Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Hi i search the now avaible beta of the game world of whorecraft the chronicles of alexstrasza
    this is the homepage:
    http://annayseult.blogspot.com/

To bad the sex look really stiff.
    It's not any (pardon the pun) stiffer than Oblivion's xLovers animations.
    My first act as Emperor of Earth would be to ban all fat, ugly, old, bald men from appearing in doujin/manga/eroge.
    My second act as Emperor of Earth would be to abdicate my position as Emperor of Earth.

Comment

Uh, guys. You seem to be misunderstanding.
      This game will be completely free. You only have to donate if you want to participate in the beta test. Can Blizzard really shut down free non-commercial projects?
      It is based on the Unreal Engine, and as stated in the blog, the aim of the project seems to be something like an RPG or an adventure, only with sex. To me it seems close in spirit to A Dance with Rogues.
      Oh, and the main creator is female by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by vuferz View Post
        Uh, guys. You seem to be misunderstanding.
        There seems to be the kind of lack of information that would lead to a misunderstanding. All the blog says is, "Look at this -- it speaks for itself, doesn't it?"

You only have to donate if you want to participate in the beta test.
        That's still pretty legally touchy, a direct exchange of playable content for "donation". And I've never heard of a non-commercial product charging people to help troubleshoot their beta. Or any commercial product that expects to survive.

Can Blizzard really shut down free non-commercial projects?
        They wouldn't right away, but they would get court orders against using their character likeness, especially in a product that exceeds their target rating. And if they could show that the models were directly exported from their own game, they'd get much more aggressive.

Your point?
        Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

And I've never heard of a non-commercial product charging people to help troubleshoot their beta. Or any commercial product that expects to survive.
          Except for all the PC games that let people into the beta because they pre-order the game. Or the "free" games with bennies that you have to pay for.
          My first act as Emperor of Earth would be to ban all fat, ugly, old, bald men from appearing in doujin/manga/eroge.
          My second act as Emperor of Earth would be to abdicate my position as Emperor of Earth.

Comment

They should really watch out.
            If I remember right even the webcomic Shakes & Fidget had some problem with blizz.

Comment

Blizzard haet people not giving them the monies.

Comment

Originally posted by DokEnkephalin View Post
                Requesting a donation to play it already sounds pretty actionable.
                Exactly my thoughts. Looks cool, but I'm not paying for something that's probably not going to exist in a month.

Comment

That's a bit dicey, donation, Blizzard cloning, amateurish beta test and some Flash movies. I hope they will get their act a little better. There's something to aim for, see: http://www.xxxelfxxx.com/
                  It's not free, in fact it's very expensive. But it's way far better, truly professional. And there's lots of media material, ready to roll.
                  Sorry I spoiled the party. And he's also male (sigh).
                  Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                  - Invisible girls: HERE
                  - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                  - Telescoping legs: HERE
                  - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by CloudoMatic View Post
                    Hi i search the now avaible beta of the game world of whorecraft the chronicles of alexstrasza
                    this is the homepage:
                    http://annayseult.blogspot.com/
                    Please, actually describe what the hell it is you are posting, do not just throw up a link. At the very least just copy your minimal explanation from your blog.
                    My game would be something like a Lula 3d. Quest, Adventures, funny situations and many different sex partners all races and genders.
                    Actually in my game Alexstrasza not a whore, and any situation can be solved in different ways. For example early in the game, Jaina and Alexstrasza trying to enter the city, but the guard would not let them. You can get into the city through the sewers
                    Then why call it "whorecraft"? A lame, unnecessary pun like that just makes your work seem cheap. Is it?

Originally posted by vuferz View Post
                    the aim of the project seems to be something like an RPG or an adventure, only with sex. To me it seems close in spirit to A Dance with Rogues.
                    Whoa whoa whoa. It is one thing to be "an RPG or an adventure, only with sex", it is another thing entirely to be in any way at all close to the perfection of A Dance with Rogues. That is one hell of an assertion to make.
                    My game would be something like a Lula 3d. Quest, Adventures, funny situations
                    You can "serve" the guards. You can ask Jaina suck at them, but in this case, when you again find yourself in a difficult situation, be prepared for what she says, "It's your turn!"
                    Lula 3d. I say that again. Lula 3d. That is what the maker of the game has compared the game to. A type of game I like to call "lolsex", basically shitty, lame puns, lame jokes, lame sex. Giant dumb ass "derr herr" attitude towards everything. "Bonetown" would also fit in this category. A Dance with Rogues would not.

Originally posted by DokEnkephalin View Post
                    Your point?
                    Agreed.

Originally posted by Cidrontmg View Post
                    That's a bit dicey, donation, Blizzard cloning, amateurish beta test and some Flash movies. I hope they will get their act a little better. There's something to aim for, see: http://www.xxxelfxxx.com/
                    It's not free, in fact it's very expensive. But it's way far better, truly professional. And there's lots of media material, ready to roll.
                    This game may not really be looking all that great, (yet) but it actually attempting to be a game. With gameplay. What you have linked to is something completely different, going in a completely different direction. It is kind of like responding to someone looking for a game like Skyrim, by suggesting that they watch The Lord of the Rings.
                    Last edited by Nonsense667; 11-23-2011, 01:05 PM.
                    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
                    When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
                    The good ole days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.

Comment

Donations was only to help her buy a video card or motherboard i forgot whichever something cuz it got fried while in the process of making that game. Been awhile since I last checked.

After its done building its gonna be free for everyone. NO purchase whatsoever necessary. I cannot wait for it to finish Alexstraza one of my favorite chicks in wow.
                      Last edited by Callonia; 11-23-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I really like what I see. Definitely going to get it when it comes out.
                        Bruh

Comment

Damn if this comes anywhere close to A Dance with Rogues... that would be awesome since I would really like another part/sequel to A Dance with Rogues even though she said she wouldn't make one. Maybe hopefully the fact that the creator is also female can help by making it more story driven instead of just random sex events.

Is there a combat system in the game, if so what is it? Is it point and click like WoW or action oriented?
                          Last edited by gamefreak999; 11-23-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cidrontmg View Post
                            Hey Cidronmtg, did you play it? It looks promising, but I can't get any reviews on it. Could you give a review?

Comment

Originally posted by gamefreak999 View Post
                              Is there a combat system in the game, if so what is it? Is it point and click like WoW or action oriented?
                              Originally posted by pino View Post
                              Hey Cidronmtg, did you play it? It looks promising, but I can't get any reviews on it. Could you give a review?
                              Umm... this thread is only 3 pages long, and a fairly complete gameplay description/review is on page 2. Maybe gamefreak's asking about what's planned, if so I'm sorry for snarking, but that's not how it's phrased.
                              Last edited by legraf; 11-23-2011, 09:26 AM. Reason: I'm a dick who can't read.

Comment

@legraf: I wasn't referring to OP's game, but the XXX elf thing cidronmtg mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X