Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] Immoral Ward : FAQ & General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] Immoral Ward : FAQ & General Discussion

This is a discussion thread about Illusion's game Immoral Ward. Before asking any question, please first refer to this game's FAQ & Technical Help and Installation Guide.
    Please only post discussions or ask questions that have not already been answered. The search feature is your friend.

Game Informations

Downloads

Wiki & FAQ

Game Mods Threads

Official HF Patch

Items listed below are intended for advanced users willing to further customize their game. For an out-of-the-box, easy-to-install game translation and uncensoring, use the Official HF Patch linked above.
    • Mods noted as [Official] are from official members of the HF Modding Club.
    • Mods noted as [NWR] are "Not Wizard Ready".

DLCs

Launchers

Uncensors

Game Save Files

With thanks to :
    • Dorllanen for the splendid banner.
    • Beau Nidle for the original thread that was lost in HF server crash.
    Last edited by Dr Yoshi; 03-24-2014, 01:53 AM.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s96i9c

https://mega.co.nz/#!dFJEUb7D!Bmw2HK...6pSIRMLADy-ngw

complete save
    Last edited by Fenrir72; 04-24-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

So what's the new stuff that's available in DLC 2? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by squallcrosslionheart View Post
        Man, nothing against you, but Doc, you need let some experienced members take the front of the threads. If this game be prejudicated by your lack of duty, you should be kicked out! : )
        Don't worry, I'll make it so nice and ordered you'd believe that TheShadow was doing it.

Originally posted by nomailx View Post
        There was a very detailed installation guide on the previous thread. Dammt, can't find it anywhere. NOT the one on the wiki. A very specific one with images and all. Anyone got any idea?
        I was the one who wrote this Installation Guide. I have a backup of it, and it will be back before tomorrow (GMT+1). I just need a little more time to re-edit it to make more readable and complete.

Originally posted by A to da G View Post
        How do I unlock the last scenes? I already have all scenes with each character, a few still seem to missing in H-mode.
        Well, if I recall correctly, you have to unlock the "Good Ending" with Saya and Kaname (the patient and the waitress, who are mother and daughter). It will be hinted that a threesome is now possible.

Then, going into "Replay Mode" (second option on the title screen), in the latest tab, you have access to the "Harem" scenes. Play them all, and you'll unlock the male-female-female 3P for all the girls in "H Mode".

Then, when it's unlocked, you'll have the "lesbian" scenes in the same tab from the "Replay mode". Play them to unlock the girls in the lesbian play of the H-Mode.

If my memory isn't gone bad, that what it should be. I'll play again through the "story mode" later on, and update this post if necessary.

Originally posted by Fenrir72 View Post
        complete save
        Thanks. I'll put it on the opening post. Was it you who shared your savefile on the previous thread, before the board crash ?

I'm looking for the one who once shared his file to credit him properly.

Originally posted by brownbear24 View Post
        So what's the new stuff that's available in DLC 2? Anyone know?
        There is :
        • A new costume, some kind of babydoll with leopard pattern, accompanied by stockings, garter belt and heels.
        • A new option on the title screen allowing to choose the clothes worn by the girls without constraints. You won't be forced to go in semi-clothed when H-ing the girl anymore.
        Last edited by Dr Yoshi; 11-13-2013, 08:05 AM. Reason: Added the last two answers

Comment

If it's possible i'm looking for a mod to english text and uncensored the game for all parts.
          I will wait for future releases.
          Thank you.
          Custom Maid 3D Ver. 1.53 - Broken - Waiting Works only with a mod fix

Missing 10 Plugin Dresses here... Click on the Spoiler...

Spoiler

Comment

Darn it, looks like my original discussion thread went AWOL in the crash. No worries - you got it Yoshi

Beau

Comment

I need Eng patch please

Comment

Not a lot to this game. It's basically PPD with a short story. Free mode is pretty much the only point of interest for non-Japanese speakers. Guess Illusion decided: heck we've got a game engine, might as well release a VN under it every now and then. Those dreaming for an expansion to a substantial game, like Artificial Academy, not to speak of a new AG, will be left out of the loop.

