Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[RPG MAKER] Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. OCT27 OUT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RPG MAKER] Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. OCT27 OUT!

Hi. I am Nerion and I`ve been lurking on this forum for some time but today I`m stepping out of shadows. I would like to show you my little creation.

Game is set in late medieval magic fantasy setting. Player takes control of a young girl named Ravy. She is a smart and beautiful female mage which is the exception in a world dominated by male mages. But there is a reason why things are like that.

This is a H game so you are probably wondering what H content will be in the game. Game has clothing system when you can dress Ravy up piece by piece (panties, bra, skirt, socks etc.). Amount of clothes that Ravy is wearing have impact on conversations and events. It's not a game when you can run around in revealing clothes or without them and it doesn't change anything. There will be a lot exhibitionism in the game as well as corruption. Corruption will be slow but in time, there will be a lot of different activities which she will preform. I will not list them here, just play the game and you will find hints.
    Screenshots:

Spoiler

Version OCT27 is out!

DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.patreon.com/fountainofmana
    It's in one of the public posts. If you don't want to see boys standing pics choose appropriate version.

You need RTP to play.

If you have problems with figuring what to do look at this hints(OLD):

-Check out herbalist shop and bar during day and night.
    -Old woman in village can help you and she has a lot to tell.
    -If you can't find the bear look for the green marks on the ground
    -Talk with Marienne during the day

More detailed walk trough. (OLD)
    walkthrough:

Spoiler

Day 1:
    Pretty straightforward. Finding keys is easy enough.
    -Guy who knows location of the chest is in armory.
    -Book about dispelling is in the library, small room, right side.
    For bonus stuff just make sure to talk with Ela(1st floor) and Marienne(2nd floor) in Castle and spar with guys in the yard.
    -On top of southwest tower is soldier who will have a riddle for you.
    -Inside the castle you can read chamberlain mind to get some info about Ela.
    Night 1:
    -Grab swimsuit.
    -Talk with Ela. She is on the 3rd floor of Tower. If you read chamberlain mind she will have extra dialog.
    -Talk with guys in the yard.
    -Go out through the gate, and click on the stone in forest.

Day 2:
    -Talk with the Commander.
    -Talk with the Thomlin in Armory.
    -From now on you can talk with Marienne(2nd floor castle) everyday. If you choose right topic she will wait for you in the yard in the evening for extra event. Talking to her enough times will unlock new dialog in next version.
    -Go to the town hall. Read receptionist mind go upstairs and talk with guy in top left room.
    -Go to the bar, get information from Trade Rep (3 ways of doing it).
    -Go back to the castle and talk with the Commander.
    -Go to the forest follow the road to the village.
    -Talk with Party leader, wait until he finish his conversation and talk with him again and go look for bear.
    -Look at the green spots on the ground and follow them to find the bear.
    -There is extra scene before finding the bear. I won't tell you how you can get it.
    -After event with bear go back to the castle.

Night 2:
    From now on you can do things in any order. There are few events that can advance time. I strongly recommend to walk around the town on day 2 to unlock them as soon as possible.

Points of interest:
    Castle:
    -Find Thomlin after scouting party (during the night).
    -Talk with Ela few times, invite her to swim, make her like you even more (may come in handy in later versions).
    -Get free food from the cook in the castle.

Town day:
    -Cat.
    -Church (you can pray to get bonus).
    -Shops (you can buy stuff, obviously).
    -town hall 2nd floor, you can eavesdrop a bit.
    -punks in the bar.

Town Night
    -Ela's house (you can meet her there sometimes).
    -Almost all dialog differ in the day so it's worth to check everything just once.

Forest during scouting party.
    -Few soldiers here and there.
    -Small talk with Thomlin here and there.
    -Goblins in the south.

Village
    -Old women near well. Talk to here often because she has a lot to tell.
    -Traveling merchant after scene in the bar during the day.

Quest

Frost Weed:
    -Go to the herbalist shop.
    -Look for information (library, ask father).
    -Talk with Old women in the village about it.
    -Next day go to the forest and use charm stone through your menu to find it. (You can find it without the charm stone but you need it to pick it up, sorry).
    -Go to the herbalist during the day.
    -Go there once more next day. That's it for now.

Punks in the bar:
    -Go to the bar during the night and "talk" with them.
    -Go report them to the town hall next day.

I`ve worked on this for a long time and I hope you'll enjoy playing it.

You can also visit my patreon page:
    https://www.patreon.com/fountainofmana

And of course credits. Many thanks to:
    kaosfear - corrected my grammar and helped me testing game
    scallywag13 - help with few nasty bugs
    Nytemare, SerphLantern and others - help with bugs

CREDITS:
    Spoiler
    SOON
    Last edited by Nerion; 10-29-2016, 05:46 AM.

Looks good, but I get an error trying to extract the exe file?
    Last edited by Dagome iudex; 09-28-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagome iudex View Post
      Worked fine for me. Then again, I already have all RTP for RPG Maker so maybe you're just missing the right one. The OP said you didnt need the RTP though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagome iudex View Post
        It should work without RTP. Maybe you should download it again.

Comment

I gave it a try. It's interesting but I did see a few issues.

