Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

FULLTIME EROI3D discussion (read first post) (re-release)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULLTIME EROI3D discussion (read first post) (re-release)

FULLTIME エロ医3D (EROI3D)
    Release date: 25/04/2008 | Getchu! JP| Fulltime EROI3D Website JP
    Spoiler
    Note: This is a re-release of a good Fulltime game. It has been mostly missed by the community, and currently there is one dead discussion thread with no real information about any mods or dlc. This thread's purpose is to list all mods and dlc as well as let more people know about this game.
    NOTICE: First time here? Please read this FAQ to get started!

Links
    EROI3D Wiki (Got a question? Look for an answer here!)
    Game Download
    Patches, packs and DLC
    Spoiler
    Patches merged into the HF Patch
    NOTICE: Mods with "(HFP)" sign are merged into the HF Patch!

NoDVD/Launcher
    Mods
    Tools (Click for more!)
    Update history
    Spoiler
    • 26/3/2012 - Fixed HF Patch name (it was HCT HF Patch, took a while to notice )
    • 23/11/2011 - Added HF Patch by Inquisitor
    • 20/11/2011 - Creation of this post, uploaded InterfaceTranslation, EnglishLauncher, FullUncensor and some tools
    Don't forget to give rep to the uploaders and creators of the mods!
    To rep go to modder's post or click modder's name in the list above!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MarC0; 03-26-2012, 04:36 AM. Reason: Fixed HF Patch name (it was HCT HF Patch)

Originally posted by Buch View Post
    Hello there)
    I have a problem when I'm trying to start the game, it fails and the error appears, that says something about Direct 3D (HF patch is installed). Could somebody tell me what could be wrong?
    There was no folder with DirectX in the downloaded archive - can it be a cause of problem, an where I can download it?
    And there's one more thing: in the option window I cant choose the resolution, cos this line is empty at all...
    I had the same problem. I am also interested in the solution.

Comment

Hello there)
      I have a problem when I'm trying to start the game, it fails and the error appears, that says something about Direct 3D (HF patch is installed). Could somebody tell me what could be wrong?
      There was no folder with DirectX in the downloaded archive - can it be a cause of problem, an where I can download it?
      And there's one more thing: in the option window I cant choose the resolution, cos this line is empty at all...
      Originally posted by pino View Post
      I had the same problem. I am also interested in the solution.
      Whats your screen refresh rate? Make sure it's dividable by 5, settings like 59 wont work.

Comment

Originally posted by MarC0 View Post
        Whats your screen refresh rate? Make sure it's dividable by 5, settings like 59 wont work.
        Is it a joke?)) One way or another I have full HD TFT with 60Hz refresh rate)

Comment

Is it a joke?)) One way or another I have full HD TFT with 60Hz refresh rate)
          No, it's not a joke. I had this issue to on Win7x64. Go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution, click Advanced settings and then the tab Monitor and make sure that the Screen refresh rate is 60 and not 59.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            No, it's not a joke. I had this issue to on Win7x64. Go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution, click Advanced settings and then the tab Monitor and make sure that the Screen refresh rate is 60 and not 59.
            Wow! I have the exact same thing: it said 59 instead of 60. Bizarre. I'll d/l and reinstall. I gave up on it, but this might be the reason. Thanks! I'll keep you posted if this works.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
              I'll say "wow" too - it was 59Hz really! Thanx a lot)))) *whispers* It smells like conspiracy

Comment

This refresh rate bug is actually very common in games running under win 7. Old games don't know how to deal with it and crash while new games manually select 60Hz or go down to 30Hz.

Comment

settings like 59 wont work.
                  settings like 59 work just fine.

This refresh rate bug is actually very common in games running under win 7. Old games don't know how to deal with it and crash while new games manually select 60Hz or go down to 30Hz.
                  its entirely a driver issue.

if you still happen to be using release 270 or older nvidia drivers, its time to update. there has not been an issue with the default 59hz on tv timing exposing displays for awhile now

Both the 59 and 60hz settings in the windows display settings output at 59.9x, new display drivers handle this better by having the driver tell the game to enumerate 60, even though the display is provided with a 59.9x refresh rate.
                  Last edited by squall leonhart; 12-26-2011, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I think that you're wrong saying it's entirely a driver issue. I know what you mean but this problem has existed for 4+ years and no drivers have fixed it (until now, if you're right). It's a problem only with Teatime games, so you would be more correct if you said that it's entirely a Teatime issue.

Comment

Lucky!!!!!!!!! Tried to download the HF patch, but all the file hosting sites are down except for depositfiles............. Talk about luck!

XX Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2 Translation patch ver 3.04
                      download
                      Thanks hiremi for the patching, and aoyu18 for partial translation and me for H skills and statuses translation.
                      FULLTIME NEW GAME: UNDEROID PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION THREAD
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Release-Thread

Comment

Does the Route same as EROI (2D) ?

2 End heroine achieved, 3 Failed, Bad End achieved(Killed by "Dream Girl")

Comment

Unfortunatelly I can't find a working torrent for this anywhere... Help someone?
                          ...creator or creature?
                          It really doesn't matter...

Comment

Eroi3D error

Dunno why it's not running. Not enough translation done yet to give me the actual error message.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X