Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[FULLTIME] ILLUSION FIELD Gameplay Discussion & FAQ.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FULLTIME] ILLUSION FIELD Gameplay Discussion & FAQ.

ILLUSION FIELD
    Released 31 August 2012 by FULLTIME | Action/Arcade with Ecchi Elements | Official IF website; Pre-release Discussion; IF at Teatime shop; Getchu! page; Videos at NND

This is the general discussion thread.
    You may discuss the game in general here. Please refrain from talking about mods that have been released, use the Mod Discussion Thread for this title to talk about released mods. Cheers!

Wiki Links

Useful Links
    NEW! If you want an all-in-one pack, download the HF Patch by MarC0. Otherwise, you may download and use these items individually.
    This area will be updated from time to time. If you want a useful post stickied, PM me and I'll gladly add it to this list!
    Spoiler

HF Patch by MarC0 (get this): Download it here!
    ---- YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN IF YOU CONTINUE BELOW THIS POINT ----
    IF Fixed MSI by Cyber Hunter: Download
    NoDVD + Uncensored Patches for Retail/DLC Game Versions
    v1.20 Uncensored + NoDVD Patch: Normal Locale; Korean Locale
    v1.10 Uncensored Patch (requires DVD!): Normal Locale
    v1.10 Uncensored Patch + NoDVD: Normal Locale; Korean Locale
    v1.10 NoDVD Patch: Normal Locale; Korean Locale
    v1.00 NoDVD Patch: Normal Locale; Korean Locale
    Please +1 rep skylend for these patches!

DownLoadable Content Packs
    DLC1: MediaFire
    Please +1 Rep DDRPTP for this Direct Download!

Save Games
    100% Unlocked Save: This post

How to install the game (ISO Extraction Method): This post
    Update v1.20 Install Guide by DDRPTP: This post

Looking for mods...?
    Mod Discussion Thread
    Mod Release Thread

Keep this thread clean!
    Don't double post, if you need to add something onto your post, then use the edit post button. Excess posting makes a mess that moderators need to clean up.

Additionally, don't ask where to get this game, torrent and DDL links are forbidden on HongFire.
    If you do ask, you risk being given negative reputation.
    However, look up IF on Google...
    Last edited by SoftwareGuy; 09-17-2012, 08:48 PM. Reason: added fixed MSI link
    SoftwareGuy - Tsundere Harem King: Tsunderes are my speciality
    Member of inSanity Interactive Game Studio.
    If you like a game, consider buying it. Especially the case with indie H games - they are the ones that try to make new things, rather than the same rehashed crap.

Reserved post for later use

Comment

I managed to finish the story for the character I like. I actually like the gameplay, it's not too repetitive in my opinion.
      The game is fairly easy except for one level: the panty. Took me 4 tries complete it.

The background graphics are mediocre, only the characters look good.

I skipped the H-scene at the very end.

There is a free game mode where you can choose which girl and what part of her you want to run around in. Huhuhuhu
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Cinnamoroll; 11-02-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

does this game only run at 640x480? cant seem to change the resolution in the options or it get glitched when i change the config file

Comment

Originally posted by solbadguy85 View Post
          does this game only run at 640x480? cant seem to change the resolution in the options or it get glitched when i change the config file
          you can change it in "CONFIG"
          Attached Files
          雨纷纷,秋裤里草木深。
          我听闻,女施主一个人。

Comment

How did you get past level 3 ? At the start I have two choices, and either combination give me a game over.

Comment

the same anyone have a solution for past the level 3?

Comment

Modding threads are up!

External links:
                Last edited by MarC0; 09-01-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Heh, game's quite fun. Extremely short and easy, finished the first character in about half an hour, never losing a single time (except at the very first try, while I was trying to understand what I was supposed to do), but some quick mindless fun it was. Honestly, as dumb and cheesy a game concept this is, they could actually have bothered making it bigger: it just feels like those old late '80s ero puzzle games, where you had to solve the puzzle to uncover bits of the background image, but as the levels are all more or less the same even across the three girls, it grows old awfully fast. Making more levels (and making them actually a bit puzzle-like) could have kept the novelty alive for longer. Here you just have to burn everything away while keeping your distance from the mobs while avoiding getting yourself cornered. When in tight spots, like the panty level, just burn everything mindlessly with the wand tool.

Performance is quite good too, I have high fps even with forced AA+AF and all post processing filters active (well, HDR does weight a bit though), and the models aren't too bad, though the faces are pretty badly animated.

Comment

Any game saves?

Comment

I thought it was novel at least but not lasting gameplay by any means.

For those stuck with the dialog at round 3, I found choosing the second then the first selection (repeat as necessary) when given choices got me through most of those dialogs.

Here is a quick overview of the weapons:
                      • Pickup gems to get weapons
                      • Strike clothing not monsters
                      • A different color will replace current weapon so beware if you like current weapon
                      • If you are struck by a monster you will lose one weapon if you only had one it will revert to paws
                      • Monsters can be temporarily removed by trapping them on a square just as you destroy it
                      • Paws - You start with these and they suck but are fast and you can store 7 or so strikes. Takes 3-4 hits to destroy any given piece of clothing
                      • Red Gem - Sword - Can destroy any piece of clothing with 2 strikes. If you get a second gem it fills gauge twice as fast. May give small area effect but not sure
                      • Blue Gem - Wand - Gives an area type effect weakening multiple squares in vicinity of current square. A second blue gem fills the gauge twice as fast and I think gives bigger area effect
                      • Yellow Gem - Golf Club - Hold down to power up. When it hits 3 it will destroy any piece of clothing. A second yellow gem fills the gauge twice as fast
                      • Purple Gem - Gives you more time I think. Though I really never needed it
                      • Green Gem - Restore health. Don't confuse with green monster

My favorite item is the Golf Club x2 as it gives most control over what you destroy with sword being number 2. I thought the wand was too haphazard to know what would be destroyed or left with 1 more strike.

Comment

Same here still stuck in lvl 3 ... :/ someone have the save?, dont be selfish! XD.

Comment

Google translated the Additional content From DLC
                          Spoiler
                          Atrocious! Add a lunatic mode
                          And peace of mind! Add a difficulty adjustment mode
                          Add the free game mode, which can choose freely place Cheats
                          · You are able to use the Dragon! ? DLC add equipment
                          • In game undress, add new maps
                          • In game undress, adjust the effect
                          • In game undress, adjust the display of the icon
                          • In game undress, adjust the SE
                          · At the time of score display, adjust the method of operation
                          • In Nagawari mode, adjust the response of the heroine
                          • In Nagawari mode, you can adjust the touch point
                          • In Nagawari mode, adjust the system effects such as
                          • In etch scene, adjust the liquid representation
                          • In etch scene, adjust the display of the class icon
                          • In etch scene, adjust the response of the heroine
                          • In etch scene, adjust the behavior of the motion
                          • In etch scene, adjust the display mode of the plan
                          Last edited by joethebeast; 09-01-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I found this game amusing with speed hacks,
                            by the way, how do you get the accessories on each stage. I missed some of them when I play through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Gaunt View Post
                              Heh, game's quite fun. Extremely short and easy, finished the first character in about half an hour, never losing a single time (except at the very first try, while I was trying to understand what I was supposed to do), but some quick mindless fun it was. Honestly, as dumb and cheesy a game concept this is, they could actually have bothered making it bigger: it just feels like those old late '80s ero puzzle games, where you had to solve the puzzle to uncover bits of the background image,
                              There is actually an old MAME game called "Dancing Eyes" that is EXACTLY the same as this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X