Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Maji de watashi Ni koishinasai S 1/27/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maji de watashi Ni koishinasai S 1/27/2012

Cannot wait for it to come out. I will probably pre order it on Getchu or Sofmap for their bonuses. (A bedsheet, or hug pillow cover).
    The trial version showed it was very promising, more movement, more cg's, more animated scenes.
    http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/

Over 100 Event CG's.
    A lot of new heroines. Tsubame, Tatsuko, and Kokoro is my favorites out of the new one.

My first impression is the same first impression I had of the anime -- that is a lot of fucking characters.

I thought it was adapted from a game, and you're saying the game hasn't released yet?
    Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

The anime direction is pretty much a hyper-fast-assume-everybody-knows-what-character-is-who super fan service version of the original game.

This is a fan disc that has an after story route for every main heroine in the original game and features most of the 'S' class girls as the heroines with their own route now

(hence the 'S') with the inclusion of Matsunaga Tsubame as a new heroine (she was shoed into the anime in the first episode probably because of this game is coming)

If you played Majikoi I think it's hilarious that you can now go for Kokoro!
      Last edited by Massofthefermentingkimchi; 12-15-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

@Doc: To sum it up, pretty much of a sequel (but this is a FANdisc). There's an original MajiKoi game out there.

*still waiting for the bluray anime episodes* Momoyo-neechan got a nice pair of rack...

Originally posted by StormWing
        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

Kind of a little sad and at the same time *blush* about how shameless the anime adaptation is!
          I like to think the anime is more like a fan disc and this game is looking more like a proper sequel with actual character development = better laughs and less cheap ero.
          Last edited by Massofthefermentingkimchi; 12-16-2011, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
            @Doc: To sum it up, pretty much of a sequel (but this is a FANdisc). There's an original MajiKoi game out there.

*still waiting for the bluray anime episodes* Momoyo-neechan got a nice pair of rack...
            Technically a fandisc turned into a full fledged sequel due to immense popularity. Majikoi shines because it makes cliched characters not boring and actually funny/interesting. The cast also really works with eachother.

Minatosoft know how to make likable characters. I mean, Male tsundere Gen-san. Never thought I would like a male character in a eroge.

Also, I think Majikoi S has a "After S" for several characters. It shows their relationship after Majikoi, I'm pretty sure it included Chris and Momoyo. Several CG's are revealed I believe.

Comment

The only H-game I was ever excited for.
              Majikoi was just so good. Without a doubt in my top 3 H-games ever.

Comment

Originally posted by IdleGuy View Post
                The only H-game I was ever excited for.
                Majikoi was just so good. Without a doubt in my top 3 H-games ever.
                Ahaha, I agree. This deserves a higher rating. Pre-ordered it already. Can't fucking wait!

Comment

Originally posted by meowykid View Post
                  Technically a fandisc turned into a full fledged sequel due to immense popularity. Majikoi shines because it makes cliched characters not boring and actually funny/interesting. The cast also really works with eachother.

Minatosoft know how to make likable characters. I mean, Male tsundere Gen-san. Never thought I would like a male character in a eroge.

Also, I think Majikoi S has a "After S" for several characters. It shows their relationship after Majikoi, I'm pretty sure it included Chris and Momoyo. Several CG's are revealed I believe.
                  That's really why I was taken aback by the anime, because they (for the first 6 or so episodes I saw) didn't really adapt the chemistry between the cast. For an example, Miyako is Miyako, but is it really necessary to put 10 minutes focus into fan-service-banter between Miyako and Yamato?! Not that they've done bad job (eh, it's more fanservice than an most fandisc can shake a stick at = more or less happy for all the wrong reasons) but not really faithful either.

I like that Minatosoft puts care into the characters and further proof that even the male characters don't just fade into the background and have something to say.

Each five former main heroine from Majikoi DOES have 'After S.' I'm pretty sure they even went as far as including a regular 'After' on top of 'After S' for Chris because she didn't have an 'After' in the original game.

Comment

Originally posted by Massofthefermentingkimchi View Post
                    That's really why I was taken aback by the anime, because they (for the first 6 or so episodes I saw) didn't really adapt the chemistry between the cast. For an example, Miyako is Miyako, but is it really necessary to put 10 minutes focus into fan-service-banter between Miyako and Yamato?! Not that they've done bad job (eh, it's more fanservice than an most fandisc can shake a stick at = more or less happy for all the wrong reasons) but not really faithful either.

I like that Minatosoft puts care into the characters and further proof that even the male characters don't just fade into the background and have something to say.

Each five former main heroine from Majikoi DOES have 'After S.' I'm pretty sure they even went as far as including a regular 'After' on top of 'After S' for Chris because she didn't have an 'After' in the original game.
                    Yeah, the anime was mediocre. It was pretty much fanservice pretty much. I really like it when the protagonist in a harem is a smartass player!

Nice, can't wait to play After S Momoyo, and After Chris. I'll be sure to post a unboxing vid.

Comment

OK - I haven't properly played MajiKoi, but today I was looking through the CG packs and came across this -

Spoiler

The guy doesn't look like Yamato and looks more like Moro. So are there NTR scenes in MajiKoi?
                      Attached Files

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                      If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Or simply because we didn't pick her

Originally posted by StormWing
                        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                          Or simply because we didn't pick her
                          Perhaps, but still, is that really Moro? I thought he was more interested in Miyako.

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
                          If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

I just have one question?

Is it possible to get a route for AGEHA-SAMA~? I was deeply sadden in Noble Masters, even more sadden that her route finally appeared in a all-ages PS2 game, and I would like someone to answer before I get my hopes up in this game as well. (By the way, I'm just now playing the first game so if she had a route there, feel free to give me a spoiler. As long as I can see it I could care less about leaked info.)
                            Last edited by Flandre; 01-11-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

@ sailabc1 :

That's Yamato and there are no NTR scenes in Majikoi.

@ Flandre :

Ageha doesn't have a route in Majikoi but she might have one in Majikoi S.

Comment

Working...
                              X