Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

Spoiler

The Current Release:

This is the full game! Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVT...CqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
    http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
    http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
    https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
    Last edited by treetrunk24; 03-04-2016, 09:24 AM. Reason: Update
    Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

• Originally posted by riasgremory22 View Post
    I made it to sayda and now I'm stuck. Can anyone over pointers?
    Which part? If you've just entered the city of Sayda, take a stroll through the city, talk with people to learn Branda has pretty much turned the city into a sand-crusted stink-heap of poverty, executions and slimy sewage. After that go back to the Tower and work out a way to take out Branda, then it's pretty much self-explanatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aosta View Post
      Which part? If you've just entered the city of Sayda, take a stroll through the city, talk with people to learn Branda has pretty much turned the city into a sand-crusted stink-heap of poverty, executions and slimy sewage. After that go back to the Tower and work out a way to take out Branda, then it's pretty much self-explanatory.
      I did that. I know I need the the potion of potatoes old potion etc, I cant figure out how to get the breast milk. I think i need some sort of diplomacy card for the ex princess. I don't know how to find that. Or am i looking at this wrong? Thanks for quick reply
      edit: wow, I just figured out how. lol
      Last edited by riasgremory22; 02-01-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I've been crunching down on the game over the past few days. All that remains is nametagging, and the blunt truth is that I'm going completely insane from doing nothing but this repetitive stuff. I can do it just as well while you're beta testing and if/when you find bugs it'll give me something else to do. There's no sense in putting things off any longer - I'm sorry it took so long to get here, I just want to get this done so I don't have to come back to it again. Every major bug fixed, every major issue solved.

I'm going to do a bit more polish, fill out one sex scene I put off to the end and then upload this on patreon tonight.

EDIT: It is now up on Patreon. The post with a link to the beta is visible to $1+ donors. If you don't want to donate remember, the public release will be out next week!
        Last edited by treetrunk24; 02-19-2016, 07:01 PM.
        Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!

Comment

• Originally posted by treetrunk24 View Post
          Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I've been crunching down on the game over the past few days. All that remains is nametagging, and the blunt truth is that I'm going completely insane from doing nothing but this repetitive stuff. I can do it just as well while you're beta testing and if/when you find bugs it'll give me something else to do. There's no sense in putting things off any longer - I'm sorry it took so long to get here, I just want to get this done so I don't have to come back to it again. Every major bug fixed, every major issue solved.

I'm going to do a bit more polish, fill out one sex scene I put off to the end and then upload this on patreon tonight.
          Yeeesss... Smash every bug without mercy or respite, everything working, one last game to rule them all...

Ahem, so, public version next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aosta View Post
            Yeeesss... Smash every bug without mercy or respite, everything working, one last game to rule them all...

Success, so clearly in view. Or, is it merely a trick of the light?
            I guess this place is full of weird people... Even when it comes to kids.
            -- Meretrix from The Endless World

Comment

• Hey just wanted to post that when I access the crown there aren't any scenes. Maybe I haven't unlocked any yet but I'm at the part in the chapel. Thanks for the awesome game though!

Comment

• It has been a wild ride, everyone. Five years and tons of support have produced a spectacular game. When I started there was one adult RPG in english (Legend of Queen Opala), now there's several. I wanted to give my own spin on things and create a game where you played the bad guy and ended up basing it on a parody of Overlord and a Theology Essay that I wrote.

Now it is done. Enjoy, everyone.

(NoMoshing will no longer be hosting other people's games on BadKittyGames, so here is a Mega link for now. I'll add more options including a torrent option in the near future.)

https://mega.nz/#!CgYjyYrZ!2lGJIocmY...qqgLPKK--x70Zg

And in case you've been linked here and have no idea what Overwhored is:
                Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!
                The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

The Overwhored Trailer:
                https://youtu.be/3rnYoIUXyfc
                This is not the end of the journey - I will make more games in the future. So long as you support I will create.
                Last edited by treetrunk24; 02-27-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

It has been a wild ride, everyone. Five years and tons of support have produced a spectacular game. When I started there was one adult RPG in english (Legend of Queen Opala), now there's several. I wanted to give my own spin on things and create a game where you played the bad guy and ended up basing it on a parody of Overlord and a Theology Essay that I wrote.

Now it is done. Enjoy, everyone.

