Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Jenallia's Wrath (RPG Maker VX Game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said I would show you an example with lesbian sex.

Note I didn't tweak the characters to fit, this is more a proof of concept.

I might make more screenshots of other things, maybe some fetish. This is kind of fun.

EDIT: added "captured" images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xj347; 01-12-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Are there going to be any "bad endings"?

I really like the concept for the 3D scenes. Don't make them animated, just use 3D still images. I think they are quite easy to use well, if done sparingly.
      (English Translation) Thief and Troll: Bad End RPG, 100% playable!

Group for Dark H-Games

Comment

Originally posted by Dintin View Post
        That was pretty fun, over all. Not much to see at the moment but y'know, early beta and all. Keep up the good work.
        Thank you! Will do!

Originally posted by Xj347 View Post
        I said I would show you an example with lesbian sex.

Note I didn't tweak the characters to fit, this is more a proof of concept.

I might make more screenshots of other things, maybe some fetish. This is kind of fun.

EDIT: added "captured" images
        I'm really liking the Skyrim stuff... I'll probably get some polls up to figure out everyone's opinion between Skyrim, 3DCG, and Text-based since those three seem to be the most popular.

Originally posted by panop857 View Post
        Are there going to be any "bad endings"?

I really like the concept for the 3D scenes. Don't make them animated, just use 3D still images. I think they are quite easy to use well, if done sparingly.
        Hmm if by "Bad Endings" you mean Gameover Rape endings... Then yes, three or four of them are going into the next update as of this time.

Spoiler
        One when you lose to the experienced mugger, raped/killed ending, one when you lose to the demon Pheobe, raped/mental domination ending, one with a group of thugs in the North Eastern part of Borisville, GoR if you lose to them three times, and one in the Circle Headquarters (still fleshing it out).
        Fun little scifi NWN server

Comment

I like your game, nice story and the random options to interact with the enviroment flows quite well.

Comment

Great story.. I can't wait to see more of it. I am really glad GrapicusDrinktus shared it with me on the English Games repository on ULF forums. I can not wait for the next release! If it was not shared with me many of us would have missed this great game! Keep up the great work!

I was so damn addicted to this game I played it all night and most of the day completing it.. it was great! Though bad thing to do day before work! LOL
            Last edited by molitar; 01-14-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

When will be a next update?
              And about graphics. Maybe let it be only text at first, just to focus on the story. And later add 3dcg scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by Aszrael View Post
                I like your game, nice story and the random options to interact with the enviroment flows quite well.
                Glad to hear you like it, thanks for playing!

Originally posted by molitar View Post
                Great story.. I can't wait to see more of it. I am really glad GrapicusDrinktus shared it with me on the English Games repository on ULF forums. I can not wait for the next release! If it was not shared with me many of us would have missed this great game! Keep up the great work!

I was so damn addicted to this game I played it all night and most of the day completing it.. it was great! Though bad thing to do day before work! LOL
                I'm glad to share it! Though the sudden influx of people playing it adds a bit more pressure to release the next update! (Not to mention I'm convinced 4shared will catch on and delete it for violating the ToU... Only time will tell on that one.)

Originally posted by Xenofex View Post
                When will be a next update?
                And about graphics. Maybe let it be only text at first, just to focus on the story. And later add 3dcg scenes?
                As a rough estimate, I'd say late February if I can. I don't really need more than a few days of working on it without distraction (a couple weekends) but Late January to Mid February is a very busy part of the year. I do a lot of to-the-side choir stuff that (unfortunately) takes priority, currently have to memorize about 30 songs in a two and a half week period so... Yeah!

I think the main issue with getting this update out is less the fact that it takes a while to get things in (it really doesn't) but that I'm working on it in my free time. Some weeks that's an entire day or two, some weeks that's a half hour here and there. If I was developing this game as a serious developer then I could probably be in chapter five or six by now. Hell updates were almost bi-weekly between V.01 and the most recent one when things first started out...

As I stated above though, with the influx of folks, it puts a bit more pressure (but also positive motivation) to work on the game and get things in, so I'm hoping by the end of February work will have picked up, and that I can start getting updates out once more. (This whole update combined is bigger than all of my previous updates I've released, though that's partially because folks wanted to see big chapter updates rather than small bi-weekly updates that added 5-15 minutes each.)

EDIT: Ack! forgot to respond to this!

In response to scenes, I'm going to let the poll run its course before making a final decision on it. If Skyrim pulls through, XJ offered to help me with that much to my thanks, otherwise (assuming 3DCG wins) I'll likely be focused on getting chapter three out while working on my 3DCG skills, and then release a "3DCG update" at some point before working on chapter four. If Text-only were to win, I'd simply go ahead and keep up the work on future chapters without bothering to stop for 3DCG.
                Last edited by GrapicusDrinktus; 01-18-2013, 09:51 PM.
                Fun little scifi NWN server

Comment

Working...
                X