Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Musumakeup! (preopen)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
    Not bad for the update, but still no clue about the gameplay ^^;;
    Illusion's games have gameplay?

Comment

• So, it's great and all speculating about what the game's gonna be like (I personally think it's gonna be Ore graphics but play like PPD, so meh w/e) but isn't anybody worried about the fact that the game is specifically talking about raising the character as your daughter? I mean colour me crazy but I ain't too into playing as some creepy 50 year old dude with an incest fetish :\

Then again, this is a Japanese H-Game (game in the loosest sense of the word)

EDIT: So I've checked out illusion's site for the game, and protagonist is not a creepy old guy. Here's hoping he doesn't age with the girl :X
      Last edited by j2s; 05-26-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j2s View Post
        So, it's great and all speculating about what the game's gonna be like (I personally think it's gonna be Ore graphics but play like PPD, so meh w/e) but isn't anybody worried about the fact that the game is specifically talking about raising the character as your daughter? I mean colour me crazy but I ain't too into playing as some creepy 50 year old dude with an incest fetish :\

Then again, this is a Japanese H-Game (game in the loosest sense of the word)

EDIT: So I've checked out illusion's site for the game, and protagonist is not a creepy old guy. Here's hoping he doesn't age with the girl :X
        It's a game and not reality so there's nothing to be worried about. I would recommend that you stay away from eroges if you're so offended/disgusted by different things.

Comment

• who cares if he's a creepy old guy or not while we can hide character

Image removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by athrun59 View Post
            Well if you don't like illusions games, don't waste your time man...
            I like the free-mode but we have to wait 2 month for this game so don't conclude too fast. I think i like this game better than PPD ( yes PPD is not on my hardware anymore....)
            I'm fan of illusion since he released Artificial girl at 2007, after that he released few good games like "hako" / "home-mate" "Yuusha" (imp)
            It's not our problem he decided this time to release quick and shallow games...
            No one here Buying/Downloading 2-5 gigabyte games for realizing that you have nothing to do with them after 2-4 hours of gameplay.
            "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by CGrascal View Post
              Illusion's games have gameplay?
              Why yes they do~ ^_^ *Illusion fanboy egoistic opinion*

Originally posted by ingrams View Post
              who cares if he's a creepy old guy or not while we can hide character
              Indeed ^_^

Originally posted by StormWing
              Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by alphaomega View Post
                No one here Buying/Downloading 2-5 gigabyte games for realizing that you have nothing to do with them after 2-4 hours of gameplay.
                some people still "download" it even knowing it only has short gameplay, including me
                Last edited by Shionels; 05-26-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shionels View Post
                  some people still "download" it even knowing it only has short gameplay, including me
                  Well, you are not one of the guys that comparing illusion 2007-2009 games to illusion 2011-2013 games. you are new

Comment

• REALLY disturbing premise Illusion...
                    However, if the gameplay is decent, I won't judge. I think the ghost game was their last best.
                    HONGFIRE IS BAAACCCKKK!!

Comment

The gameplay will be:
                      1)Choose FREE-MODE
                      2)Pick a girl and place + maybe few more options
                      3) click and watch
                      4) uninstall after 2-3 days
                      i can only hope this will not be the case again

Comment

Well, you are not one of the guys that comparing illusion 2007-2009 games to illusion 2011-2013 games. you are new
                        I downloaded games that I KNEW where going to have short gameplay, and I'm not "new" at all.
                        If you think you are a veteran critic just because you "compare" 2007-2009 games with 2011-2013 games in some kind of discrediting campagin towards Illusion, then I think you are wrong.

Comment

• You're all new compared to me and some others.

I've been around since '04.

Comment

• Originally posted by elmer9999 View Post
                            I downloaded games that I KNEW where going to have short gameplay, and I'm not "new" at all.
                            If you think you are a veteran critic just because you "compare" 2007-2009 games with 2011-2013 games in some kind of discrediting campagin towards Illusion, then I think you are wrong.
                            I think i'm veteran because i use to know Illusion company from 2007 (and illusion.jp it's not a EA website that all used to now, he kind of rare to other people that not from japan), for me its enough! I also know illusion company Capabilities.

Comment

actually i joined here around 2010, lost my old account 'cause i barely use it
                              i think everyone's equal here and in FAQ written about it, am i wrong?

well, at least i appreciate developers who made it by give it a try

Comment

• Did some guy seriously just say that the last best game Illusion pushed was Wakeari ??? Really Weakeari ?? And this is coming from someone who actually had fun shooting the ghosts LOL. Seriously I played ghost hunter mode more than anything else, and only every now and then went in to bang the blonde milf character since the other two were horrible looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X