Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

3D Custom Girl - Mod request/upload Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A little weird but I don't suppose anyone has an item or a background for a port-a-potty? Or possibly even a park with a bathroom?

    Also a background for the interior of an air vent would be awesome too. Maybe a little too niche but there may be one out there somewhere.
    Last edited by science2311; 02-02-2014, 02:54 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by futuresinglemom View Post
      I found it: http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom/mod/

      But I can't access it (403 Forbidden), someone knows what proxy I should use to access it ??
      https://cyberghostvpn.com/proxy/?pro...erghostvpn.com this one works!
      My 3DCG Share Folder w/ NJXA1-3.1, Hscene Motion, Queen's Blade, Mega Man, MUV LUV, HOTD, Princess Leia, etc. collections. (Updated often, check back): http://www.mediafire.com/folder/e1wp...ere/3DCG_Files

      Comment


      • Anybody have mod "自分用小改造ボディのまとめ2" made by baku-ann(ばく庵)?
        baku-ann's site has already closed…

        Comment


        • Originally posted by science2311 View Post
          A little weird but I don't suppose anyone has an item or a background for a port-a-potty? Or possibly even a park with a bathroom?

          Also a background for the interior of an air vent would be awesome too. Maybe a little too niche but there may be one out there somewhere.
          mod0266 does have a public park/playground background with a bathroom, but the bathroom doesn't have an interior.

          http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom...w=list&order=0

          If you can't access the site I can upload it to my Skydrive for you.
          Attached Files
          THREAD FOR 3D CUSTOM GIRL MOD REQUESTS!

          Looking for a mod, heavysave, or pose? Post your request here!

          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...-upload-Thread

          Here's a link to my 3DCG Onedrive folder where you will find mods and much more!
          https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=c9537...OiuF44HAmOtSaM

          Comment


          • Originally posted by futuresinglemom View Post
            someone knows what proxy I should use to access it ??
            1) Launch Internet Explorer.
            2) Locate Internet Options. You can also find it in control panel, or with search in start menu in win7 and maybe 8.
            3) General (default tab) -> appearance (on the bottom) -> Languages (second option).
            4) In language preferences, move japanese (ja-JP) to the top, or delete everything else.

            Works for me on win7 and ie8.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by futuresinglemom View Post
              I found it: http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom/mod/

              But I can't access it (403 Forbidden), someone knows what proxy I should use to access it ??
              For some reason I cannot comprehend, I'm able to access that website by clicking the link to it in the 3dcg information thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...3d+custom+girl

              I'm also able to access the link through an apple device

              Comment


              • Originally posted by furutafan View Post
                Anybody have mod "自分用小改造ボディのまとめ2" made by baku-ann(ばく庵)?
                baku-ann's site has already closed…
                Any images on what it looks like?
                My 3D custom Girl onedrive and google folders. many mods and tools for the game are uploaded to them.

                https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=folder%2c

                https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FU&usp=sharing
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by idopropane View Post
                  mod0266 does have a public park/playground background with a bathroom, but the bathroom doesn't have an interior.

                  http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom...w=list&order=0

                  If you can't access the site I can upload it to my Skydrive for you.
                  Got it.Thanks man

                  Comment


                  • http://morphy-mcmorpherson.deviantar...tory-430893734

                    where would you get a model like this from?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nightcrow View Post
                      http://morphy-mcmorpherson.deviantar...tory-430893734

                      where would you get a model like this from?
                      Can't see the image. save it then upload it as an attachment.
                      My 3D custom Girl onedrive and google folders. many mods and tools for the game are uploaded to them.

                      https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=folder%2c

                      https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FU&usp=sharing
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone. I new here. I got a problem with the Kill la kill outfit. When I select it, the girl just get naked. What I should do?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Draco Paradox View Post
                          Hi everyone. I new here. I got a problem with the Kill la kill outfit. When I select it, the girl just get naked. What I should do?
                          Download the latest toonshader from Hell Jirachi's Skydrive and put the .tah files into your arcs folder. If that toonshader doesn't help, try the other toonshaders.

                          It's a common problem many people have when playing 3DCG. Usually it's solved by toonshader.
                          THREAD FOR 3D CUSTOM GIRL MOD REQUESTS!

                          Looking for a mod, heavysave, or pose? Post your request here!

                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...-upload-Thread

                          Here's a link to my 3DCG Onedrive folder where you will find mods and much more!
                          https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=c9537...OiuF44HAmOtSaM

                          Comment


                          • I doubt there are any modelers still around but anyone out there happen to have the know how as to make this Megaman 8 roll outfit work with arms of non n-400 models? http://www.mediafire.com/download/8a...15kf/N-400.TAH Basically the shoulders barely clip through. Or maybe someone knows of some sleeves that can be put on her to just cover the clipping up?

                            Comment


                            • Hye, correct me if I'm wrong but I saw some pics on Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live in 3DCG. Is there really a mod of her? If yes, do tell me. Thanks.
                              Sing a touching lullaby and we'll watch the angels cry

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ren Kagamine View Post
                                Hye, correct me if I'm wrong but I saw some pics on Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live in 3DCG. Is there really a mod of her? If yes, do tell me. Thanks.
                                As far as I know,Kurumi Tokisaki is only available in MMD.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X