Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Storytellers of H-games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storytellers of H-games

This thread is for all of you who like to write, illustrate and/or to read. The subject for inspiration is all h-games. I’m an Artificial Girls fan myself, but all games are welcome. You can use texts, pictures or a mix of both! Your story can be short, long or “to continue”, you decide.

For the rules of the thread:

1- Respect! Respect in your creations (no racism for example) and respect in your comments. Yes, comments and suggestions are welcome.
    2- This is the web, so careful with copyrighted material; we want to have fun, not problems. If necessary, give the proper credit to the ones who deserves it!
    3- Manage your attachments, it would be sad to loose stories because of that.
    4- Have fun!
    Cheers!

Here some links to other great sources of stories in Hongfire... Let's start enjoying those great creations!
    I will update when I found something new. PM me for suggestions.

-DerKommisar's stories upload
    -GIL★ギル's stories upload
    -Ninzoiga's stories upload
    -prototypex28's stories post
    -Gooftroop's Cat Corner
    ...and don't forget to read the great contributions already here...! Cheers
    Last edited by Capt Jam; 01-31-2016, 09:17 AM.

The Cole sisters, K-section girls

Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post
    ...I can't decide who I like better, Chanel or Lydia!!!...
    You won't have to decide, you can have both! Read this...

After releasing the Kest family and Rykak to the Garoonians world, you suddenly felt so tired. All of that drained you completely. You need vacation! So you thought: sun, beach, bikini babes… That’s it! You decided to set course to the K’lar system, to see the famous bikini contest on K’lar prime. Brilliant!

A few hours and you arrived, K’lar prime, the jewel of the sector! Incredible planet, 57 different resorts all over, with eight geo-controlled different climates for all tastes. Of course, you go for the classic: tropical! A nice little room near the beach, a few hundred credits to spare and nobody who wants to kill you. This IS paradise. After changing your clothes, you got out to go walk a little, trying to reach the bikini contest. The street of the city were pack, no way could you go this way, so you signal a hover-cab. Took you forever to find one in that crowd, but you finally found one. When you entered the cab, another customer tried to get in by the other door. You were about to yell something on the slim chance of survival he add, when you raise your head to see, at the other end of the seat, a gorgeous short hair blonde smiling at you. She was bending over the seat, looking at you. Her blouse half buttoned, not able to keep her huge breast concealed. “Oh! I’m so sorry!” She said. “I know it was yours, but I’m sooo late… Can we share?” She was biting her lips while looking at you, maliciously smiling seeing you struggle not to look directly in her glorious cleavage. “Of course we can share lady; I’m going to the bikini contest.” “That’s wonderful, me too! I hope I’ll win this year again. My name is Lydia.”
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lydia105,1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	4882921
    The trip was endless because of the traffic, but from your point of view, it was so short. Lydia was not only a stunning beauty, but a great travel companion. The trip was so fun that just before you reach the beach, she said: “Let go to my room instead! Brandon (you didn’t gave your thru name…), I want to spend more time with you. Pleaaaase!” You must be dreaming, SHE asks YOU that! You made the hover-cab turn around, while she took your arm and put it around her shoulder, hugging you like a teddy-bear. You reach her room, the penthouse no less, and let the passion speak for both of you. After a long session of kissing and arousing undressing, that’s the nice term for clothes ripping, you reach a crucial moment. Who will lead the act! Well, that’s her, because the next thing you know, you are on your back on the living room table with her naked body over you. She grabs your stick and slowly sits on it. Mmm, the feeling of entering her hot and wet body… Then, slowly, she starts to roll her hips. You can feel the muscles of her belly, contracting on your thing as she moves in a sensual rhythm. She keeps staring at you, looking for all signs of pleasure in your face, smiling and biting her lips. It is at that moment, that you hear the door of the room opening.

