Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ v2



    Game Info:

    Download:

    FAQ: [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [NOTICE ME SENPAI] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING]

    Official Patches & Downloadable Content:

    Related Discussion:

    Character & Texture Sharing:

    HF-Patch:

    Game Launchers:

    Translation

    Subtitle Overlay

    Uncensor:

    Utilities:

    Modding:

    Cheats:

    Miscellaneous:


    Append Set Information:
    Spoiler



    New Uniform:

    Extra Female + Male Personalities:

    New hair:

    Append Set II Information:
    Spoiler



    New Uniform:

    Additional Personalities:

    Additional Hair pieces:


    In your heart of hearts, always remember the Illusion Grief Cycle.
    Spoiler

    Can't believe we're using the original cycle



    Do not post in this thread unless you have the game!
    Last edited by 「Maou」; 03-12-2016, 09:25 PM.

  • #2
    Wow to think we would exceed the limit to the point of getting a version 2 thread for AA2. If AA2 ends up like this then I wonder how the threads would be affected by AA3
    I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kuzai View Post
      Wow to think we would exceed the limit to the point of getting a version 2 thread for AA2. If AA2 ends up like this then I wonder how the threads would be affected by AA3
      That's gratifying, no doubt about it. I don't know how many other H games can exceed 10 000 posts, probably AG3 and some others, but not many. AA2 has now running for a year and half, and it's still an excellent replay value. Congrats, AA2, and all the best.
      Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
      - Invisible girls: HERE
      - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
      - Telescoping legs: HERE
      - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cidrontmg View Post
        That's gratifying, no doubt about it. I don't know how many other H games can exceed 10 000 posts, probably AG3 and some others, but not many. AA2 has now running for a year and half, and it's still an excellent replay value. Congrats, AA2, and all the best.
        i think it's safe to say the modders played a really big role in keeping the interest in AA2 alive. (you guys rock)
        as for the number of posts, i think it's safe to say a really big role was played by all the people who COULD NOT READ THE FIRST POST.

        in any case, AA2 is great and i can only imagine having to stop playing it for AA3 or AG4.
        cheers, Illusion
        Last edited by kagedarkmode; 12-03-2015, 06:57 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Where can I find these at?

          Spoiler

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zetchzie View Post
            Where can I find these at?

            Spoiler

            It's Arcueid Brunestud and Enoshima Junko with the SVII Uncensor. WAY too common on 4chan.

            Look for them here:http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
            AA2 Hybrid Personalities:The Russian!!
            AA1 to AA2 Remakes:AA1 Cold/Soft/Eloquent/Obscene/Faithful/Handsome
            EXtra Subtitles File for AA2

            Laptop is dead, no AA2 personality updates....

            The character in my profile pic is here->Here!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kagedarkmode View Post
              i think it's safe to say the modders played a really big role in keeping the interest in AA2 alive. (you guys rock)
              as for the number of posts, i think it's safe to say a really role was played by all the people who COULD NOT READ THE FIRST POST.

              in any case, AA2 is great and i can only imagine stopping playing it for AA3 or AG4.
              cheers, Illusion
              Not to mention that the Ilussion's latest titles were gradually dropping in quality (the only game after AA2 that i still have installed in my laptop is harem mate) and they had 0 replay value for me.
              I just hope if they release AA3 in the near furure (not necesarily next title release) they dont make the "SBPR" performance mistake again...
              You can download all my AA2 Mods >>>>>HERE<<<<<!
              Sailor Moon Fan! (In love with Sailor Jupiter )

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey guys, silly noob question but, is there a place where i can look for premade characters for this game? Ontop of that, how do i go about importing them into the game?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spencer7x7 View Post
                  It's Arcueid Brunestud and Enoshima Junko with the SVII Uncensor. WAY too common on 4chan.