That said, it's not bad for what it is. A mildly customizable sex scene viewer and poser. The models are reasonably detailed (though not on the level of some of the latest Skyrim mods), glaring performance/stability issues or graphical glitches are virtually absent on my machine, and animations are crisp and well done. I don't complain, but come on Illusion, at least add a costume pack to AA, and I will be a happy, happy man.

For those who can't view the story scenes, I may have a solution for Win 7 users - you need to set formats, location and unicode to "Japanese" in Region and Language settings for the in-game cinematics to play properly. I don't think it's a technical glitch of any kind, as much as an attempt by the devs to flip the finger to non-Japanese players - who presumably downloaded the game.
                When reading my posts, please imagine hearing them in Norio Wakamoto's Kaneto Shiozawa's voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayeate View Post
                  For those who can't view the story scenes, I may have a solution for Win 7 users - you need to set formats, location and unicode to "Japanese" in Region and Language settings for the in-game cinematics to play properly. I don't think it's a technical glitch of any kind, as much as an attempt by the devs to flip the finger to non-Japanese players - who presumably downloaded the game.
                  i already change my locale to japanese
                  Spoiler

and even install app locale
                  Spoiler

but i still cant view the story scene here
                  Spoiler

and advice?
                  May The Light Shine Upon You!!!

Comment

Change your locale back to english. Then use app locale.

Comment

I'm having the same issue "can't view the story scenes" I change my locale to Japanese and even run as administrator on Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by vsbn View Post
                        i already change my locale to japanese

and even install app locale

but i still cant view the story scene here

and advice?
                        did u follow the how to install game like in wiki ??
                        install game with HFpAppLoc [ i use it , and im do not need to change japanese local system ]

Note : * and i just want to know,if u can't view the story scene there,what next problem the game ??
                        it will not responding and stopped game ??

and this is my pict where u can't see it on story scene [ just sorry if im wrong ]

Spoiler
                        Last edited by prince90; 11-13-2013, 09:24 PM.
                        Sorry if my english is not good
                        Hope u understand what i mean
                        And i always READ READ and READ ur posting [LEARN]

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Yoshi View Post
                          Don't worry, I'll make it so nice and ordered you'd believe that TheShadow was doing it.

I was the one who wrote this Installation Guide. I have a backup of it, and it will be back before tomorrow (GMT+1). I just need a little more time to re-edit it to make more readable and complete.

Well, if I recall correctly, you have to unlock the "Good Ending" with Saya and Kaname (the patient and the waitress, who are mother and daughter). It will be hinted that a threesome is now possible.

Then, going into "Replay Mode" (second option on the title screen), in the latest tab, you have access to the "Harem" scenes. Play them all, and you'll unlock the male-female-female 3P for all the girls in "H Mode".

Then, when it's unlocked, you'll have the "lesbian" scenes in the same tab from the "Replay mode". Play them to unlock the girls in the lesbian play of the H-Mode.

If my memory isn't gone bad, that what it should be. I'll play again through the "story mode" later on, and update this post if necessary.

Thanks. I'll put it on the opening post. Was it you who shared your savefile on the previous thread, before the board crash ?

I'm looking for the one who once shared his file to credit him properly.

There is :
                          • A new costume, some kind of babydoll with leopard pattern, accompanied by stockings, garter belt and heels.
                          • A new option on the title screen allowing to choose the clothes worn by the girls without constraints. You won't be forced to go in semi-clothed when H-ing the girl anymore.
                          Yup. That was me. Thanks for the creds.
                          Last edited by Fenrir72; 11-13-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Applocale is a useless piece of shit. Use HF pAppLoc instead. Also, I say again, you need to set location, formats and settings for non-Unicode programs. At first, I only set the locale to Japanese and couldn't play the scenes, changing the other two as well fixed it.
                            When reading my posts, please imagine hearing them in Norio Wakamoto's Kaneto Shiozawa's voice.

Comment

So... we cant customize girls in this game even with the studio?

Comment

Changed everything on my region/language setting to japan including location and the story scenes working for me
                                Last edited by babyfossil; 11-15-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X