Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

For those who wants to try the game, just google "R7P2-27v2(130623)"
    The pw is sstm, and its already moded in with extra characters

------------------------------------------------

This game and its expansion pack has been out for a while now. Is there no thread for it on hongfire?
    Basically its a turn based game where you choose a character who can be the king of a planet, general or officer working under a king, or a nobody civilian.

Through out the game, you could find jobs, improve your personal stats, advance in your rank, befriend npcs, get married, and retire to play as your son.
    No matter who you choose and what you choose to do though, the other hundreds of characters in game will also move according to their own desire.
    This means, they could gain ranks, get married, have children and die as well. They may also sleep with your wife, attempt to kill you, or invite you to dinner depending on your relationship with them. Of course, you can do the same thing to them.

The game is so open-ended in fact you could sleep with anyone in the game including your daughter, your mother, your sister, your grand daughter, npc's family members etc... with corresponding consequences. This allows some interesting game mechanics such as shaming your king by sleeping and impregnating his wife thus forcing him to commit suicide and you take over the whole nation. Or asking for your ally's daughter when he requests your reinforcement.

The NTR aspect for the player is really heavy as well. Putting your daughter in charge of a fleet and you risk her being captured and raped by your enemy. Joining a political faction and you risk your wife being blackmailed by your party leader...

Depsite all the freedom you have and the different role-playing possibilities, the game itself also has a very strong story line for most of the nations you may play in.
    Too bad there is no English translation available. This really is one of the best H-Game I have played in the past 5 years. In terms of gameplay, it completely trumps the likes of Sengoku Rance.

One interesting feature added in the expansion pack is the loli graphics. Basically, most of the girls in game now have different portraits and H-CGs based on their age. For lolicons out there, it certainly is a great addition.

Oh and the modding community, did I mention player custom characters and H-CGs?

Some of the default girls:

Girls from one certain mod:

Last edited by 709zzy; 07-24-2013, 01:07 PM.

• Originally posted by Nomonman View Post
    hmmmmmm, "Orz anyone here know how to get pass this event?

after I have child with my leader...I can't do any sh*t-thing but 'Endturn' again and again and again and again Lol
    (don't know what to do anymore, )
    I think you were send to prison for something like treason. keep passing turns and an event may happen where:
    a) you run away from the prison with the help of a trusted friend.
    b) you escape prison with the help of another kingdom spy. (he will ask you a question, the first option is to go with him to his kingdom and the second is to stay in prison, if you go you will lose a lot, if not all, merit(the points you accumulate for ranking) you have and start from scratch in the new kingdom)
    there may be more possible events but these two are the ones I already saw.
    My Osawari code: 6BFKH81DET4V1KWN4VAFN
    Please help me ^^ (1/10)

Comment

hmmmmmm, "Orz anyone here know how to get pass this event?

after I have child with my leader...I can't do any sh*t-thing but 'Endturn' again and again and again and again Lol
      (don't know what to do anymore, )
      I'v deal with this bug several times :
      You can use the exe from non-translated version of the game (rai7.exe) before birth, pass a turn (of birth), save, then load in the english exe.
      Last edited by KageJester; 04-10-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• I see, thank for you help kagejester!

Comment

• Oh man this game...

I had this perfectly set up plan to have my entire family setup in high positions on my nation right? I'm a high ranking officer that's already pretty old and I chose not to create a faction. The plan was to let my very young son (13 right now) to take over when he turns 18 (there's a mod for that). The beauty of it is the strong influence he'll have on the throne which his sister is married to the prince. I support this young prince my daughter married, of course I got not so pure intentions to manipulate her with her brother.

