Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

For those who wants to try the game, just google "R7P2-27v2(130623)"
    The pw is sstm, and its already moded in with extra characters

------------------------------------------------

This game and its expansion pack has been out for a while now. Is there no thread for it on hongfire?
    Basically its a turn based game where you choose a character who can be the king of a planet, general or officer working under a king, or a nobody civilian.

Through out the game, you could find jobs, improve your personal stats, advance in your rank, befriend npcs, get married, and retire to play as your son.
    No matter who you choose and what you choose to do though, the other hundreds of characters in game will also move according to their own desire.
    This means, they could gain ranks, get married, have children and die as well. They may also sleep with your wife, attempt to kill you, or invite you to dinner depending on your relationship with them. Of course, you can do the same thing to them.

The game is so open-ended in fact you could sleep with anyone in the game including your daughter, your mother, your sister, your grand daughter, npc's family members etc... with corresponding consequences. This allows some interesting game mechanics such as shaming your king by sleeping and impregnating his wife thus forcing him to commit suicide and you take over the whole nation. Or asking for your ally's daughter when he requests your reinforcement.

The NTR aspect for the player is really heavy as well. Putting your daughter in charge of a fleet and you risk her being captured and raped by your enemy. Joining a political faction and you risk your wife being blackmailed by your party leader...

Depsite all the freedom you have and the different role-playing possibilities, the game itself also has a very strong story line for most of the nations you may play in.
    Too bad there is no English translation available. This really is one of the best H-Game I have played in the past 5 years. In terms of gameplay, it completely trumps the likes of Sengoku Rance.

One interesting feature added in the expansion pack is the loli graphics. Basically, most of the girls in game now have different portraits and H-CGs based on their age. For lolicons out there, it certainly is a great addition.

Oh and the modding community, did I mention player custom characters and H-CGs?

Some of the default girls:

Girls from one certain mod:

Last edited by 709zzy; 07-24-2013, 01:07 PM.

• Actually I now this site and tried it before, but one of the *.zip files had an error and I can’t extract them. On the other side isn't this the wrong version?

https://sstmlt.net/thread-20288-1-1.html this is the Version with PUK 3.13B and there other on is for 2.27

So i have v 3.70 on my HDD but a defect pac4.dpm file....
    Last edited by Arkyn; 04-21-2014, 06:21 AM.
    RAI7-PUK 3.16 MZ MOD Last Update: 12.12.2014

I added the RAI7-TEST30f.7z from merclm and R7P3-21v2(141110).zip

RAI7: Interface translation

Please install the ronin girls otherwise you get an error 13 and the game crash at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Chalice View Post
      Tried to play that version, but I keep getting a startup failed error message. Tried various exes, but no luck. So, I'm unsure really. But taking a look at it and wow. That's a loooot of characters.
      The exe is in chinese, you need to use applocale.
      I particularly disliked this mod, it's all in chinese and the old hook don't work on him and have LOT of char which don't follow the same template.

Comment

• Does that say page 68 on the CG screen!? Holy flipping cow batman that's crazy!

Comment

• Alright went for a go on this mod. First thing I noticed.

Originally posted by Arkyn View Post
          Actually I now this site and tried it before, but one of the *.zip files had an error and I can’t extract them. On the other side isn't this the wrong version?

https://sstmlt.net/thread-20288-1-1.html this is the Version with PUK 3.13B and there other on is for 2.27

So i have v 3.70 on my HDD but a defect pac4.dpm file....
          Yeah was a little worried when this happened to me. What I did though was make sure that all the same files (it was a split .rar file) had the same name. Rename the filesbut leave the .part1.rar bits alone. For whatever reason part one of the .rar had a different name and probably couldn't find part 2 and 3 due to it.

Then as mentioned above you need to use the applocale thing to run the game in simplified chinese. Took a few trial and error since I didn't know what simplified chinise was supposed to look like but eventually found the right setting.