(NoMoshing will no longer be hosting other people's games on BadKittyGames, so here is a Mega link for now. I'll add more options including a torrent option in the near future.)

https://mega.nz/#!CgYjyYrZ!2lGJIocmY...qqgLPKK--x70Zg

And in case you've been linked here and have no idea what Overwhored is:

The Overwhored Trailer:
                  https://youtu.be/3rnYoIUXyfc
                  This is not the end of the journey - I will make more games in the future. So long as you support I will create.
                  Congratulations Cypress! This is first time really I've seen a game of this caliber manage to make it to the finishing line.

Now to see if I can work out myself a changelog. Cause' if this is the full version, there's going to be quite a few things to dig through.

Quick question though for your next-thread neighbor Sierra Lee of Last Sovereign, do you know if these free games that use Patreon count as commercial when using something like Celianna's tileset licenses?

Comment

• Pretty sure no, at least in my case. The game is free and released free. I make money from donations. There are incentives to donate on the patreon but you are in no way forced to give me money to play my game. If Celianna takes issue with that I'll figure something out, but I'm covered by the letter of the agreement.

Comment

Pretty sure no, at least in my case. The game is free and released free. I make money from donations. There are incentives to donate on the patreon but you are in no way forced to give me money to play my game. If Celianna takes issue with that I'll figure something out, but I'm covered by the letter of the agreement.
                      Ah, just asking cause' Sierra's new city in Last Sovereign (Ardford, if you do play it.) kind of suffers from non-matching tilesets and it's kind of hard for me to help her with suggesting materials she might be able to use, seeing how Celianna's tilesets are designed to work in tandem with each other, the standard RTP tiles kind of clash in the not-nice way.

BTW, do we have a changelog or is there something I should know if I'm using a save from the version that debuts Ilmatar?

EDIT: Well, bugger, turns out it's not backwards-compatible. Guess I'll have that excuse to enter the shed now.
                      Last edited by Aosta; 02-27-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Uhh, hate to be the bearer of bugs, the Beginner's Training Hall front has some bugs in its mapping. You can walk through the stairs, on the trees, and on the wall above the dead tree.

Also, the world map theme doesn't start up, the game instead uses the music from the last area you were in.

I will try and re-download the Bad Kitty Games' one, see if the bugs still stick.
                        Last edited by Aosta; 02-28-2016, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• I wish people had reported those bugs to me during the beta, but oh well. The BadKittyGames link is identical. I'll fix those in a day or two. But they're not game breaking so I'll wait a bit.

Comment

I wish people had reported those bugs to me during the beta, but oh well. The BadKittyGames link is identical. I'll fix those in a day or two. But they're not game breaking so I'll wait a bit.
                            I will run through the game to the end and give a hoot if anything else is also broken, unfortunately, my old saves aren't working, so that's a lot of things to go through, finished in two days.

BUGS FOUND: (Will update as found, using debug to speed the check up, if any of the listed is part of the debug features, let me know and I will poke it again without opening the debug chest.)

Tower, its surrounding region & the Mountain Pass:
                            - The teleport room's darkened tint issue carrying over to outside still isn't fixed.
                            - Some of the crystals in the slave pits have an 'above priority' for the Overlord to walk under them, some can't be walked through.
                            - Some of the young boys and old men in the first village disappear temporarily when defeated and deciding whether to kill or spare.
                            - The stairs with grass tiles next to them on the mountain pass are missing pathing blockers. (You can step onto stairs from the side.)
                            - Upon exiting the Tower, you are sent to the old World Map, Wardhaven however sends you to the new one.
                            - World map, green hills can be walked on. Possible mapping error or intended to be walked on?

Warrior's Graveyard:
                            - Graveyard diary entry about the start of Nanshe's necromancy has a page that goes, "graveyard created a", then moves to the next page with the rest of the text.
                            - Graveyard diary entry containing the Joy password has a page that goes, "submissive. In the mean", then moves to the next page with the rest of the text.
                            - Graveyard diary entry in the teleport room has a page that goes, "returns, I've decided to", then moves to the next page with the remaining text.
                            - Graveyard purple tint carries over to outside the graveyard, I'm seeing an overworld tinted purple right now.