1: The 3 crates outside the prison (I think that's where they were) can be walked on/over.
          2: There was also a place inside the castle but I can't recall specifically where (somewhere up and right of the king's brother I think). I walked through a few walls there. nothing game-breaking though.
          3: The courtyard was a little laggy for me. I'm not sure of the exact cause but it seemed particularly sluggish near the soldiers (who were practicing fighting during the day).
          4: I noticed a lot of typos or mistranslations. The typos on Ravy's stuff in her room was particularly noticeable. Sorry I can't recall more specific examples.
          5: Music doesn't change back when you leave some areas / re-enter the tower (or when the dialogue with the cook lady was done).

I did enjoy the overall design of the place and how all the rooms were set up.
          I was glad the boy moved out of the way when Ravy couldn't go down that last step because of him. xD

Comment

1&2. Thank you for pointing out bugs.
            3. I know about that now, and I will fix it soon. It was ok at night, right?
            4. I know, I need someone to proofread for me. Is anybody willing?
            5. Well, it is intentional. Music changes on upper floors. Do you think it should change on 1st and 2nd too?

Ha ha, about that boy... He shouldn`t be that close to the ladder....
            Thanks for reply.

Comment

Courtyard Lag: It was mostly OK at night. It did seem slightly slower than other, smaller areas.
              Lots of animated tiles like lava (didn't notice anything like that) and having over 200 events could cause lag.
              I would suggest keeping events to 200 or less per map.

I would also like to make a suggestion for when you use an event multiple times (like books that are the same, etc..).
              If you need to copy/paste it more than 3 or 4 times, and maybe even use the same event in other maps, then you could use/link a common event instead.
              This way you can have all the dialogue, eventing, etc.. in the common event. It helps a lot if you need to make changes because then you only need to change the common event, instead of changing 10+ events that you copy/pasted. I learned this the hard way with hundreds of monster encounters that I had to make changes to. I did finally use the common event method, but before that it was a lot of work to find them all.

The problem with the music is it kinda loses its effect if it keeps playing. That's just how I feel about it though. It was mostly the female cook's theme continuing that bothered me.
              I would suggest fading it out (1 second is plenty) and then playing the castle theme.

One interesting thing you can do with the music is when you have a minor area near a larger area, you can have the minor areas play the same music but at 75% to 50% of the volume.
              It really adds to the atmosphere of the game when you enter a town building and the same music is still playing, but it's slightly muted because you went indoors.

Comment

Thanks for your replies and sorry for late answer but I don`t wanna spam this thread too much by myself.

I`ve uploaded corrected version of the game, links are in the first post.

It`s just corrected, not new stuff there yet. I fixed bugs that you pointed out and Kaosfear did great job at proofreading. Thanks to him you can read game dialogs without seeing my poor grammar.

That`s it for now, I`m going back to working on the game.

Thanks for your suggestion on music Paladox. And yeah, somehow I`ve been using copy/paste method instead of Commonevents. I don`t know why, heh. Probably I was afraid of "running out" of common events somehow.
                Last edited by Nerion; 10-15-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Not sure if the item description is what's incorrect or if it's the actual effect, but the Pendent of Mana says that it increases the user's mana by 250 when it only increases it by 20. Game looks to be promising, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on its progress.

Comment

i can't save in the game

Comment

Is the mention of horses in that one certain book hinting there will be bestiality content later on in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by jaredh72 View Post
                        Not sure if the item description is what's incorrect or if it's the actual effect, but the Pendent of Mana says that it increases the user's mana by 250 when it only increases it by 20. Game looks to be promising, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on its progress.
                        It's my oversight. I will fix that in next ver.

Originally posted by bravo8946 View Post
                        i can't save in the game
                        You probably have older version.

Originally posted by narlicious View Post
                        Is the mention of horses in that one certain book hinting there will be bestiality content later on in the game?
                        I'm not saying no, but we will see.

Comment

When is the next update coming? The game was great!

Comment

Thank you. Next version should be ready in early December. I haven't decided yet how much content I wanna put in next version though. So release date may change.

Comment

Version 15DEC.v20 is out!

Version 15DEC.v20 is out!

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your interest in the game. Knowing that there is a lot of you waiting for next release gave me motivation when I needed it to continue.

I've finished working on current version of the game, let's call it "15DEC.v20".

What's new? As always I recommend to just play and see for yourself but this time you must know few thing. In this version you can get as far as day four. You will have to find events by yourself to advance time. Getting to day two is pretty straight forward but other events are more hidden. I will probably have to add some kind of hint system because there is a lot of stuff that you will probably miss and in the long run it could be annoying. I added kind of achievement list where you can check how much things you missed. List is a bit random and names of achievements are lame but it will change in the future. There is 22 achievements that you can get in one play trough.
                              Battle system is not balanced yet but I will work more on it when there will be more enemies and stuff. Save often because you can get ambushed and die when you are not ready.
                              I'm looking forward for your feedback. If you spot a bug or when you notice that something is not right please let me know. Also if you have any ideas or thought just post them here.

I'm still working on refining this version so I will probably update it frequently for a couple of days. This is why I haven't release it at 0:00 .

And of course credits. Many thanks to:
                              kaosfear - corrected my grammar and helped me testing game
                              scallywag13 - help with few nasty bugs
                              Nytemare, SerphLantern and others - help with bugs

I will post full list of credits (scripts and materials I'm using) soon.

Links are in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                              X