Then I realized this game must be using a very different version of the game I was playing. The map itself was different, a whole boatload of pictures, and thankfully the old music was back (I did miss it actually)

The interface is the same though. I already know this game quite well so I'll toy around with this some more.

Really big thanks to Nomonman for this find. If anything you got me interested in another go with this game

Comment

• true story, have two version and i hadn't seen it.
            I had tested the version 2.27, so i'm downloading the ver. 3.13b now.

Btw, google said "313BMZV2"! XD
            Anyway ty Nomonman for share.

Comment

• I couldn't find any 3.13 version earlier so do let me know how that goes.

Meanwhile in old version 2.27 the game works. It seems though that this old version doesn't have the wandering officer play. You can of course play as an existing officer in one of the planets but you can't start as a newbie freelance. The map is completely different but I do like the change of pace. This version has the fleet limit apparently increased from the usual two per hex. Pretty sure I could mess with those values in the ana.txt file. Every character seems to have changed, appears to be some kind of robot planet too with repeat character images. Guess that was for the lolz

Oh yeah can't forget the tentacle monster character. I was like "what the hell? He's married to someone!?" Then I realized his wife was a half women, half monster when I attempted to rape her. Yeah that turned out interesting lol.

The saved game included seems to have a planet full of Code Geauss characters with you as lelouch and his father as overlord. Quite a preset dynasty there.

A quick check on the mods I included earlier seems to cause random crashes so I'll have to snoop around and see what is causing them. First though I'll like to know ewlyan's progress as far as that newer version. The download is quite long after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorGrahf View Post
                I couldn't find any 3.13 version earlier so do let me know how that goes.
                Mannnn i gave you the tips come on! XD
                Ok i tested the 3.13 version, planet and chars names are in chinese but everything else is in japanese and you don't need applocale to work (but the hook don't work).
                Have a LOOOOOOOT of char from darklilith games to queen blades anime.

Btw the password is the same as before "sstm".
                Last edited by ewlyan; 04-22-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• OK I have the Version now to, easy to finde .

I did a short check with the english alpha and old interface exe. The game starts and you can play, but every end of the turn you get a Warning message...

Last edited by Arkyn; 04-22-2014, 01:45 AM.

Please install the ronin girls otherwise you get an error 13 and the game crash at some point.

Comment

• I can't believe I didn't even realize to try applocale. I feel silly now. Gonna give the new version a whirl and see how it is. I saw so many series and so many different things like the mentioned Code Geauss and even some Gundam characters in the image folder like Shiro.

I really really wonder how long it took to do all of that.

Comment

• So there are some problems with the old interface exe (R7P3-13v2(131220).exe) you can play a game but if I try to load a save game, RAI7 crashed every time. This is a little sad, some of the events are not easy to understand and I used the older one to load the game for better understanding .

Comment

• After looking around the manual I think the difference between base game and puk is, that the base game allows to play as overlord, while the Puk version allows to play as subordinate. However you can still play Puk without the base game, you probably won't be able to act as overlord though.

---

This game has a really annoying tiebreaker for ranking. If you order by rank you notice that all characters have some sort of order, but it doesn't seem to follow any pattern that can be influenced. It's not by name or visible stats. I believe the basic order of that stat (maybe some internal ID for each character) is shown when you click/sort the "ready" row. Which brings me to my next issue:

Handing over your faction to your child seems to be next to impossible. On death of the current faction leader, the member with the highest ranking takes over the lead. Even if you manage to get your child into the highest rank, if another char (including females) also has that rank and the better "id" it's going to win. Which gets me to the next point:

Ranking and males are an issue in itself. As soon as male characters reach level 1 they are keen to found a faction. I've seen rare exceptions and i'm not sure what they are driven by, but usually they get that title and 2 months later they found a faction. That also holds true for your son. As Secretary for Personnel you could stop him from ever gaining more than 8999 and withhold that step and while I found it (at least for a while) manageable to do that with every male character, doing it with every character probably takes away to many characters.