Name:	Chanel105,1.jpg
Size:	525.2 KB
ID:	4882920
    First thought in your mind, jealous husband! Nope, a splendid woman in a nice summer dress enters with shopping bags. Lydia, who didn’t stop moving her hips, simply said: “Hi sis!” The woman approach: “Hi Lidy!” Then look at you: “Hi Scott Brennan!” There is a moment of silence… WHAT! She knows your name! Lydia stop moving her hips and smile: “Did you think I didn’t recognize you my dear Scotty. I’m not that kind of blonde…” And she starts laughing. The woman approach and slap her sister’s butt with smile. Then she looks straight at you: “Don’t worry Scott; you’re not on the wanted list… yet! By the way, I’m Chanel.” She smile and slowly get out of the room. Chanel…? Lydia…? Of course, the Cole sisters! You heard about them, two of the best agents of the K-section, the secret police of the Confederation. You read a memo some time ago: “Do not approach under any circumstances.” Well, it’s very hard to do, when your dick is inside one of them! “Scott, darling, are you focusing on the job right now?” You can feel the amusement in her voice. “I’m working hard to make you smile and you look soooo serious.” It’s thru that the situation made you loose your… focus. You don’t feel that much…“up to it”! Then something wonderful AND terrible happen. Chanel enters the room with a plate of fruit and chocolate with three glasses of Anorian’s Champaign, entirely naked! “May I join you?” Seriously! The two of them! You won’t survive that one! Well, at least you will die happy. Suddenly, you felt a strange sensation, a wet feeling between you legs. Something’s drooling there! You think at first that it was you, but no, you didn’t come. You suddenly realize, Lydia! She is looking at her sister’s naked body, and she’s getting wet! This is a lot worst then you thought, they will kill you after that threesome. Chanel approach and bend over, placing her breast so near your face, to place a piece of chocolate in her sister’s mouth. Lydia slowly licks all Chanel’s fingers will caressing your torso. Then you hear a beeping sound; a communicator of some kind. In a flash, Chanel gets up and takes her purse. “Lydia, get up, the target is near!” Lydia look at you with a childish face: “Oh no, we have to stop. I really enjoyed it so far, but I have to go.” She got up slowly with a long “Mmmm” of disappointment to leave you.

A few minutes later, they look at you from the door, all dress in a black leotard. Lydia gives you a wink: “I’m leaving now, but if you continue to be a bad boy, I will be back for you.” Chanel send you a blow kiss and smile while looking at you from head to toe: “That sounds interesting…” Then they both leave, while you stay alone and naked in the middle of the penthouse. Not the vacation you were expected…

This story was made from the girls I uploaded for AG3, you can found them here...
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...63#post3454963
    Last edited by Capt Jam; 07-28-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Jam View Post
      ...Chanel send you a blow kiss and smile while looking at you from head to toe: “That sounds interesting…” Then they both leave, while you stay alone and naked in the middle of the penthouse. Not the vacation you were expected… [/FONT][/SIZE]

This story was made from the girls I uploaded for AG3, you can found them here...
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...63#post3454963

...TO BE CONTINUED...
      . I apologize for my English.

Comment

Originally posted by NickelAngelo View Post
        ...TO BE CONTINUED...
        Well... Maybe, in a way. They are the first girls of my new series "K-section girls". So they might re-appear, when I introduce other girls. I also thought about adding new stories with them, but I have no energy for it, the last three weeks were really depressign with all that happened. Plus, I didn't create that thread just for ME to create, but for everyone. The last post by another then me, is from tmvaegis (thank you!)... in April!! I'm starting to feel like Futaboy sometime... Almost no feedback on my work, no contribution to back me up here... I have to say, wonderfull people did gave me back up, feed back and all. I'm deeply greathfull to them. But it would be so cool that more contribute... That's why I created this thread. Not everyone can mod, but everyone can write!

So I might add some work here eventually, but it would help a lot, if more would share... When you feel alone, you don't want to go further...

Comment

Big Thanks and A Proposition

No, thank you, CJ! Buddy, I'll always appreciate your work and your stories, you at least know that much!
          ...and DAMN, has it really been since April that I posted my last story? I'm slacking big time!
          Last edited by tmvaegis; 12-01-2013, 04:24 AM. Reason: Original post detracted from the true purpose of this thread!

Comment

Hello,

I clicked by chance on this thread! Lucky me
            I am very interesting in making some stories based on AG3 screenshots.
            However, playing the "normal" game and making some screenshots would make the story telling very difficult (catching facial expression, or specific scene would take years...)

Question: Is there a mod/patch or whatever to be able to create dedicated scenes (putting in place 2 characters in a dedicated situation, choosing the positioning, taking the screenshot, and so on)???

Or is there another Illusion game more adapted to this type of creation?
            I saw some stuffs based on School mate but impossible to find the mods to be able to play the game in free mode (out of the game story)

Many many thanks in advanceeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Ayo View Post
              Hello,

I clicked by chance on this thread! Lucky me
              I am very interesting in making some stories based on AG3 screenshots.
              However, playing the "normal" game and making some screenshots would make the story telling very difficult (catching facial expression, or specific scene would take years...)

Question: Is there a mod/patch or whatever to be able to create dedicated scenes (putting in place 2 characters in a dedicated situation, choosing the positioning, taking the screenshot, and so on)???