Post-Nanshe, Bandit Camp Desert & Holy Chapel:
                            - Briefing for post-Nanshe quest, the Tower Mistress' dialogue has a one-line like the above (At this point I'm just going to call it a one-line to save time.), somewhere around the "kill you in your current form." part.
                            - Holy chapel, previously after you killed the nuns you saw, they left bones for you to interact with, now they only appear after you beat Rubati. Intended feature?
                            - Holy chapel long-haul room, after Kael sets the crate on fire, if interacted with it changes to a unburnt crate, then back to a burning one when finished.
                            - Bandit camp arena sends you to the barracks arena after you've beaten it, allowing you to access the barracks arena and barracks before you unlock it.
                            - Oasis yellow tint again carries on to outside the oasis, although this works fine in the desert and the bandit camp, it gets a bit awkward when indoors.
                            - Bandit camp guards on first meeting, the previously two-part dialogue seems to have been merged into one dialogue. Making the dialogue look like this:
                            It's you! You might be what we've been waiting for.
                            (Blank space)
                            (Blank space)

Go see our leader, she's in the pub.
                            Sayda Desert:
                            - World map, the large rock formations can be walked on, this one I'm definitely sure is a mapping error.
                            - The world map music finally plays after you exit from out from the smuggler's tunnels on the Sayda side.
                            - Sayda spider house, interacting with the spider merchant's pyre turns it into a smoke effect, then back to fire when done.
                            - Sayda spider house, the bucket in the kitchen has a wrong priority, and can be walked on.
                            - Sewers, the green stuff on the water if close enough can be walked on, mapping error?
                            - When engaging Branda, the Overmind runs right and then onto Branda, post-battle, you see the Overmind, but no Branda.
                            - Branda's images still not properly cropped, her right side is black while the left is clear.
                            - Bond Slave Quarters, when choosing to decline Skree's request for sex, she uses an old man image when she insists.

Post-Branda, Sinkable Ship & Jungle Shipyard:
                            - When Narthos asks Branda about killing Amezwar, she has two one-lines. "satisfying things" and "needed to do that until the".
                            - At the stern of the ship, there's an empty open spot between the sailor and Skree that you can't walk on, like an invisible wall.
                            - Speaking of which, didn't the ship used to have a mast? Forgive me if I'm mistaken but the guy next to the above spot says that.
                            - Jungle Cave South, there are monsters on a chasm, if you left them there to copy-paste events, you forgot to remove them.
                            - Jungle cave dark green tint follows it outside, I'm pretty sure at this point all the tints are going to have the same issue.
                            - After Iskis convinces the goblins to desert, the goblins walk southwards onto the top of a cliff and out the map.
                            - All ant and scorpion NPCs lead to plant-type battles, were the ants removed from the game?
                            - Goblin base, the gate to the port is missing its roof, makes it very jarring when you see a door to black but above it is floor tiles.
                            - Goblin port, you can walk onto the warehouse platform from the side without using the stairs, pretty sure this was around from 0.6.
                            - Goblin port, there is a goblin NPC on the water you can see off the northmost pier.
                            - In the Johanna titjob cutscene, the usual 'ping' sound effect doesn't play when the Overmind uses his powers.
                            - After the Johanna titjob cutscene, the little dialogue between your slaves use the wrong image. (The one about post-mindfuck numblies.)

Beerenburg region, Monstergirl Village & Volcano Mine:
                            - When you exit your ship after the first time you reach the new continent, you automatically walk in a strange pattern before returning back to your ship.
                            - When you exit your ship the second time, you are sent to the OLD world map, entering the Raided Village, Monstergirl Village, Beerenburg or Bilbao will send you to the new world map.
                            - World map music doesn't start up when you exit any area on the new continent.
                            - Golem Fort doesn't work on the new world map, in fact you can walk right past it and into Bilbao as though you've already beaten Audr.
                            - World map, the big ice mountains around Beerenburg can be walked on, I think this is another mapping error.
                            - Monstergirl Village, House Three, the bed section of the bunk-beds can be walked on.
                            - Monstergirl Village, the Village Leader's House beds can be walked on.
                            - Monstergirl Village, Stick House, the benches can be walked on.
                            - Monstergirl Village, Wood House, when talking to Koko, the dialogue acts as though you have Audr in your party even without her.
                            - Monstergirl Village, when you choose 'Nah' to Fairy PomPom's offer of a "full-body-rub", it flashes through the dialogue before you can read it.
                            - Beerenburg Upper City's orange tint carries over outside, you get the idea at this point.
                            - World map, the volcano can be walked on so long as you do not step on the pathway.
                            - Volcano Hall, the first thing upon entering you will notice is the scorpion and 2 goblin NPCs on the left side on top of a wall, these ones are mobile though.
                            - The Tower Mistress still tells you to destroy Audr's forces after you've beaten her but not yet conquered Beerenburg.
                            - No more lava crabs? Or Dwarven Bear-Riders?