I think in theory to pass on your faction you'd need to:
                        - keep all chars below 8999
                        - when your pre-death event comes (is it always 1 year warning?), push your son over 9000 (yeah) and take over direct control of him in january after he gets promoted to level 1 (to prevent him from founding a faction)
                        - once your old main char dies, faction should fall into your hands

If the player isn't part of the faction, the faction just disbands when the leader dies.

---

On another note, seems also really silly to me how freely the npc overlord hands out planets to npc factions. I believe I've seen a faction lord gaining 2 planets in a couple of months after founding, having very few members and most likely having done nothing of significance. They're also able to gain 4 planets while players are limited to 3.

---

I suppose you can consider all those issues minor, still a bit disappointing.
                        Last edited by Freaka; 04-22-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• On another note, seems also really silly to me how freely the npc overlord hands out planets to npc factions.
                          If I could disable this feature I would. I never seen any good come out of it and it always is a detriment to the health of the empire. Overlord dies before faction leader? Boom there goes half your planets to the new faction leader overlord while the son gets nothing.

So anyway tried out that modded game with the updated version of the game. Everything looks good except I really don't like the map style. It's basically a narrow corridor fight. This just won't do, space has to be a lot more open then what this map is doing. Massive fleets fighting in one hex square one at a time like it's WWI trench warfare all over again is not my idea of space combat. I don't mind a few choke points here and there but the whole map is a bottleneck. Also there are many forts which is a good thing but the nature of the map will just make the game's combat so slow imo.

So I took a look on how I can change this. I know that the CSV folder contains map, planet, and character data. I think I found the file I'm looking for but this is going to be a bit of trail and error to get something looking decent. Looks like I have to change the values to zero in the "main_map1.csv" and it's copy "main_map2.csv".

Modding a mod. Modception!

I'll post my take on this map when I'm done. Whoever did this really put a lot of effort in spreading out the planets and stuff. They even added preset alliances and even empty planets so you can conceivably do a race to settle planets like in Galactic Civilization! Just not a fan of corridor style maps so I'll post my take on this map later. Break up some of those impassable hexes and free space.

Comment

• Nice! i rly dislike the "snake" map style, it's make look like a stage game.
                            I noticed that this version has a mod like the Couple of night cuz i saw lot of Pregnant soon after i start the game.

Comment

• I asked before (at least, I think I did), but can someone point me towards the latest iteration of the game. Also how much of the game is translated?

Thanks

Artwork by Filefragg

Comment

• Originally posted by MishiMushi View Post
                                I asked before (at least, I think I did), but can someone point me towards the latest iteration of the game. Also how much of the game is translated?

Thanks
                                Yeah as you can tell it's pretty easy to lose oneself in this thread.

I pretty sure the original post still stands as far as Google is concerned. Oh yeah you can also look here for some information as well.

The translation aren't pretty. Just your typical machine translations and the learning curve can be tough. So to answer your question on translations... imo not very far

Originally posted by ewlyan View Post
                                Nice! i rly dislike the "snake" map style, it's make look like a stage game.
                                I noticed that this version has a mod like the Couple of night cuz i saw lot of Pregnant soon after i start the game.
                                Ask and ye shall receive! I made alterations to the map to break it up. I was pretty half-assed about it but I guess it looks alright. Just deleted some numbers and put a zero at random spots in the Excel file and viola! Random map. I included it in the attachment below. Remember this is for the updated mod with over 1GB of harddisk space. I only messed with the map and not the planets. Also I have no idea if this could cause problems later on so make sure to back up the CSV and EVE folders. It's only a couple megabytes. This won't work on saved games since of course the save will be using the old map.

I haven't messed with mods yet. Also I believe the "u002.txt" file in the EVE folder is a item cheat mod of some kind. If looking for fair play then delete it.

Also I think it's safe to copy the translated sex scenes over from the other version of this game. That would be the files starting with "x" inside the EVE folder.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by EmperorGrahf; 04-22-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X