Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Violated Heroine (VHゲーム01)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violated Heroine (VHゲーム01)

Read First:

Japanese locale or HF pAppLoc is required to install the RTP and to extract and play the game.

Game Links:

Passwords:
    Spoiler
    Untranslated JP / Pre-patched

Extract: What is the name of the red haired girl in this game in lowercase?

Puny.jp (Development Thread):

Download: What is the first two letters of the file name in lowercase?
    Extract: What is the name of the red haired girl in this game in lowercase?

Omoidashiwarai8888's Version (Katteban):

Download: Same as Puny.jp
    Extract: No password is required when extracting it.

Button Layout:
    Spoiler
    Player Input:
    Up Move North
    Down Move South
    Left Move West
    Right Move East
    Z Attack/Accept
    Left Shift Special Attack
    X Menu/Cancel
    F4 Toggle Fullscreen
    F5 Toggle Screen Zoom
    F12 Reset Game
    FatalMix Commands:
    * These commands will only work with the FatalMix version of the game. *
    Right Shift Skip text. (Stops when dialog choice available.)
    A Increase walking speed.
    S Decrease walking speed.
    F Toggle clipping. (Walk through walls.)
    Q Forcefully brings up save menu.
    W Forcefully brings up menu.
    T Change weather.
    Alt + T Changes strength of weather.
    = +1,000 gold.
    Alt + = +10,000 gold.
    , (comma) One-handed mode; will activate/talk when you walk towards something.
    ; (semicolon) Level up.
    1 1x game speed.
    2 2x game speed.
    3 4x game speed.
    4 1/2x game speed.
    5 0x game speed. (Crashes game.)
    0 1x game speed.
    F9 Open variable editor.

Wikis:

Tools: (Only the first two tools are required if you don't want to apply the translation.)

Files:

HongFire Files:

Translation:

Instructions for downloading the SVN with TortoiseSVN:
    Spoiler
    * TortoiseSVN is required to be installed first before doing any of these steps.
    • Browse to your desired directory in Windows Explorer (aka Computer) and create a New Folder for the patch.
    • Right-click on this folder and select 'SVN Checkout'. On the screen that appears, enter 'https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/VH/trunk' into the box that says 'URL of Repository'.
    • Ensure that 'Checkout Depth' is set to its default of 'Fully Recursive' and click 'OK'. Your download will proceed without need of further interaction.

Applying the patch to the game with RPGMaker Trans:
    Spoiler
    Step 1
    • Download the latest untranslated version and unpack the archive. Check under the Game Links section for a link to the Japanese development thread. You can usually find the latest version by looking at the YYMMDD format of its file name.

Step 2
    • Go to the VH Translation SVN and download the contents of the "trunk" folder. * (See the "Downloading the SVN" section for how to do this.)

Step 3
    • Download RPGMaker Trans and run it after unpacking the files.

Step 4
    • In RPGMaker Trans, click Browse in the Game Location section.
    • Select RPG_RT.exe in the directory of the game you downloaded in Step 1.

Step 5
    • Click Browse in the Patch Location section.
    • Select RPGMKTRANSPATCH in the trunk folder you downloaded in Step 2.

Step 6
    • Make sure Create/Edit Patch isn't enabled.
    • Press the Start button.
    • Once it's completed you will have a translated version of the game with "_translated" appended to the end of the folder name.

Useful Links:

Useful Tips:
    • Focus on Attack (Spirit for mages) and Defense, as being able to deal more damage to enemies and take less damage from enemies will make the later part of the game easier.
    • Use multiple saves when playing this game to prevent a glitch from making you have to start over.
    • Do the Onsen Town's quests in this order: Babysitter → Bar Waitress → Delivery Work → Goblin Extermination → Minotaur Extermination → Bodyguard Request.

Windowed Mode:
    Spoiler
    This game will run at full screen by default. If you want to run it as a window instead, do the following:
    • Create a shortcut for RPG_RT.exe. You can rename the shortcut to anything else if you want to.
    • Right click the shortcut and select Properties.
    • In the box next to Target, leave one space after RPG_RT.exe and type "Dummy ShowTitle Window" without the quotes. *
      * Example: "C:\Games\VH\RPG_RT.exe" Dummy ShowTitle Window
    • Click Ok/Apply when done.
    • Running the game by the shortcut will cause the game to be in a window instead of full screen.

Alternate RTP Download: *Please read the info above the link before using the RTP*
    Spoiler
    Only use this if you can't install the RTP for any reason.

Unzip with 7-Zip. Put the contents in the VH folder. *(See picture below)* If asked to overwrite folders, choose YES, if asked to overwrite files, choose NO!

