Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[KISS] Custom Maid 3D 2 / カスタムメイド3D II pre-release

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KISS] Custom Maid 3D 2 / カスタムメイド3D II pre-release

new KISS game! custom maid 3d 2 / カスタムメイド3D II

realise date : 2015/07/24
    Getchu
    official link

trial Editor DEMO download

who have a problem with installation and unzip japan archive !:
    Spoiler

use this little program:
    download link (8kb)
    You can also just drop a zip file onto the program since that'll pass it as the first argument and the contents will be extracted in the same directory.
    for me this work! in 7zip and zip

and one more fix for Win7 :
    Posted by Versulius
    Found a fix for the yotogi error on windows 7.

It looks like when you install the CM3D2 Trial on windows 7, the program automatically installs the 'x64' version, which isn't compatible. There also doesn't seem to be a way to change it either.
    Instead of using the installer, just go into 'cm3d2_edit_try_installer > data' and extract 'CM3D2x86.exe' and use that to run the game since all of the data required to play is sitting in the install folder.

Hope that helps some of you.

screenshots:

Spoiler

official video
    more screenshots Here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BlooDAleX; 06-21-2015, 03:32 AM.
    I'm sorry if my English is bad.

• Originally posted by seriesoftubes View Post
    Is it just me or is this basically the exact same game as CM3D, except in Unity? I'm really not seeing anything new at all.
    Well, the base of the game is the same, though I think I can argue that 2 is 'more of a game' or just more fleshed out. For an H-game.

Comment

• I really love the face customization and the maker has potential. I just wish there were ways to export the models like 3DCG has.

Comment

• Originally posted by seriesoftubes View Post
        Is it just me or is this basically the exact same game as CM3D, except in Unity? I'm really not seeing anything new at all.
        Besides improving graphics, adding some new positions, changing the gameplay a little, improving the maker and some small tweaks it's really the same thing.

Actually, this game looks much more like CMO than CM3D. I'm saying this based on the screenshots, where we can find similar graphics and sex positions. But it seems thye added a shedule for your maids, wich is new, and, if properly done, can make the game much more interesting.

Definetly better than some of those weird Illusion's titles like "happy end trigger" or "I'm the Hero"; maybe, thanks to that, Illusion had to up their game.

Comment

• With the game due in ~2 weeks, I think its safe to put this out for the masses (before anyone elses do so!)

Introducing: CM3D2Tool

CM3D2 Tool is a Unified Command-line Utility to work with KISS CM3D2 Data Files (I Intend it to be at least, some stuff is still not working as expected, and will need some time to code)

This one is unbound from the unmanaged plugin dll, its all written in managed code, so no requirements besides .Net Framework 3.5 (So it should work on XP, even if the game probably doesn't)

What works
          • Unpacking .arc Files
          • Re-Injecting Content into .arc Files*
          • Converting PNG <-> TEX [v1.0.1+]

* Original .arc required, or the auto created .bak, and just the modified files is fine, no need to keep the whole unpacked arc around, it shouldn't affect speed either way

What doesn't work
          • Repacking arbitrary content into (new) .arc Files*
          • Converting .nei files to .csv **
          • Converting .tex files to .png *** Working Since v1.0.1

* It actually can repack arbitrary content into .arc files, but the game will refuse to load some types of content, namely scripts (tjs), so theres yet another check i need to get around
          ** I Can snag the data from memory, but the routine to decrypt it is another whole thing, and that will be required to un/repack nei files
          *** You can manually do it, its just a small header before the actual the PNG Data, i need to make some tests if the header is important or not before integrating it

Feel free to help me if you wish to do so, doing it alone is a PITA, PM me for more information regarding it

So, what can I do with it?
          For now, replace the content on any of the available files, you just can't insert NEW files in, this means:
          Texture editing (namely uncensor, wait for @Menelol to come around if he'll be releasing it now, i'm not uploading his stuff)
          Audio editing (got a nice rickroll to play in the background)
          Probably Dialog editing (the ks files are most likely the ones, if it keeps the same as the old cm3d)
          Model Editing (as soon as someone get around the .model files)

