Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Harem Collector (RPG Maker VX Ace game)- Updated 13/02/2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harem Collector (RPG Maker VX Ace game)- Updated 13/02/2019

Harem Collector is an early access, open-world hentai RPG where you play as a destitute adventurer who is nonetheless convinced that he is the greatest Hero of the land. After experiencing an unexpected windfall in the form of a huge mansion, he embarks on a quest to gather a harem of 151 girls to attend to his needs. Soon, he gets involved in a tangle of intertwining plots, fighting off demonic cults, foreign invaders, ancient curses, rogue slavers, and a traitor within his own harem! Will our hero be able to triumph over these adversaries and complete his Harem collection?

Currently featuring 28 collectible harem girls spanning a wide variety of fetishes, 48 quests encompassing a wide variety of locales, challenges and puzzles, and numerous sex scenes with over 360 individual images! Harem Collector is a massive hentai experience that you won't soon forget!

Highlights of the latest version include:

-Orange Kid's love quest is now available! Help her complete her alchemical research by exploring the sealed-off depths of the Westcastle Alchemists' Guild, and receive the single most powerful relationship bonus in the game- and another chance to show her your “magnum” opus!
    -The Southport Manor can now be obtained, completing the collection of player housing! A long-forgotten wizard has sealed a secret laboratory within an unassuming hovel in the Southport University district... and hidden within is the clockwork automaton maid, Pandora!
    -Possibly the most unique dungeon in the game can now be explored... the fanboy-ridden, BO-smelling depths of GearCon, the Middle Kingdom's foremost clockwork technology convention!
    -The last of the Strange Notes have been added to the game, allowing you to fight a mechanically unique bonus boss that even scales to your level! He's been waiting a long time to meet you....
    -And like always, more sex scenes, more comedy, and more challenges than ever before!

If you enjoy it please consider supporting us on Patreon!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler

*Please note that we're transitioning between 2D art and the art generated with 3D Custom Girl, currently HCG in the game is mixed.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	180.4 KB ID:	6408363

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	164.2 KB ID:	6408364

Click image for larger version  Name:	reddit.png Views:	1 Size:	300.3 KB ID:	6408365

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.png Views:	1 Size:	174.7 KB ID:	6408366

Official Forum
    Devblog
    Official Discord
    Harem Collector Wiki

If you've enjoyed the game, please consider supporting our Patreon campaign.

Send comments, suggestions, etc to: nomoshing@badkittygames.net
    Last edited by NoMoshing; 02-13-2019, 05:13 PM.
    Come check out Bad Kitty Games!

Wait theres CG now? Nice, already loved that game back when it was only text.

By the way, to the people of Hongfire, this is not a new game. Hes been working on it for like 5 months now on another forum so theres already quite a bit of content. Pretty sure most girls dont have CG yet though.

Comment

nice game, but seriously, why did you make such a large map? It make us hard to play.

Comment

Yeah, there's been CGs for awhile now.
        I'm trying to add CGs and replace old sprites with custom ones over time. Look for new CGs in old scenes every month.

Originally posted by kakaka1 View Post
        nice game, but seriously, why did you make such a large map? It make us hard to play.
        The size of the maps give me design space. The only completed town is Lumberhill right now, and every release I add something new to the bigger districts.

Comment

I must say. This game is awesome and hilarious. I lost count how many reference and meme you have put into the dialog.

The dungeon is also nice and interesting, it help prevent save to add challenge into the gameplay.

Comment

Fixed version with the fadeout bug removed: http://www.mediafire.com/?m93isxct1lp66lc

Comment

please fix zombie assult quest after i talk to the old man and go out and kill some zombie , a event happens and zombies are dancing then the pc hagged

Comment

i got stuck in the lumberhill inn room where the maid goes back and forth. she boxes you in and doesnt move away

Comment

Originally posted by Selius View Post
                  i got stuck in the lumberhill inn room where the maid goes back and forth. she boxes you in and doesnt move away
                  yup, same here.
                  Also, I bought the condo with the servant Randi, got the sex scene and the dream (oooo, ominous)... But after the dream, just a black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoshing View Post
                    Fixed version with the fadeout bug removed: http://www.mediafire.com/?m93isxct1lp66lc
                    I would recommend you move to mega or some other uploader as mediafire finds out your game is hentai and they will strike and ban your account.

Comment

So how exactly are you supposed to beat the necromantress? I get slaughtered in every fight. Never even been able to bring down one of her meatshields. And both of my saves are at the save point in the ruins, I didn't know you couldn't leave the forest until I'd overwritten my other saves.

Comment

easy go to your house on instant gred... get the azaming old man go to research room and get item then rest then repeat after a few day you will get a few grendes use those grendes to kill them what i do

or

you can ask for blessing at the church which you need to pay for a few coins or ks

a bug i give gifts to the mountain girl for a lot of time , why it stat dont improve , and i dont see any improve in like or unlike

Comment

I can't find Theresa Please Help

Comment

How to clear the puzzle in the mourning wood? i've been tried every route and still ended at the dead end. help me please

Comment

Theresa aint in the game yet (well, after your first adventure with her at least). If you mean the quest to find a new companion just go to the church, talk to the nun and she'll tell you to find someone else cause Theresa is cloistered right now.

As for the puzzle...did you read the tablets? I mean I could go back and do that thing again but overall I found it pretty easy to figure out, its a really old riddle.

Oh and to Comartemis, cant say I had any real problem with that fight but you most definitly arent supposed to hit the meatshields first...the name is pretty self-explanatory. Go for the Spectre.

Comment

Working...
                              X