Then add the following to your RPG_RT.ini above GameTitle:
    FullPackageFlag=1
    s

RTP Download Link:
    Mega

Original Thread:

<I'm making this the new official thread. However, there is a wealth of useful information in the old one, so don't be afraid to search it for answers. - TSR>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jb28147; 09-05-2017, 09:07 PM.

• Does anyone here have the fix for the bodyguard quest not spawning the client? I'm using VH_180608_translated. The fix in the old thread for the bodyguard quest is no longer available. Anyone mind sharing the file or other ways to fix the issue would be much appreciated.

Comment

• does anyone know how to get around this error? I'm stuck.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hi so i wanted to revised the game after almost 2 years and downloaded the latest version but i have a problem with the "Time System". It crashes my game after loading into the map disabling the feature fixes the problem but when selecting the "Wristwatch" the game also crashes Does anyone have a fix for this

Click image for larger version

Name:	VH Error.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	6825733
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Latest version is bugged, use 03.2018 one

Comment

• Has anyone already managed to work out the changes in the last two updates?
            I wonder if I should just stick with the 180313-release if there's nothing important in the latest one.

Also, what does even get added at this point? It seems to be that the "main plot" and even new quests/event have been pretty static while people are mostly adding new OCs and stuff. (yes, I do know that it's basically 2channel community development at this point)

Lastly, is there any English FAQ/documentation for the inner workings of the game, like what Events have the hentai-dialogue and stuff like that. I got some RPG Maker experience and tried to get a grip of the systems, but it's almost impossible to find things, considering how big, disorderly and Japanese everything is.
            Last edited by HFalx; 03-03-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• The customizable VH menu looks good, the new battle system looks kinda cool at first glance (like it shows the attack speed - agility is worth to raise now) like it was intended I guess, since there are some problems with it (like there is no spinning attack, the game is kind of laggy) so it needs to be set. Though for some reason if I display the clock it crashes the rpg_rt.exe, but with Fatalmix it works just fine.

If you have a companion with you, he/she won't show up but stay at some place and invisible and unable to do anything but getting knocked out by the enemies (not even clients like at the Bodyguard quest). To fix this you have to change back the battle system to the old one (Game Menu/Items/VHMBS Toggle) but then you can only open the game menu by pressing "w" key (btw save is "q") - by finishing a quest at the guild master it enabled me to open the game menu normally again. If you start the game with the new battle system OFF then there won't be any problems.
              Last edited by danielson; 03-19-2019, 02:43 PM. Reason: add
              If you like AliceSoft and Eushully games and you need or want to help adding/updating informations, check out the fan AliceSoft wiki and Eushully wiki!

Comment

• Does anyone know how to fix this error ?
                Attached Files

Comment

• Does anyone know how to fix this error ?
                  If you ran into this in the jungle area, then I have a fix for that: https://mega.nz/#!Y08QVaLC!FW_Wkj9ui...KVX9VNRNX8NJjU
                  Just extract the content to the root folder.

The problem was that some picture files were in the wrong directories, some were wrongly named, the game couldn't find them.

http://violatedheroine.referata.com/..._in_the_Jungle
                  Last edited by danielson; 04-04-2019, 11:51 AM.
                  If you like AliceSoft and Eushully games and you need or want to help adding/updating informations, check out the fan AliceSoft wiki and Eushully wiki!

Comment

• Thank you for the fix.

Comment

• Forgive me if this has been posted on here already, but is there a new location for the svn translation? The assembla link seems to be dead. Is it still a thing or is there a different service now for translating the new raws?

Comment

• New versions of the game are available. Netty , you still there?

Edit: I made a prepatched version from the latest translation. Tell me if anything's weird.
                      Last edited by Mederic64; 04-09-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Where can I find the newest version of this game? How much has changed? Also any translations for Katteban?

Comment

• Mederic64
                          Mederic64 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Read the OP : Latest Main and Katteban Pre-patched Versions by Netty.
                          A lot has changed, please consult and translate the change logs in the game repository.
                          Katteban translation is at 75% and is in dire need of contributors. Please go here for more information : https://gitgud.io/vh_translation/katteban

• I see an "undecrypted file" in Netty's pre-patched folder which I assume is supposed to be the latest pre-patched version, and I can't download it. Does that happen to anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragonlance View Post
                          I see an "undecrypted file" in Netty's pre-patched folder which I assume is supposed to be the latest pre-patched version, and I can't download it. Does that happen to anyone else?
                          I've noticed it as well. I check the Referata every few weeks to see if something has changed, and when I saw that undecrypted file date, I knew it was the newest version. Honestly, that's the first time I've ever seen that on MEGA, so I have to assume that Netty lost internet/power before the upload was properly completed. I can't think of any other way that the upload could be there but not available.

Comment

• Since Netty seems away, I'll share my versions.
                            https://mega.nz/#F!F9ZyVSLY!6U0TlvbW88UFAynZ3pxJBg
                            Tell me if it's okay for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X