Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Features You Wish Was In Artificial Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features You Wish Was In Artificial Academy

I have been playing ALOT of Artificial Academy lately when I should be writing up my assignments. It has to be my favourite Illusion game so far but, I can't help feel like some features are noticeably missing. So in this thread how about we share some of the features we wished came with the official game or expansion packs, I know many of these will appear in already existing mods but that's okay. These recommended features don't have to be 100% realistic within Illusion capabilities, this is completely theoretical.

Here is my list -
    - Anal Sex: A pretty self explanatory one, I think it will just mix up the hentai scenes a little just like in AG3
    - Group Sex: Since the game can have a large cast and you are able to rack up multiple relations I though this one would be included in the game. Many variations could be applied here (Many males + one girl, many girls + one guy, many yuri partners ect)
    - Using the environment in Sex: unfortunately there is little variation to the positions in AA, this would make choosing your location for sex a lot more fun. Using the rails on the roof, the toilets, the classroom tables, the bench in the garden ect.
    - Foreplay actions for the girl: Sure there is a foreplay option for boys but it's pretty unfair girls don't get it. This could also be included in yuri
    - Alternate costumes: Sure school uniforms are awesome but how much cooler would the game be with a gym uniform with bloomers, a school one piece swimsuit or a bikini?
    - Teachers: How awesome would it be if you were able to fully customize and play a male or female teacher in your game? They would have all the features a student has but a different uniform and a dedicated table at the front of the room
    - More male personalities: Four really isn't enough, we need a prince type who is feminine and flirty or a pranking jokster
    - Stamina: This may sound like a weird want but I think it would add a little challenge to the game and makes it a little more realistic. Each person has sexual stamina for the day, they can recharge it by avoiding sexual activity or sleeping.

I am sure I think of more if I tried, how about you guys? What did you want in this game?

- Realistic female cycles
    - Pregnancy
    - More dialogs

Comment

so what if we wish ? you think illusion's staff member is around to hear our cry and make it into reality ?

Image removed.

Comment

Decisions that you make in conversations that actually lead to some sort of procedurally generated plot/events. I like the conversation aspect more than the sex. They have a good idea, it's just... they made the most useless interaction possible.

Doesn't matter. AA is deadware. illusion cares not one bit about it.
        My first act as Emperor of Earth would be to ban all fat, ugly, old, bald men from appearing in doujin/manga/eroge.
        My second act as Emperor of Earth would be to abdicate my position as Emperor of Earth.

Comment

* Built-in online character database: Want a new transfer student? Search through thousands of user-generated characters. Also, an additional text field for character creation where you can describe the character you created.

* Nonconsensual Isaku mode: ability to stalk students with a variety of stealth/surveillance/blackmailing/slavery/rape actions. Hide in a nearby bathroom stall, videotape them masturbating, Have your victims lure other victims into a trap! But be careful if you corner an evil personality...

* Hidden places: Some rooms have special sections in them where you can H in and if someone walks in they can't see you. But they can hear you, so you have to be quiet!

Comment

Working...
          X