Just one problem. The freaking overlord died BEFORE the leading faction leader! The bastard was only 60! Of course the faction guy was a freaking 74! Are you kidding me? Then of course he usurps the prince's power therefore completely making my daughter a complete waste of space. Empire falls apart, family split between factions, and my wife a useless whore that sleeps with everybody (okay so they always do that )

I loaded up a year old save and then attempted to assassinate the faction guy with one of the mods. It failed everytime!. So when I gave up and ended turns to the dreadful death day...this time the faction guy dies first! HUZZAH! The rng must be drunk or something but I'm not complaining. Maybe now I'll get some obscure events for families and factions. I know all the mods seem to mention them.

One of the empires has half the map under control. I'm pretty sure the overlord is pretty old though so a collapse is likely. Idiot a.i rushed through the tech tree and upgraded all the ships without fully researching the stuff. :sigh:

I think my wife slept with half the officer corps. I give up trying to control her . Must be a side effect of the increase relationship mod. She did have a son with the overlord though, wonder what effect that will have moving along. Think I'll kill him with my son. Can't have pretenders later on right?

At the start of the game my overlord was a badass and conquered the entire top right of the map. He even apparently put the entire families he conquered to the sword so no assassination attempts. Damn maniac, I love that. Then he wussed out, got old, and stop attacking halfway on the top left. Since then the map has been quite.

Next playthrough character is my son, reign of terror time!

Comment

• Hey,Did anybody there has found some interesting mod? after 'google it' and all I can find is japan mod. that...just give me more Error to my game...."Orz mmmmmmm.
            Last edited by Nomonman; 04-14-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• How is the translation status for the game? Is it still being worked on? I personally love the game, it's very addicting. It's just a shame that all the mods need to be translated too since it will only trigger at certain names.

Comment

Hey,Did anybody there has found some interesting mod? after 'google it' and all I can find is japan mod. that...just give me more Error to my game...."Orz mmmmmmm.
                I hear and obey your majesty! Behold! The third release of my huge list of mods by EmperorGrahf! Thanks to all the feedback and other release packs I put together a rather large selection of mods. Most of them are machine translated so prepare yourselves for more "was lying on the same bed after two people making love violently" and the infamous "hehe boobs". No really I think this game is obsessed with that line

I describe each mod rather thoroughly so make sure you read up a bit before you just dump them in. The Multipreg mod could not be included. The file was just too big combined with the other mods to include. Sorry about that, can someone find the link to that mod in this messed up thread? Hopefully most of you guys already have it running...

So am I done with this? Well no not yet. The extraordinary charge mod seems to include many files and perhaps even other mods that I don't have on yet. Figuring that one out would be kind of hard since most of the events are out of your control (you must be assigned a certain job I think).

I also included some mods that I have no idea what they do. Why not? Someone might get lucky and trigger the damn things since I never could.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorGrahf View Post
                  I hear and obey your majesty! Behold! The third release of my huge list of mods by EmperorGrahf! Thanks to all the feedback and other release packs I put together a rather large selection of mods. Most of them are machine translated so prepare yourselves for more "was lying on the same bed after two people making love violently" and the infamous "hehe boobs". No really I think this game is obsessed with that line

I describe each mod rather thoroughly so make sure you read up a bit before you just dump them in. The Multipreg mod could not be included. The file was just too big combined with the other mods to include. Sorry about that, can someone find the link to that mod in this messed up thread? Hopefully most of you guys already have it running...

So am I done with this? Well no not yet. The extraordinary charge mod seems to include many files and perhaps even other mods that I don't have on yet. Figuring that one out would be kind of hard since most of the events are out of your control (you must be assigned a certain job I think).

I also included some mods that I have no idea what they do. Why not? Someone might get lucky and trigger the damn things since I never could.
                  Awesome man. Doubly thank you for providing machine translated ones. With which version of the two downloads does this work best? The vanilla ones with the UI/names translation or the modded one that has the main game also machine translated

PS: Can someone identify for me the mod that adds all those extra male and female characters? Like luffy and stuff. I prefer using that one cause all the text is machine translated and even though it's engrish I like to know what is more or less going on. But I don't like all the extra characters like luffy and chicks from random anime's that god added.