Or is there another Illusion game more adapted to this type of creation?
              I saw some stuffs based on School mate but impossible to find the mods to be able to play the game in free mode (out of the game story)

Many many thanks in advanceeeeeeee
              To my knowledge, there is no such "poser" for AG3. But the girls in the "normal" AG3 are very expressive. I use the normal AG3 myself like everyone. The mods we use, do not interfer with those facial expressions. I think it's more a question of using the cameras angles right and good timing on the screen shots... Personnally, the shots I make while playing, influence the story I will tell. When I have a good idea of what I want to show, I try to force my characters to make my lasts missing scenes.

Hope it helps! One last thing... ALL h-games are welcome here. You can use School Mate, Sexy Beach... You name it. The thread is here for the fun of making stories. You can refer to the first post. Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask. Many will help you here... Including me of course...! LOL !

Cheers!

Comment

Hi everybody

Sorry not sure this post belong to this category...
                Is there a mod available to display several times the same girl in Digital mate? (for example 2 Asagi)
                Would be perfect!!! Or may be the illusion can be done using different hair style (as this is the only difference between girls)
                So the workaround could be a mod to change the char hair

Many thanks in advance

Comment

This thread is for all of you who like to write, illustrate and/or to read. The subject for inspiration is all h-games. I’m an Artificial Girls fan myself, but all games are welcome. You can use texts, pictures or a mix of both! Your story can be short, long or “to continue”, you decide.
                  So does this means we can use just use pictures to tell a story then?

The thing is I was playing around with the 3D girl evolution poser and I think this stuff came out pretty decent and wanted to share some of my work here.
                  I think it would look better if I add some text to the pictures, although this is the tipical "hentai story"
                  But I'm still thinking about how I'm going to proceed about this.
                  Well, to be honest, I'm not too comfortable about my writing skills to write a story

Comment

Originally posted by prototypex28 View Post
                    So does this means we can use just use pictures to tell a story then?

The thing is I was playing around with the 3D girl evolution poser and I think this stuff came out pretty decent and wanted to share some of my work here.
                    I think it would look better if I add some text to the pictures, although this is the tipical "hentai story"
                    But I'm still thinking about how I'm going to proceed about this.
                    Well, to be honest, I'm not too comfortable about my writing skills to write a story
                    Please, feel free to express your creativity anyway you wan't it! That's exactly the spirit of the thread. I made some .gif that were "telling" a story in a sense. I thought that the "Your Artificial girl" thread was great for showing and advertising work in progress or in game pics, but this one was more "telling" something, no mater how. Here, editing, cropping, adding are as useful as writing. You decide what you want to tell and how...

I would be happy to see this thread come back to life. Take care.

Comment

Hi capt jam

I've decided to give this a try and write something.
                      I have 31 pages to edit (16 are already done) so it's going to take a while before I finish this

I though I could share some previews so I can gather some opinions and ideas before continuing if possible
                      Thanks in advance.

Warning! Hardcore Stuff here! 18+
                      Spoiler

Name:	Prologue_3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	4895309 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page1.jpg
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	4895310 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page7.jpg
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	4895311 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page11.jpg
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	4895312
                      Last edited by prototypex28; 05-09-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hi capt jam

I've decided to give this a try and write something.
                        I have 31 pages to edit (16 are already done) so it's going to take a while before I finish this

I though I could share some previews so I can gather some opinions and ideas before continuing if possible
                        Thanks in advance.

Warning! Hardcore Stuff here! 18+
                        Spoiler
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]259104[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]259105[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]259106[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]259107[/ATTACH]
                        This is GREAT!!!

I want more!... Love it! Very, very cool... Thanks!

Comment

Here it is. My first story, starring Kazuya, a guy who moved to a new town populated only by women.
                          Funny things are definitely going to happen there

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Oh and sorry about my english and "randomness". There's probably tons of errors in here XD

Happy End Hospital - Chapter One

Spoiler

Name:	Prologue_1.jpg
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	4895450 Click image for larger version

Name:	Prologue_2.jpg
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	4895451 Click image for larger version

Name:	Prologue_3.jpg
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	4895452 Click image for larger version