Probably all we need to translate it at least (or most of it, some stuff, namely UI translation, is coming in another application i'm writing alongside this)

And what I can't?
          If its what i'm thinking they are, new clothing options and stuff are out of question for now, as they probably are contained in the .nei files

Enough talk, gimme the goods!
          Here you go
          password as usual: byreisen
          Updated - July 07th 2015 Added Png <-> Tex Conversion, Removed Automatic Argument detection, but added .bat files to handle mos use cases, check the readme for more information

usage is in the README.md (open with notepad or whatever text editor you use, or a markdown viewer if you want it fancy)

Special thanks to @Menelol for helping with: brainstorming, testing, insights, decrypting files inside the arc, and all the other stuff

(If it doesn't work or crash for some reason, PM me with more details, its an early build after all)

EDIT: Also it should work when the game comes out, if they didn't change how the .arc works, we'll have to wait and see
          And as usual DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE, link back to here
          Last edited by usagirei; 07-07-2015, 03:48 PM.
          Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
          CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
          SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
          CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Looks like for the .tex its Cm3d2 custom header, then the texture path and then 4 bytes of remaining size, verifying

update: Nope, Maybe I did the math wrong, or the number is counting the size with an offset.

turned into something like this
            Last edited by dranzerstar1124; 07-07-2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dranzerstar1124 View Post
              Looks like for the .tex its Cm3d2 custom header, then the texture path and then 4 bytes of remaining size, verifying

update: Nope, Maybe I did the math wrong, or the number is counting the size with an offset.

turned into something like this
              -snip-
              I'm writing the Converter units right now, so soon(ish) i'll be updating it with tex -> png -> tex capabilities and some other changes, btw the tex header is something like

byte typeLen
              char type[typeLen] <- Data Type in container
              int version?
              byte nameLen
              char name[nameLen] <- Original File Name
              int dataLen
              byte data[dataLen] <- File Data Here

EDIT:

Yep, does work fine it seems: http://i.imgur.com/QTgerKi.png
              I'll finish some stuff then reupload it
              Last edited by usagirei; 07-07-2015, 11:27 AM.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

• will the game get full yuri suuport now maybe female protagonist?
                Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win! I feel great! I—CAN—DO—THIS!

Comment

• Updated CM3D2Tool to handle png <-> tex conversion, and added a few .bat files since i removed the automatic argument detection for the moment
                  check the updated readme.md for more information, as it also has some sample command-line examples now

Get it on the original post
                  EDIT: Redownload if you got 1.0.1.0, it's broken and won't repack pngs back because i goofed a string constant, also it now takes the metadata from the original .tex if it's present, maybe its useful to the game, maybe its not, either way its kept now
                  Last edited by usagirei; 07-07-2015, 03:48 PM.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

• @usagirei

error for png ->tex
                    fine for tex->png

Comment

• Originally posted by dranzerstar1124 View Post
                      @usagirei

-snip-
                      error for png ->tex
                      fine for tex->png
                      I goofed a string constant, check with 1.0.1.4, should work fine now

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

• working fine now, thanks

Comment

• Hello, does anyone know how are the things going with .model and .anm file editors? I tried writing a Noesis plugin for .model files but dropped it after getting the format recognized
                          By the way, the CM3D2 tools work perfectly, tried playing around with the textures.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunlightwarrior View Post
                            will the game get full yuri suuport now maybe female protagonist?
                            Its a japanese game, and sofar they always star some faceless male protaganist with absolutly no personality (or a overly violent and narcisistic personality in the more rape based games.)

Comment

• Black screen

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                              Try using applocale, or setting the secondary locale to japanese
                              I've tried this as well, using applocale brings up a black screen however the error is gone.

Comment

• blank screen

Originally posted by Gamedroid View Post
                                I've tried this as well, using applocale brings up a black screen however the error is gone.
                                If your using windows 7 or above, make sure you are using the x86 launcher and data. It won't work otherwise, thats how i got mine to work

Comment

Working...
                                X