PPS: I got the mods to work fine with my version, except sometimes during the event/turn end sequence there'll be a village daughter scene. The event itself doesn't crash my game but when it comes to the end of the events ( start of the next turn ) My game crashes. Do you have an idea as to what mod might be causing this?

PPPS: Seems it might've been the promising future mod. Deleted it and everything seems to be fine. Are mods active when loading from a save or do I have to start a new game? I'm going to assume loading works else testing would be a lengthy process.
                  Last edited by Dehan Holda; 04-15-2014, 02:48 PM. Reason: Adding questions as I play

Comment

• PPS: I got the mods to work fine with my version, except sometimes during the event/turn end sequence there'll be a village daughter scene. The event itself doesn't crash my game but when it comes to the end of the events ( start of the next turn ) My game crashes. Do you have an idea as to what mod might be causing this?

PPPS: Seems it might've been the promising future mod. Deleted it and everything seems to be fine. Are mods active when loading from a save or do I have to start a new game? I'm going to assume loading works else testing would be a lengthy process.
                    Hmm, that would be u101 right? That one triggers often for me, never really had problems with it. That's the one where you get a new female officer almost every year. A little cheaty so your not missing too much. I'm not sure how to help you, there is another file inside the folder "16sai". Maybe that one might help you?

The mods can be safely moved out of the folder during your play through, the game just assumes they don't exist and continues normally.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorGrahf View Post
                      SNIP
                      Well I have the multipreg mod translated which works only with the translated exe. It doesn't run with the Alpha 2 exe (which uses default Japanese names)

I believe I found the untranslated mod on the Rai7 website , but I have no idea what the password is to download it. It's hosted on a file sharing service , the name of which I can't recall.
                      1. Guiagh's RAI 7 PUK English patch
                      2. RAI7 Megamod(thanks Nomonman!)
                      3. EmperorGrahf's Map patch for the Megamod
                      4. Items and names translated for the Megamod (by me)

Comment

• Uh, can anyone help me? I impregnanted the Queen of my Federation, and for some reason after she tells me about it, I get put in some kind of limbo -- all of my merit points are gone, I have no status: I can't do shit. What the hell just happened?

Edit: Uhm. Nevermind. I see that someone else had my problem. Now I just need to figure out where to find the exe.
                        Last edited by versusfate; 04-17-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• I'll clarify a bit about the mod "please subordinate".

On "I want her/Picks the girl" you have 3 initial choices "officer in, pirates and other".

In "officer in" you choose any officer from any nation "female of course!"
                          You can choose a female overlord but does not work, the event just close and the game proceed normally.
                          If you choose a normal officer the officer which give you the event must have higher martial/strength than the target to succeed.
                          If you choose a princess you're screwed , the officer which give you the event must have int above 70 to just find her, then hi/her must have str above 70 to win the fight against the maid, then must have charisma/intrigue above 70 to not get caught at the airport.

Pirate has no secret just win the fight and her is your.

This is one of the best mod I've played, thx EmperorGrahf for share .

Comment

• OK I could use some help here. I'm trying to translate the text and conversations in game but I'm having issues finding how and where I should make the edits. Could anyone assist with informing me of which programs and such I would need?
                            Last edited by havick1988; 04-19-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Yo! - Dude,After "google-it time" I just found something goooooood here! X Behold! Unlimited girl work mod!(kidding) add Huge grounp of girl to your game!! modded by Chinese gamer. I still don't know it will work with translated exe or not (didn't test yet)

RAI7 PUK Ver2.27 萌战GB版 Ver 3.80【机战】3 part 1938mb (serious!?)
                              Credit : sstmlt.net
                              https://sstmlt.net/thread-51716-1-1.html
                              for someone who interested and want get the download link google is your friend hehehe:

Comment

• Tried to play that version, but I keep getting a startup failed error message. Tried various exes, but no luck. So, I'm unsure really. But taking a look at it and wow. That's a loooot of characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X