Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Dual Tail] Venus Blood -HYPNO-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dual Tail] Venus Blood -HYPNO-

release date: 11/28/14

To get in game text to display correctly on non-Japanese Windows you can either apply the following fan made patch to the game (courtesy of "binaryfail"), or use a program like Vistalizator and set "Display language" to 日本語.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nr...nus-fontfix.7z

includes continued evolution of battle system with refined legion battles and new units. It will be a territory conquest game with character corruption like Desire, Empire, and Frontier. As the title suggests, corruption will be due to hypnosis. New to the series will be bad end rapes. This will be the first Venus Blood with a resolution of 1280×720.

It will be the last Venus Blood game with the game engine they have been using for years. There will likely be an extended break between this and the next Venus Blood for the move to the Unity engine.

official site
    http://ninetail.tk/td12/VenusBlood-HYPNO-.html

SLG/AVG trials, Demo movie
    http://ninetail.tk/td12/VenusBlood-HYPNO-DL.html#SLGweb

English wiki
    http://ninetail.wikia.com/wiki/Venus_Blood_-HYPNO-

Japanese wiki
    http://wikiwiki.2-d.jp/VenusBlood-HYPNO-/

introductory blog post:
    http://blog.ninetail.tk/?p=5015#more-5015

getchu:
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=821207&gc=gc
    Last edited by nonamesleft; 07-17-2015, 05:34 AM.

Should be 3 PM GMT

Comment

Hype status : MAXIMUM

Comment

Just updated the URL on the Wiki Page for the SLG trial. I have intentionally put the holyseal page due to multiple mirror links.

2 Battle Missions (Same as ADV). Still getting used the stuff...

Will write the rest later.

Starting Menu
        - The menu remains the same for the most part. The only exception is that the starting day can now be night time instead of day time.

Mission
        - It will indicate the exact requirements to fulfill S-rank.

Differences between difficulty (Standard stuff)
        - Starting with less resources difficulties
        - Gains per territory is less in higher difficulties
        - Enemy stats are way higher

Creating Units
        - When using Brainwash (potion) in creating units, the magic/food cost will turn into Spirit Material Cost (Thinking of the right term to use this for). The offensve and speed will increase, but defense and intellect will decrease. Skills remain the same, with the exception of leader skills no longer being existent. This adds strategy in a way when creating units if they are useless being a leader.

Mission Ratings
        - There are now ++ Ratings (i.e. S++, or S+, S)
        Last edited by Berries82; 10-18-2014, 02:34 PM.
        Games currently playing: Rance 3 remake
        Next games on list: Gears of Dragoon 2
        Ongoing Games:
        Latest Blog: VenusBlood -GAIA- Full Clear
        Latest Video Clip(s): VenusBlood -GAIA- Clips

Comment

Can't read shit boss

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful Death View Post

Can't read shit boss
            It's not going to be fun changing all your computer to Japanese text. But you need to change your language to Japanese, as explained by Mosaic earlier. This means your entire Windows windows will all appear as Japanese characters. For others, you have been warned.

Attached Files
            Last edited by Berries82; 10-18-2014, 02:43 PM.
            Ongoing Games:

Comment

I can't do that, it's only available for Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise

Edit: Okay, I found a less-than-legal program that allows you to change it with Windows 7 Home =/

Confirmed to work
              If anyone else has this problem and they don't have a fancy version of Windows, might want to google something called Vistalizator

Damn, 3 weapon types for each rank now.

Also the material in this game is called Tactica. Same as the Medallions used to recruit.
              Last edited by Hopeful Death; 10-18-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I guess I will update the Wiki tomorrow with the menu's and all the good stuff. I will most likely need help...

As far as the game goes, S++ rank is interesting on Hard, but really easy in Normal for the Trial version. I found the gap a little too big between the two difficulties, but I guess it's a good thing. Edit: Figured it out. S++ is possible!

The music is also pretty good.
                Last edited by Berries82; 10-19-2014, 08:03 AM.
                Ongoing Games:

Comment

Did you manage S++ on both the first and second stage on Hard?

Keimaru actually offered a challenge to see if someone could do it. He said S++ for the first stage is manageable but he'd be surprised if someone could get another S++ on the second stage after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful Death View Post
                    Did you manage S++ on both the first and second stage on Hard?

Keimaru actually offered a challenge to see if someone could do it. He said S++ for the first stage is manageable but he'd be surprised if someone could get another S++ on the second stage after that.
                    Edit: Yes. It's possible.

It's no easy task. I had to think about it...but everything is tight.

Prelude:
                    Spoiler

Mission 1:
                    Spoiler
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Berries82; 10-19-2014, 12:42 PM.
                    Ongoing Games:

Comment

• Oops!

Comment

• There are bugs here and there, but I am sure they will fix it.

Can't wait for retail...trial completed.

Spoiler

Updated Gameplay section on the Wiki as well. The screenshots should explain how the game works from a general perspective: http://ninetail.wikia.com/wiki/VenusBloodHypno:Gameplay
                        Last edited by Berries82; 10-19-2014, 03:41 PM.
                        Ongoing Games:

Comment

• Are there Gaia-style turn limits or is it like Frontier's 999 turns for the whole game? I can see it lists the requirements for S+ grade, but not anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful Death View Post

To make up for how tricky to use 夜行性物 and 太陽信仰 are now in the new system, 日中適応 and 夜戦適応 now cancel out the negative bonus during the other time of day. IE, Vampire with 夜行性物50 and 日中適応 would have 150% stats at night and 100% stats during the day. Seems powerful, but unfortunately units like the Seraph probably won't have a high enough growth to even assign a title with that skill =/
                            Looks like it works, tested on 日中適応 + 夜行性物25 with rank 7 item.

Upd.: Added Items page to english wiki.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by edTM; 10-25-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• HD, what's the update on Keimaru's twitter? He posted a bunch of crap, and I believe it isn't anything important as it's a comparison of the previous games and this one. It's more the fact that I am lazy.
                              Ongoing Games:

Comment

• It's actually pretty important. Well he states that they're putting their heart and soul into VBH(more than usual), but more importantly, he talks about how as the person responsible for the game's system, balance, and being the overall project director for all their projects, the schedule is starting to get to him. I don't know if you're aware, but there was an episode fairly recently where he got so sick while working on VBH that he actually went temporarily blind. Basically he works inhuman work schedules to get these games out, and his health can't really keep up anymore. This is going to be his last project as the regular director for Ninetail.

He says he might step back into the director's chair occasionally, but for the most part, other people will be taking over.

Considering most of the game systems and their balance have been pretty much thought up almost entirely by him through the company's entire run, it's hard to say what this means for the company.

Though considering this is going to be the last VB game of its type, I guess it came at a good a time as any.
                                Last edited by Hopeful Death; 10-27-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X