even go with some secret characters to find and unlock (well, i'm a Shining force and suikoden fan, i can't help it, i like secrets and secrets characters )

Good game, keep up the good work, i like the artwork too.
                      Last edited by Maxx Mad; 01-05-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Finished the game off, kinda felt a little over leveled at the end there since I beat the last boss in 2 turns. Sword lady kicked my ass hard back in Desert country, so I was kind of expecting a little... more? Maybe a second form? Everyone knows a Final Boss should have multiple forms.

Also, nothing in that tower gives you any experience, or lets you run away! Honestly, if there's no XP to be had, they're just an annoyance to waste MP on.

Overall, a really enjoyable game with good story.

That said, the game felt really linear. You only really get two real choices throughout the game;

First- Choosing to go after the Nun, or the Warrior heroine first. Choosing to go after the Nun just leaves you locked out of a shed in the Oasis and nothing else.

Second- You can choose between the two Princesses, which isn't really a choice at all, since the end result is the same. I kind of wished each Princess ended with a different Fetish, one of them picked the Cowgirls and the other something else.

Also, there's already Pre-existing artwork of sex with the normal Bilbine, so it would be nice to see a choice in saving her, or letting her become a Golem. You can find the schematics just before you fight her, so maybe actually reading them gives you a choice to save her or not?

As I said, it's a fun game, but there's not really any point to playing it a second time, since nothing really changes.

And one last thing, the the spotlight that follows you around after you beat the game? Is there anyway to turn that off? It's a little annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx Mad View Post
                          - It's worse in the mountains, i hate slimes, i mean snails disguised into slimes
                          I know what you mean. When I first saw them I just thought they were slimes, then I saw they were snails, to sum up what happened, I overkilled all of them, then killed the last non-snail guy normally.

Originally posted by MastaofBitches View Post
                          Finished the game off, kinda felt a little over leveled at the end there since I beat the last boss in 2 turns. Sword lady kicked my ass hard back in Desert country, so I was kind of expecting a little... more? Maybe a second form? Everyone knows a Final Boss should have multiple forms.

Also, nothing in that tower gives you any experience, or lets you run away! Honestly, if there's no XP to be had, they're just an annoyance to waste MP on.

Overall, a really enjoyable game with good story.

That said, the game felt really linear. You only really get two real choices throughout the game;

First- Choosing to go after the Nun, or the Warrior heroine first. Choosing to go after the Nun just leaves you locked out of a shed in the Oasis and nothing else.

Second- You can choose between the two Princesses, which isn't really a choice at all, since the end result is the same. I kind of wished each Princess ended with a different Fetish, one of them picked the Cowgirls and the other something else.

Also, there's already Pre-existing artwork of sex with the normal Bilbine, so it would be nice to see a choice in saving her, or letting her become a Golem. You can find the schematics just before you fight her, so maybe actually reading them gives you a choice to save her or not?

As I said, it's a fun game, but there's not really any point to playing it a second time, since nothing really changes.

And one last thing, the the spotlight that follows you around after you beat the game? Is there anyway to turn that off? It's a little annoying.
                          You can enter that shed? Huh, I always skipped it since I didn't really think you could open it.

Anything inside it worth noting? I don't have saves that go back that far.
                          Last edited by Aosta; 01-06-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• I have no idea what's in the shed. I just remember a post regarding sequence breaking, that mentioned not being able to get a key if you go to the church first, since you miss the Bandits at the oasis getting massacred.

Comment

• I made it to sayda and now I'm stuck. Can anyone over pointers?

Comment

• I made it to sayda and now I'm stuck. Can anyone over pointers?

Comment

Working...
                                X