Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Sexyビーチ プレミアムリゾート) - Discussion & FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Sexyビーチ プレミアムリゾート) - Discussion & FAQ

Game Info:
    Download:
    FAQ:
    Official Patches & Downloadable Content:
    Related Discussion:
    Character Sharing:
    HF-Patch:
    Game Launchers:
    SBPR Translations:
    SBPR Studio Translations:
    Uncensor:
    Modding:
    Cheats & Hints:
    Misc:

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE THE GAME.
    Last edited by 「Maou」; 07-20-2016, 01:21 PM.

• Originally posted by dfefd View Post
    Yes i tried,is not even clickable for me and...you know...the game see only those females that i changed by hands ( typed in folder standart names,like this)
    In play club i hadn't trouble like this,all .png's work fine for me...(((
    May be problem with the game,something goes wrong*(
    If you have png files in the chara/female folder which are not saved correctly and which the game cant read it will show you no files at all. Remove all the png files from your folder, and step by step put just those files in you know work 100% correctly. This way you will find the corrupt files or the png you downloaded but cannot be loaded by the game.

This worked for me at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtkut View Post
      And how can it be corrupted?
      My guess is incompatiblity with the save file if using 100% save, could effect PNG files.

You loaded characters from the maker and didn't resave them with the new maker thus making incompatibility (some values are different)

The installation screwed up somehow, maybe cause you didn't use Japanese locale.

The glitch could either be in the pre-made characters or the custom one you imported.

My post in the wiki explains you should check and overwrite every character you import to avoid compatibility issues.

------------------------------

On another note, whats the biggest thing that needs to be added to the wiki right now?

I'm also thinking of merging technical help and FAQ pages.
      Adult Game Artist for Visual Novels

My Hentai Game: The Couch

Twitter: @SacB0y

Comment

• My pngs are saved correctly and game reads them but i couldnt find any custom

Comment

• I resaved them with my game, those which i use ofc

Comment

• Applocale doesn't work in windows 10 correct?

Comment

• Correct, i use ntlea cuz LocaleEmulator gives appcrash

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmage View Post
                Applocale doesn't work in windows 10 correct?
                really what for u need apploc i dont have him and game works like charm just install japanesse language support

Comment

• I'm stuck with some of the girls in the game:
                  Natsume - the vendor for the camera shop is not showing up, no matter the time, does he only appears on certain days?
                  Ryoko - the keysequence for her first heart never appears, not near hotel nor the clinic, Nagisa is lvl 3 already

Does anyone has a clue what I missed?

Comment

• This is for installation and the the wiki, i don't use it either but i did when i installed.

Comment

• Is there any hidden condition not specified on the wiki (or at least i haven't seen any) for some of the special H positions? Specifically, i can't start the bondage play, toilet sex, doggy style (the one north-west of the park) and deepthroat. No matter which girls i bring in which status, the icons just don't appear. I tried both in my save and in the 100% one with no results =|

Comment

• http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...ium_Resort/FAQ

FAQ has been updated to include technical details along with RazRazors suggestion, please give more suggestions for fixing the PNG glitch.

I will give credit in the wiki.

Originally posted by fosk91 View Post
                        Is there any hidden condition not specified on the wiki (or at least i haven't seen any) for some of the special H positions? Specifically, i can't start the bondage play, toilet sex, doggy style (the one north-west of the park) and deepthroat. No matter which girls i bring in which status, the icons just don't appear. I tried both in my save and in the 100% one with no results =|
                        The wiki explains that the tension meter and shyness influence whether the icon shows. Sometimes %80 of the meter is enough, other times %100 required.

I think her being horny helps as well. Seemed to prevent the bar from dropping 50% afterward too. I need to do this again to confirm and add to the wiki.

EDIT: I added a "conditions" sub header to the wiki make this detail more clear while adding some additional info.
                        Last edited by theblackmage; 09-15-2015, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• how did you get Adult Service option at the hotel?

i got Night Service and all of the girl in hotel at 3 hearts, but still can't get Adult Service. lolz

any advice please? thank you.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by neosonex View Post
                            how did you get Adult Service option at the hotel?

i got Night Service and all of the girl in hotel at 3 hearts, but still can't get Adult Service. lolz

any advice please? thank you.

You gotta have at least 1 male staying in the hotel

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

Comment

• Thank you for the patch! It helps quite a bit. I'll patiently wait for the story translation though, so no rushing things (I realize we all have lives outside of H games).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowRFox View Post
                                You gotta have at least 1 male staying in the hotel
                                Why does that option require that but the one below it does not?

Comment

Working...
                                X