Post-Audr & Bilbao:
                            - Barracks, the locks on blocked doors disappear when you interact with them, and return when you are done.
                            - Barracks Interior, the stairs to upper levels do not work, I'm pretty sure there was a message saying no access or something before.
                            - Bilbao Inn, the stairs going upstairs can be entered from the side over the railings.
                            - Bilbao's Red Roof House, Upside Down L House and Lower Platform House all have beds you can walk on top of.
                            - Bilbao Tunnels, in the room where the path splits, if the Fungoid (Jellyfish NPC) is killed, it will leave an unmoving NPC and will not respawn.
                            - Bilbao Factory, you can walk on top of the railings, rather than go behind them, also the bottom-most part of the stair tiles can be walked on, making it look like you're partway standing on nothing.

Post-Bilbine & Liberated Bilbao:
                            - Ilmatar seems to get called two different names by the characters, "Ilmatar" and "Luonnotar".
                            - Previously, the Tower Blacksmith started selling Masterwork items after you beat Bilbine, now she sells Orichalcum, Mithril and Adamantine items.
                            - The blacksmith mentions something about a new assistant I'm guessing is the monstergirl who I can visit in the overforge, if she means the area past her, it's still blocked off.
                            - Cowgirl Farm, the fence does not work, you can walk on top and over them into the pastures.
                            - Cowgirl Farm, when opening the door to enter the princesses' barn, there is no entrance (The black tile part put behind door Events.) behind its door.
                            - Some people do not update their dialogue to reflect Bilbao's liberation and still go praising the Steel being around.
                            - Bilbao Inn Upstairs, the idiot priest who bitches to Audr about raising Goblins for eating and gets killed turns into a fat merchant's corpse afterwards, if interacted it turns into a nun's corpse and back to a fat merchant.
                            - Bilbao Church District, the nun who shit-talks the Goddess and gets wrecked by the Overmind, turns into a fat merchant when you interact with her twitching body and turns back afterwards.
                            - Boat music doesn't play when you use the repaired ship to reach the ice lands, if anything it turns off any music you have.
                            - When your new ship leaves the inlet in both new and old World Maps, Alexia will repeat her 'lick the boat' and 'splinters' dialogue.

Lapland & Ilmatar's Palace:
                            - Lapland's bay CANNOT BE ENTERED from the new World Map, all you get is, "We're almost there." and a black screen, forcing you to restart the game.
                            - On the boat when Ilmatar uses the Helm of Storms, the person who says, "There was no storm just a minute ago!" uses Bilbine's non-golem portrait.
                            - Lapland landing, if the Tower Blacksmith was supposed to be selling Orichalcum, Mithril, and Adamantine items, she's selling Masterwork items here.
                            - If I'm not mistaken, when the goblin captain offers to sex up to night time, it was supposed to tint slightly darker, it doesn't this time.
                            - Zyii's secret passage has to be interacted with to move into the mountain passages rather than just moving onto the spot.
                            - The crossroad that leads to Zyii's camp will have you come out the northwest cave regardless of which cave you entered it from.
                            - Zyii's camp cave entrance has to be interacted with to enter instead of just moving onto the cave entrance.
                            - If you try to re-enter Zyii's camp via the ladder after coming out in Ilmatar's Palace, the game crashes.
                            - Ilmatar's Palace, you can walk on the crystal formations, priority needs changing?
                            - Ilmatar's Palace, when you enter the throne room, you get sent to the throne room hallway, but if you go back, you get sent to a different room with a Magic Claw.
                            - Ilmatar's Palace, you can walk on all the stuff in Ilmatar's treasury, crates, gold mounds, bars, everything.
                            - Ilmatar uses the standard battle music instead of the special one reserved for Heroines.

