Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CloudoMatic
    started a topic World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

World of Whorecraft The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Hi i search the now avaible beta of the game world of whorecraft the chronicles of alexstrasza
    this is the homepage:
    http://annayseult.blogspot.com/

• roblow
    replied
    They have another version of world of whorecraft, looks awesome. https://worldofwhorecraft.com

Leave a comment:

• drakedog777
    replied
    is there a torrent for episode 2? Because the link to the 5th part seems to be broken as well.

edit: nvm found it
    Last edited by drakedog777; 12-21-2013, 05:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• joethebeast
    replied
    there is a torrent in thepiratebay

Leave a comment:

• Tessan
    replied
    Been trying to download the first episode but the 5th part seems to be down, no way to contact the author from what I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• joethebeast
    replied
    I could not find any decent walkthroughs either. the one i found for ep1 was google translated, i think and it skipped some scenes. I played ep1 and 2 (going to play ep3 soon =3). If you are stuck just ask and I will try to help.

the bad part is that you can skip some scenes and you will never know they even exist.

Leave a comment:

• gps08
    replied
    Originally posted by joethebeast View Post
    No. It is not a door, just some planks covering the entrance of a cave. You can find it on the way to the club (before those rocks you have to explode)
    Thanks. It's kinda vague what to do and the map doesnt help at all.

Anyone has the walkthrough for episodes 2, 3 and 4?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• joethebeast
    replied
    Originally posted by gps08 View Post
    I'm stuck at the crowbar part. I got the crowbar, but I can't seem to open the damn mine door. So I know which door it is, it's the door behind the druids banging the dryad right?
    No. It is not a door, just some planks covering the entrance of a cave. You can find it on the way to the club (before those rocks you have to explode)

Leave a comment:

• gps08
    replied
    I'm stuck at the crowbar part. I got the crowbar, but I can't seem to open the damn mine door. So I know which door it is, it's the door behind the druids banging the dryad right?

Leave a comment:

• Keiji Maeda
    replied
    Looks like crap.....

Leave a comment:

• beliarro
    replied
    the hosted site downloads at me with full speed without account. I don't know how is that bad(1.6mb/s)

Leave a comment:

• joethebeast
    replied
    Originally posted by Zukoiu View Post
    Guys, can someone please help me get this game too? I've found one online, but I can't get it to run at all... Could anyone please give me a hand with it? T_T
    You need to give more information. I just had to unzip and run.

Leave a comment:

• Zukoiu
    replied
    Guys, can someone please help me get this game too? I've found one online, but I can't get it to run at all... Could anyone please give me a hand with it? T_T

Leave a comment:

• joethebeast
    replied
    Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Yeah, I'm also just stating my opinion. If you read kmeyer's post you must agree with me that using "incredible" about the graphics is maybe overselling it a little bit. The environment looks good yes, but are we really playing a H game to enjoy the vistas? Reading it again, can you even recognize the game that he is posting about? Don't you agree that it sounds more like a salesman than one that is reviewing the game to help fellow h-gamers? I'd maybe buy it if he had included something like "... for and indie game ...", but I doubt it.
    I think this game is better than some of the last illusion titles (HET, musumakeup and ore ga "something"). And Illusion is the big company in this market. The problem is that Illusion focuses on sex animations but everybody is complaining about their games.

In my opinion he shouldn't forget to mention that this game has some bugs; performance issues because you can't change anything but resolution in video settings and; sacrifices some of the sex scenes quality to give a better gameplay. Also it feels kinda unfinished =p
    but the rest of his review is pretty much consistent. even if it sounds like a salesman talk in some parts (with that I agree)
    Last edited by joethebeast; 08-24-2013, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Inquisitor
    replied
    Originally posted by joethebeast View Post
    All comes down to taste... I only assume we all like a polished game without lag, bugs, etc. Since this game have these flaws I would not recommend this game either, but I can't say I didn't enjoy this game. It fit my specific tastes so I can overlook some of its flaws.

btw, kmeyer just liked the game. of course he won't be impartial.
    Yeah, I'm also just stating my opinion. If you read kmeyer's post you must agree with me that using "incredible" about the graphics is maybe overselling it a little bit. The environment looks good yes, but are we really playing a H game to enjoy the vistas? Reading it again, can you even recognize the game that he is posting about? Don't you agree that it sounds more like a salesman than one that is reviewing the game to help fellow h-gamers? I'd maybe buy it if he had included something like "... for and indie game ...", but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X