Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Hi i search the now avaible beta of the game world of whorecraft the chronicles of alexstrasza
    this is the homepage:
    http://annayseult.blogspot.com/

• Originally posted by chocolatnave View Post
    I got that game easily enough, I was wondering if anyone had the other one, with alexstrasza in it I believe
    I second this, I got interested because it was about alexstrasza, not some draenei.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluedeath87 View Post
      i keep getting kicked back to the menu screen
      Run "Unreal Development Kit" as administrator.

Comment

• Good game. The walkthru in this topic looks incomplete, I think. It skipped some scenes I couldnt find, maybe because it is for an earlier version? Anyways, is there another walkthu?

Comment

• tbh, I can't see what there is good about it seen from a H game perspective. There's next to none titty bounce, h scenes are poorly animated and short repetitive loops, there is no interaction but advance to the next scene, graphics (apart from the environment) are generally poor with extremely low-poly arms and legs. The only redeeming feature is that it is free-roaming and maybe that it's kinda h-centric. I'd take Oblivion with Lovers over this any day because it has way more H interaction and a real game on the side as well.

Originally posted by kmeyer View Post
          The current free version of ep. 1 is extremely well done and outshines everything Ill./TT/FT have produced recently. The graphics are incredible (due to efficient reuse of existing materials), there is a plot (nothing you can take for granted in vidya nowadays) and the gameplay is a classic low-budget adventure game.
          Using a proven and tested game engine (Unreal3) really makes a difference performance- and looks-wise, saving/loading is the classic F5/F6.

The current version has cel shading and a myriad of visual effects, so that everything looks super smooth. For added value most explicit scenes include a carefully edited still and during gameplay you can find several volumes of Dr. Graevling's excellent comics (cf. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/587853/ab3ad7051f/ ). Needless to say that everything is fully uncensored. You can find screenshots of real time gameplay at http://annayseult.blogspot.de/?zx=28267ef62dd4b6d4

If you want a nifty little adventure, grab this. You can find a torrent (for me at 2 MB/s) if you google:"Whorecraft 1.6.1.torrent" or download (at 30kb/s) from the official extabit repository. Sans customization and free H, this has everything the lecherous adventurer desires!
          And you must be trying to selling this game or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            tbh, I can't see what there is good about it seen from a H game perspective. There's next to none titty bounce, h scenes are poorly animated and short repetitive loops, there is no interaction but advance to the next scene, graphics (apart from the environment) are generally poor with extremely low-poly arms and legs. The only redeeming feature is that it is free-roaming and maybe that it's kinda h-centric. I'd take Oblivion with Lovers over this any day because it has way more H interaction and a real game on the side as well.
            All comes down to taste... I only assume we all like a polished game without lag, bugs, etc. Since this game have these flaws I would not recommend this game either, but I can't say I didn't enjoy this game. It fit my specific tastes so I can overlook some of its flaws.

btw, kmeyer just liked the game. of course he won't be impartial.

Comment

• Originally posted by joethebeast View Post
              All comes down to taste... I only assume we all like a polished game without lag, bugs, etc. Since this game have these flaws I would not recommend this game either, but I can't say I didn't enjoy this game. It fit my specific tastes so I can overlook some of its flaws.

btw, kmeyer just liked the game. of course he won't be impartial.
              Yeah, I'm also just stating my opinion. If you read kmeyer's post you must agree with me that using "incredible" about the graphics is maybe overselling it a little bit. The environment looks good yes, but are we really playing a H game to enjoy the vistas? Reading it again, can you even recognize the game that he is posting about? Don't you agree that it sounds more like a salesman than one that is reviewing the game to help fellow h-gamers? I'd maybe buy it if he had included something like "... for and indie game ...", but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                Yeah, I'm also just stating my opinion. If you read kmeyer's post you must agree with me that using "incredible" about the graphics is maybe overselling it a little bit. The environment looks good yes, but are we really playing a H game to enjoy the vistas? Reading it again, can you even recognize the game that he is posting about? Don't you agree that it sounds more like a salesman than one that is reviewing the game to help fellow h-gamers? I'd maybe buy it if he had included something like "... for and indie game ...", but I doubt it.
                I think this game is better than some of the last illusion titles (HET, musumakeup and ore ga "something"). And Illusion is the big company in this market. The problem is that Illusion focuses on sex animations but everybody is complaining about their games.

In my opinion he shouldn't forget to mention that this game has some bugs; performance issues because you can't change anything but resolution in video settings and; sacrifices some of the sex scenes quality to give a better gameplay. Also it feels kinda unfinished =p
                but the rest of his review is pretty much consistent. even if it sounds like a salesman talk in some parts (with that I agree)
                Last edited by joethebeast; 08-24-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Guys, can someone please help me get this game too? I've found one online, but I can't get it to run at all... Could anyone please give me a hand with it? T_T

Comment

• Originally posted by Zukoiu View Post
                    Guys, can someone please help me get this game too? I've found one online, but I can't get it to run at all... Could anyone please give me a hand with it? T_T
                    You need to give more information. I just had to unzip and run.

Comment

• the hosted site downloads at me with full speed without account. I don't know how is that bad(1.6mb/s)

Comment

• Looks like crap.....

Comment

• I'm stuck at the crowbar part. I got the crowbar, but I can't seem to open the damn mine door. So I know which door it is, it's the door behind the druids banging the dryad right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gps08 View Post
                            I'm stuck at the crowbar part. I got the crowbar, but I can't seem to open the damn mine door. So I know which door it is, it's the door behind the druids banging the dryad right?
                            No. It is not a door, just some planks covering the entrance of a cave. You can find it on the way to the club (before those rocks you have to explode)

Comment

• Originally posted by joethebeast View Post
                              No. It is not a door, just some planks covering the entrance of a cave. You can find it on the way to the club (before those rocks you have to explode)
                              Thanks. It's kinda vague what to do and the map doesnt help at all.

Anyone has the walkthrough for episodes 2, 3 and 4?

Cheers

Comment

• I could not find any decent walkthroughs either. the one i found for ep1 was google translated, i think and it skipped some scenes. I played ep1 and 2 (going to play ep3 soon =3). If you are stuck just ask and I will try to help.

the bad part is that you can skip some scenes and you will never know they even exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X