Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Desire Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Desire Dungeon

    So the second trailer is out right now.

    Dlsite: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ096876.html

    Official site: http://rinrin.saiin.net/~yokubounotou/dd/index.html


    I just have one question. . . .Anyone got the second h scene for the cat girl and both scene of the witch? Oh and are their only 3 girls? can someone confirm this?

  • #2
    Reminds me of that other game, "Violated Hero - I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World" though that's just based on the screens. Downloading the trial right now...

    --------Edit--------
    At first it started out like MGQ, but then it was a less confusing version of the above mentioned game. Looks pretty cool and interesting.
    Last edited by vytong; 09-30-2012, 05:17 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      yea this game is pretty much a straight forward, grinding game. but I'm sure that some monsters have to be defeated in a specific way

      Comment


      • #4
        I REALLY liked this game's trial. I can't seem find any info on it, but I highly recommend the trial if one is a fan of monster girls.

        Comment


        • #5
          yea thanks lol. when i start it, I'll post the how to beat them walk through

          Comment


          • #6
            alright so base on my understanding so far, you need blue damage and red defense. you also need a few more lvls to beat her.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hqbreaker View Post
              alright so base on my understanding so far, you need blue damage and red defense. you also need a few more lvls to beat her.
              Yup. Just wait till the next dungeons boss. I don't even... eh, wat? NOOOoooo... ... ... yeaaaa

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hqbreaker View Post
                So the second trailer is out right now.

                Dlsite: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ096876.html

                Official site: http://rinrin.saiin.net/~yokubounotou/dd/index.html


                I just have one question. . . .Anyone got the second h scene for the cat girl and both scene of the witch? Oh and are their only 3 girls? can someone confirm this?
                You get both H-scences by being raped (losing) and then raping (winning via blue/sexual attacks).

                If you have the game there is like 20 girls (rough guess). Each tunnel has about 4 & pretty sure it has 4 or 5 tunnels.
                Last edited by proteusvuse; 12-30-2012, 10:27 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well I maxed my level (30) and now can't get past the 2nd dungeon boss (succubus). If any body figures this one out, post about it.
                  Last edited by proteusvuse; 12-31-2012, 05:31 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah.. would like to know that myself, i bought everything i could find in the stores. Didn't help :/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for all the new info guys. I have only played the trial so far, but I am getting the full game soon.

                      Is anyone interested in translating this game? I may actually give a crack at it if I can get the correct software needed to do so.

                      Even though it's so simple I REALLY love this game, much much more than the other (half human girl) games I've played.
                      Last edited by Anthemoessa; 12-31-2012, 09:44 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by proteusvuse View Post
                        Well I maxed my level (30) and now can't get past the 2nd dungeon boss (succubus). If any body figures this one out, post about it.
                        Incase no one still knows, you have to use the Slime skill, "Mimicry" before you enter the fight against the boss. She'll use her charm on your clone, and then you can enter the battle normally. Whenever she prepares a spell, just use that skill again to avoid being charmed.

                        Originally posted by Anthemoessa View Post
                        Thanks for all the new info guys. I have only played the trial so far, but I am getting the full game soon.

                        Is anyone interested in translating this game? I may actually give a crack at it if I can get the correct software needed to do so.

                        Even though it's so simple I REALLY love this game, much much more than the other (half human girl) games I've played.
                        I'm pretty sure the game runs on Nscripter. I believe these files can assist you.

                        http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Tools#NScripter
                        Last edited by RequiemSonata; 12-31-2012, 11:04 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Some items/eqs drop form enemies or you find them. I got a 100/0/100 item somehow

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RequiemSonata View Post
                            Incase no one still knows, you have to use the Slime skill, "Mimicry" before you enter the fight against the boss. She'll use her charm on your clone, and then you can enter the battle normally. Whenever she prepares a spell, just use that skill again to avoid being charmed.



                            I'm pretty sure the game runs on Nscripter. I believe these files can assist you.

                            http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Tools#NScripter
                            where is mimicry located?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hqbreaker View Post
                              where is mimicry located?
                              Skill from Slime

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X