Name:	Prologue_End.jpg
Size:	485.4 KB
ID:	4895453 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page1.jpg
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	4895454 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page2.jpg
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	4895455 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page4.jpg
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	4895456 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page5.jpg
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	4895457 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page6.jpg
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	4895458 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page7.jpg
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	4895459 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page8.jpg
Size:	288.8 KB
ID:	4895461 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page9.jpg
Size:	259.3 KB
ID:	4895462 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page10.jpg
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	4895463 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page11.jpg
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	4895464 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page12.jpg
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	4895465 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page13.jpg
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	4895466 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page14.jpg
Size:	306.8 KB
ID:	4895468 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page15.jpg
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	4895469 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page16.jpg
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	4895470 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page17.jpg
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	4895471 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page18.jpg
Size:	264.0 KB
ID:	4895472 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page19.jpg
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	4895473 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page20.jpg
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	4895474 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page21.jpg
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	4895475 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page22.jpg
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	4895476 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page23.jpg
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	4895477 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page24.jpg
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	4895478 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page25.jpg
Size:	319.4 KB
ID:	4895479 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page26.jpg
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	4895480 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch1_page27_End.jpg
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	4895482

Btw I had to remove a page because of the upload limit.
                          So there's a little sudden jump in the story XD sorry...
                          Last edited by prototypex28; 05-21-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Succubus "booty" hunter

Kazuya was taking a walk on a hill when, for some odd reason, he stumbles upon some Succubus.

Name:	Succubus_Ch1.jpg
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	4895635

Kazuya, afraid of losing his life, tries to fight back and escape but with no avail.

Name:	Succubus_Ch2.jpg
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	4895636

After miserably failing, he gets captured and taken to their secret dungeon, where they start to conduct all kinds of "experiments" with him.
                            Will Kazuya be able to escape this dungeon somehow?

Name:	Succubus_Ch3.jpg
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	4895637 Click image for larger version

Name:	Succubus_Ch4.jpg
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	4895638 Click image for larger version

Name:	Succubus_Ch5.jpg
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	4895639 Click image for larger version

Name:	Succubus_Ch6.jpg
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	4895640 Click image for larger version

Name:	Succubus_Ch7.jpg
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	4895641

This is Emiko, the guardian of the shrine and an "acquaintance" of Kazuya.

Name:	Succubus_Ch8.jpg
Size:	334.2 KB
ID:	4896118

After hearing that his friend was kidnapped, she starts her quest to find and rescue him.

Name:	Succubus_Ch9.jpg
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	4895642 Click image for larger version

Name:	Succubus_Ch10.jpg
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	4895643

Will she manage to defeat the Succubus Queen and her army in time to save Kazuya?

Name:	Succubus_Ch11.jpg
Size:	401.8 KB
ID:	4895644 Click image for larger version

Name:	Succubus_Ch12.jpg
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	4895645
                            To be continued...

Hey guys.

I wanted to give this thread another go and this time I decided to try something a little different to tell this story.

I hope that everyone enjoyed it
                            Last edited by prototypex28; 05-21-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Capt Jam, I would like to share an idea if you don't mind.
                              I think you could use a link in your signature to "Advertise" the storytellers thread.
                              This way you can attract more people and also make it easier to find

Well, although writing isn't my best skill, this is a great thread and I'm having fun with it

Anyway, here's my next "story" (it's more like "hentai scenes" rather than a "story" XD)
                              To be honest, I think this time I will use pictures only.

Main scene:
                              Spoiler

Name:	Neko_1.jpg
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	4895909 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_2.jpg
Size:	337.3 KB
ID:	4895957 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_3.jpg
Size:	274.2 KB
ID:	4895910 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_4.jpg
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	4895958 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_5.jpg
Size:	304.5 KB
ID:	4895911 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_6.jpg
Size:	290.6 KB
ID:	4895959 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_7.jpg
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	4895960 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_8.jpg
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	4895912 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_9.jpg
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	4895961 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_10.jpg
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	4895962 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_11.jpg
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	4895963 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_12.jpg
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	4895964 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_13.jpg
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	4895965 Click image for larger version

Name:	Neko_14_End.jpg
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	4895966

Bonus scene:
                              Spoiler

Name:	Bonus_1.jpg
Size:	437.0 KB
ID:	4895913 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bonus_2.jpg
Size:	339.2 KB
ID:	4895967 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bonus_3.jpg
Size:	329.8 KB
ID:	4895968 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bonus_4.jpg
Size:	260.1 KB
ID:	4895969 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bonus_5.jpg
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	4895970 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bonus_6.jpg
Size:	290.0 KB
ID:	4895971 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bonus_7.jpg
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	4895916

This is a work in progress.
                              Last edited by prototypex28; 05-20-2014, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Capt Jam, I would like to share an idea if you don't mind.
                                I think you could use a link in your signature to "Advertise" the storytellers thread.
                                This way you can attract more people and also make it easier to find
                                CJ actually had an advertising link for this thread for awhile when it first started up...
                                However, only a couple of us contributed enough, and sadly, it kinda died. Doubt he'd do it again, but who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X