Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[KISS] Custom Maid 3D 2 / カスタムメイド3D II pre-release

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KISS] Custom Maid 3D 2 / カスタムメイド3D II pre-release

new KISS game! custom maid 3d 2 / カスタムメイド3D II

realise date : 2015/07/24
    Getchu
    official link

trial Editor DEMO download

who have a problem with installation and unzip japan archive !:
    Spoiler

use this little program:
    download link (8kb)
    You can also just drop a zip file onto the program since that'll pass it as the first argument and the contents will be extracted in the same directory.
    for me this work! in 7zip and zip

and one more fix for Win7 :
    Posted by Versulius
    Found a fix for the yotogi error on windows 7.

It looks like when you install the CM3D2 Trial on windows 7, the program automatically installs the 'x64' version, which isn't compatible. There also doesn't seem to be a way to change it either.
    Instead of using the installer, just go into 'cm3d2_edit_try_installer > data' and extract 'CM3D2x86.exe' and use that to run the game since all of the data required to play is sitting in the install folder.

Hope that helps some of you.

screenshots:

Spoiler

official video
    more screenshots Here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BlooDAleX; 06-21-2015, 03:32 AM.
    I'm sorry if my English is bad.

well Custom Maid 3D was fun, now I'll just see how much they've improved on the sequel
    I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

Comment

HALLELUJAH!
      Custom Maid is propably the best H game I've ever played, I just hope the sequel has more face customization...

Comment

I love this game Slave maid and Sm sex,

Comment

Woah, woah. That was something I was not really expecting. I thought they would be investing in the Custom Maid Online or whatever is called that one and that they would just keep releasing some new update for CM3D every once in awhile. Now they are going to release CM3D II. I can say I'm happy about this, because for more I enjoyed they releasing new stuff for CM3D, I felt like some improvement, specially a visual one would be interesting.
          For me, CM3D was great and I hope this one is great too.
          Gotta wait and see how much of content this one will have and how many packs they will release. Haha

Comment

I just hope it will rain mods again
            -

Comment

Well, since harem mate and other just being nothing but disappointment. I can't really expect much by looking at the screenshot.
              When and who will overcome 3DCG....

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
                YESSS ALL MY YESSSSS
                One of my most favest H Game till now
                It's just a pain when you want to reinstall from scratch wwww
                Cant waitttt >w<
                Repping people is a joy in itself

Millennium War Aigis' Manga by Enpitsu pixiv ID 74809 (translation and editing by me )
                http://imgur.com/a/552oc

Comment

I hope that this game will have some yuri scenes between the maids that you create. I just played a little the precuel and i was disappointed that it didn't incluided it (well, that i haven't found at least...). If it includes them i'll buy a ticket of the hype train!

Comment

The original does include yuri scenes. I'm not sure if they are accessible in any other rooms, but you can find them from the "group 2" option at the pool.

Comment

I wonder if it will be what we expected from CMO... CM3D in Unity engine. I hope they start playing with more effects like Illusion has started with PC.
                      The customization with CM has been pretty awesome recently (except for the ass slider ). CMO was rather boring without the user mods, so a CM3D2 sounds promising!

Comment

if I am not mistaken this is screenshots from conference:

Spoiler

image from video have bad quality
                        original blog link
                        Last edited by BlooDAleX; 05-06-2015, 06:46 AM.
                        I'm sorry if my English is bad.

Comment

I just discovered a Tech Gian Scoop about CM3D2, there you can find lots of screenshot and infos.

Originally posted by KingPenguin View Post
                          Gotta wait and see how much of content this one will have and how many packs they will release. Haha
                          Just 1 thousand this time!

Originally posted by LUISDooMER View Post
                          I hope that this game will have some yuri scenes between the maids that you create. I just played a little the precuel and i was disappointed that it didn't incluided it (well, that i haven't found at least...). If it includes them i'll buy a ticket of the hype train!
                          CM3D has 20 yuri skills as you can see on the English Wiki!
                          CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                          CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                          CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

AWESOME news, I really love CM3D so I cant wait for this one

I certainly wonder how the gameplay is going to be for this game.
                            It would be nice if they could put some gameplay elements of CMO into this game or atleast a bit more gameplay content compared to the previous game.

But maybe i'm getting a little greedy now..

Comment

Admittedly, I don't know much about KISS other than the fact that they made Custom Maid 3D, which I haven't played. Maybe I should play it but the installation is a bit daunting to me to be honest. I hope that this game is good

Artwork by Filefragg

Comment

Working...
                              X