Post-Ilmatar, Tower of Heaven, Post-Credits & Misc.:
                            - Tower Blacksmith, the new weapons shop sells 2 Orichalcum Bows, and 1 Adamant Bow with no item image.
                            - In the armor section, all non-mithril items are missing descriptions, and the bracers and bracelets have no item images, as well as the Orichalcum Breastplate and Scalemail.
                            - Despite saying there are differences between orichalcum, mithril, and adamantine, there is little-to-no difference or no difference save image and name on most of them.
                            - Overforge is now accessible after defeating Ilmatar, the stuff though is accessible before Ilmatar if you've visited the Monstergirl Village beforehand it seems.
                            - Bond Slave Quarters, the room above Ilmatar's and next to Audr's has a book, if interacted from the side it works normally, if interacted from below, the book turn into different items until the dialogue is complete.
                            - Interacting with the Cypress Kitty up at the Tower steppes who's meant to fix weather effects will crash the game with a "Game_Interpreter, line 1411: NameError occurred".
                            - Chaos Joy battle uses normal battle music, pretty sure this is a situation which calls for the boss battle music.
                            - Enemies in the Tower of Heaven turn into scorpions on respawn, when interacted they pause before changing to their original forms and engaging.
                            - When exiting Ophanim's Blaze or Cherubim's Temple, the monochrome-tint SFX from the teleports also follows you back to the tower.
                            - Seraph's Garden, the vines can be walked on allowing you to walk on top of the maze.
                            - Also, why is the Cherubim in the Seraph's Garden and the Seraph in the Cherubim's Temple? Or was there a name mix-up?
                            - If you go back down the Canyon to try and visit the Teleport Site, on the last canyon you get sent back one square instead of being moved to the Teleport Site. So if you visit the Tower of Heaven a second time you're stuck there forever.
                            - After finishing the game, the black borders and sunlight from the credits are stuck on your screen, even visiting a place with different weather effects will not remove it, and the Cypress Kitty crashes the game if you try to use that.
                            - As the slave trio are no longer around after the game is finished, you cannot full restore your HP/MP in the Tower.
                            - The torch pillars in Heaven can be walked under, true you're not supposed to really go back there after all's said and done, but it deserves pointing out.
                            - If you visit Heaven and leave, the torch glows will also follow you in addition to the stuff from the credits.
                            - The debug item, Goddess' Half Plate is missing its item image and description.
                            - As you progress through the game, you'll get some blank items in your Inventory that just seem to be there to space out different items.

TYPOS & NON-MAJOR THINGS:
                            - Burnt Village, the mayor's line on the first meeting has a typo, "But it will do you nogood.", missing a space there. Also, "hordes of the undead..." can be shortened to "hordes of undead..."
                            - Graveyard entrance locked doors, "This heavy, stone door won't budge.", doesn't need a coma, you add the coma if you have multiple descriptions.
                            - Bandit camp pub, the southwest-most Bandit says, "but I'm not happygrowing potatoes, okay?", space missing.
                            - Holy Chapel boss room, Rubati's dialogue uses 'emptyness' instead of 'emptiness'.
                            - Sayda spider house, when examining the kitchen cupboards, Alexia says, "Bottle of Milk is spiders.", pretty sure milk doesn't need to be capitalized.
                            - Tower Slave quarters, the baker girl says 'conintraite' in her sex scene, you mean 'concentrate'.
                            - Monstergirl Village, Tower Mistress uses "descendents' instead of 'descendants' when Koko asks to be fucked senseless.
                            - Beeremburg, Mayor Erna's briefing on Audr has, "the volcano we mine for fire crystal.", this should be changed to plural.
                            - Volcano base, pre-Audr battle dialogue, the Tower Mistress said she started reading the 'newsheets', you mean 'news sheets', unless she meant the bed ones.
                            - Audr's room sex scene, "Your cum makes me empty... and i get so wet...", typo there, 'I'.
                            - Is the new Adamantine Boarsword meant to be a Broadsword or a sword for gutting boars?
                            - Bilbao Church District, the nun who quit after Bilbine is deposed says she wants to draw for 'lewed magazines', 'lewd'.
                            - Cow farm first time dialogue, Tower Mistress says, "Rather Rustic, wouldn't you agree?", rustic doesn't need to be capitalized.
                            - There's far too many items, spells and some statuses to list with botched descriptions, no descriptions, descriptions too long to fit in the text box and some with odd casting lines, such as "Rubati" for Holy Fire or "Overmindcasts Pink Storm!".

- Enemies seem to respawn instantly if you leave the room or are navigating some mazes, previously they only respawned once you left the zone or waited long enough.
                            - The teleport room's new select-teleport crystal lists locations by the name of the map, for the most part this works except for places like the Holy Chapel which it uses names like Quarters, or Beeremburg being called Outer Gates.
                            - When using the crown after beating Joy, the Tower Mistress is still the one telling you how to use it, seeing how the feature is, it's not that major but for completionist's sake I think it'd do for people up-to-speed to have post-Joy dialogues.
                            Last edited by Aosta; 03-01-2016, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• There, I just about poked just about everything and even speedrunning a few places these were all the bugs I found.

That's... quite a few of them. Somehow I'm hoping I just downloaded a wrong version that was infested with bugs and half of these aren't really there.
                              Last edited by Aosta; 02-29-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Treetrunk24, congrats on finishing this game. It is one of my favorites and I am really glad to see it completed
                                List of Free & English community made RPGs (RPG Maker or similar)
                                RPG Maker Antigrind script

Comment

Working...
                                X