Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

FULLTIME - VIRTUAL STALKER- Pre Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULLTIME - VIRTUAL STALKER- Pre Release

TITLE: Virtual Stalker
    FULLTIME HOMEPAGE: FULLTIME
    GETCHU: Link
    RELEASE DATE: March 30 2012

ADDITIONAL INFO & FILES
    DokEnkephalin dialog translation
    ingrams link to the demo
    ingrams screenshots of demo
    Synopsis by DokEnkephalin
    Story translation by SoftwareGuy

-----------------------
    on January 12 they updated their page with a short teaser flash... and a Clue.

the hint was some hex code. bc c9 cb de d6 d9 b6 b9 de
    the result was シノビヨルカゲ

all in katakana but ind the end it was Shinobi Yoru Kage or Stealth Night Shadow.
    so for now I'm going to go on a limb and call it that.

and looking at the teaser flash I cant help but to remember the BIKO series from their sister company Illusion.

the only thing I dont like its that the image looks like they're going to use (again) the same engine from the LD series...
    Lets hope its actually something decent and not like the last tittle.

well like the teaser says "COMING SOON"

12/01/12
    Short teaser flash and clue
    clue 1 = bc c9 cb de d6 d9 b6 b9 de = シノビヨルカゲ = Shinobi Yoru Kage = Stealth Night Shadow

27/01/12
    Released video. and Second Clue.
    The Video doesnt tell you much more than the previous teaser flash. But it says that the "free demo" will be available on 10/02/12
    Clue 2 = ca b2 ba de c3 de b1 d4 bc b8 ce ce b4 d1 = ハイゴデアヤシクホホエム = haigo de ayashi kuho hoemu (hope I splitted the words correctly )
    not quite sure but something about "a suspicious smile in the background"
    video mirror

03/02/12
    link to the post with the new info

12/02/12
    Demo and homepage for the game is added.
    Demo link
    also more clues (which at this point I'm not sure they're relevant anymore)

17/02/12
    link to the post update
    Attached Files
    Last edited by elfdrow; 02-18-2012, 01:39 AM. Reason: added new Info

Any pics? I don't understand the hex code ^^;;

Originally posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

That was a brief trailer. Or was that the whole game?
      Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

I meant hexadecimal code
        no pics so far.

and no I don't think that's the whole game

but more like they're announcing the upcoming project little by little.

Comment

no new info but they added a second clue and a video.

oo before I forget the demo is going out on February 10

P.S. I just noticed the first clue page name was "bi34892" and the second "No.2" not sure if those are going to be relevant for the riddle they're making.
          Last edited by elfdrow; 01-27-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Okay, when i saw that flash movie, it written "BIKO!!" all over it. I don't think it has anything to do with Shinobi (Ninja) ^^;;

Originally posted by StormWing
            Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A "biko" version by FullTime. How interesting!!
              I cant wait to play the demo in spite of the fact that TeaTime/FullTime games dont like me though
              Edit: Holy shieeeeeeeeeet!!! This game will be so good! I just downloaded the 1min12 trailer and it is the favorite BIKO for real! We still have the action to hide in the garbage container, lol. Sorry, I'm so excited
              trailer download link: http://www.teatime.on.arena.ne.jp/vstalk/riddle.zip
              Last edited by evilmaycry238; 01-28-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                Okay, when i saw that flash movie, it written "BIKO!!" all over it. I don't think it has anything to do with Shinobi (Ninja) ^^;;
                then you my friend have never seen this video

Originally posted by evilmaycry238 View Post
                Edit: Holy shieeeeeeeeeet!!! This game will be so good! I just downloaded the 1min12 trailer and it is the favorite BIKO for real! We still have the action to hide in the garbage container, lol. Sorry, I'm so excited
                yeah I noticed the trash can too lol
                well it could be that FULLTIME is taking over the "dark side" of Illusion too.

I think I'm going to wait for the demo to rename the topic.
                but I'm guessing its obviously BIKO

just think of the 2 clues so far and the BIKO logo (a light and dark face with the dark face smiling)

Comment

Can't access the site... can anyone give a non-Japanese download point? I wanna see it too...

Comment

added a mirror for the video on the first post

Comment

There we go. Stalker/Biko game huh... Is it just me or do the polygons look a little stiff?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Oni View Post
                        There we go. Stalker/Biko game huh... Is it just me or do the polygons look a little stiff?
                        Actually, all the characters look stiff
                        I hope that they will better in the real game.

Comment

looks terribly stiff, I imagine a very limited H-gameplay experience with poor interactivity
                          My Hentai PC Setup...

Comment

That's why I mentioned the LD engine

When Love Death 2 (from teatime) was released you could say it was somewhat revolutionary including the bloom effects and light effects. (back in 2007)
                            And a lot of freedom in the H gameplay adapting to the environment for the positions.

Yet compared to ILLUSION the motions were "stiff". (as you already noticed)
                            The requirements on the CPU and RAM were so high that they were ridiculous.
                            The levitated walking. (the models advanced position either faster than the motion. or slower giving a floating effect)
                            And who can forget the introduction of the web cumming effect? ...

Anyway the problem reside in TEATIME never really tried to improve them.
                            Tech 48 engine actually lowered the CPU and RAM reqs... but I don't think they know about motion capture for the animations lol

so we have been stuck with the same "robotic" motions on the characters ever since.

well let's just hope they try to improve this since they didn't in Nikutai ...
                            (and frankly since LD4. I'm not buying another TEATIME/FULLTIME game until they start to fix this stuff! )

Comment

Originally posted by SlayerV View Post
                              looks terribly stiff, I imagine a very limited H-gameplay experience with poor interactivity
                              Yeah, that's what I thought about Nikkutai. My comment was half-serious about the short trailer being the whole game was half-serious; Nikkutai was extremely short.

Originally posted by elfdrow View Post
                              Tech 48 engine actually lowered the CPU and RAM reqs... but I don't think they know about motion capture for the animations lol
                              Mocap is overrated; a good animator can make better animations by hand. For all the cost of the technology, the results you can get with it are no better than the acting, and even professional actors just don't move naturally in those suits.
                              Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X