                  Look for them here:http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
                  Thanks I cant seem to find any data i get the required mods but do i need to build the characters myself or are they in the pp files i download? Also im downloading all the hexa mods do i need to install them then the sv11 uncensor last?
                  Last edited by Zetchzie; 12-03-2015, 01:35 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zetchzie View Post
                    Thanks I cant seem to find any data i get the required mods but do i need to build the characters myself or are they in the pp files i download? Also im downloading all the hexa mods do i need to install them then the sv11 uncensor last?
                    MKIII and SVII are not compatible, they are different animals and they won't mingle and mix together well. There are SVII uncensor, SVII launcher and SVII Clothing Collection that are designed to work well each another, and there's the MKIII faction that are MKIII launcher, MKIII 3D uncensor and HEXA Clothing Collection, and you can install also EX series II uncensor, 3D MKII and MKII Titans uncensors are a bit obsolete and it was merged to MKIII, but if someone absolutely wants to install them, be my quest.
                    The HEXA Hairpack and HEXA Override Collection works both MKIII and SVII factions, there are no difference with all of them. But the SVII you should install only all of SVII whatever, the three (uncensor, launcher, clothing) should not mix with any MKIII. If you really want to install two SVII and one HEXA Clothing (a mistake or intentional), the clothes do work, but also there are many telescoping legs, there are (especially big girls) torn and shredded costumes, all sorts of faults.
                    In SVII or MKIII/HEXA factions, there is no better/weaker whatever confrontation, all work good and the selection is about the same. You can install whatever you want, but after once installed, keep them all three separate for SVII and MKIII/HEXA, and there's no unexpected nasty surprises.
                    Last edited by Cidrontmg; 12-03-2015, 04:00 AM.
                    Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                    - Invisible girls: HERE
                    - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                    - Telescoping legs: HERE
                    - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Akumati View Post
                      Hey guys, silly noob question but, is there a place where i can look for premade characters for this game? Ontop of that, how do i go about importing them into the game?
                      http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
                      READ the character's readme file carefully, do what the readme says, then when you apply all mods that the character needs, put the character in a class.
                      Originally posted by LUISDooMER View Post
                      Not to mention that the Ilussion's latest titles were gradually dropping in quality (the only game after AA2 that i still have installed in my laptop is harem mate) and they had 0 replay value for me.
                      I just hope if they release AA3 in the near furure (not necesarily next title release) they dont make the "SBPR" performance mistake again...
                      Oh, really, what's the issue with SBPR? I wanted to get that game, but I'm a little hesitant, because it might not run on my rig
                      Originally posted by spencer7x7 View Post
                      It's Arcueid Brunestud and Enoshima Junko with the SVII Uncensor. WAY too common on 4chan.

                      Look for them here:http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
                      MY vanilla character has the same bloody eyes as Arcueid!
                      Originally posted by kagedarkmode View Post
                      i think it's safe to say the modders played a really big role in keeping the interest in AA2 alive. (you guys rock)
                      as for the number of posts, i think it's safe to say a really role was played by all the people who COULD NOT READ THE FIRST POST.

                      in any case, AA2 is great and i can only imagine stopping playing it for AA3 or AG4.
                      cheers, Illusion
                      Frankly, I don't use really any mods for AA2 and I clocked nearly like 3 thousand hours now? but I might be just the exception to prove the rule...
                      Anyway, I'm disregarding Uncensor and Translations as mods.
                      Last edited by NeoLouis; 12-03-2015, 05:08 AM.
                      READ BEFORE POSTING ANY AA2 Questions!
                      Read this if you can't see any characters in AA2 and you are using windows 10!
                      Use this if you have other issues with AA2 (Thanks to Hurahara [Go rep him, he deserves it!])
                      Don't forget to describe your problem with as many details as possible, and don't forget to tell what system are you using!
                      Make Sure you read any README files attached to mods CAREFULLY!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Akumati View Post
                        Hey guys, silly noob question but, is there a place where i can look for premade characters for this game? Ontop of that, how do i go about importing them into the game?
                        I guess you already found the premade characters, spencer7x7's post. lowlife11's database is again at http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ and it's the same database at http://178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html
                        If one link is down (like maintenance repairs), click the other link.
                        When you find a smashing girl (or maybe a guy), just click the portrait, and it's downloaded ready to move to \Illusion\AA2Edit\data\save\Female folder. There are a standard .png format, don't change it. Most cards are all ready to add the roster, but there are also lots of cards and it needs something more mods, like Hair pack or Override collection, costume, etc. and if you don't make the needed mods, there may be different hair style or colour, or it can be bald, the costume can be quite different, mostly default uniform, etc. And you should also study a bit for ReiEditAA2, it's rather essential to change for anything for the character.
                        If there are some mods, then ReiEditAA2 is your best buddy. You can easily see it with AA2Edit, but do not Save it, just watch and admire. If for some reason (a mistake) you Save it, then the character is naked, often thick or thin or short/tall, maybe bald, etc., it's not at all that you Saved with the original card. Make all changes for ReiEditAA2 and Save it when ready. You can't see what the changes you made in ReiEditAA2, it's blind changing, until you can watch with AA2Edit. It's awkward, but can't be helped.
                        @NeoLouis:
                        "Oh, really, what's the issue with SBPR? I wanted to get that game, but I'm a little hesitant, because it might not run on my rig."
                        Hehe, there's not one rig in private hands that works good with SBPR. I have an MSI GT72 and SBPR works ok, but "good" is exaggerated. SBPR was first Illusion's minimal reqs, but Illusion earlier recommends were changed to minimals, and Illusion have no recommends. Maybe it's hesitant to declare the impossibly high specs.
                        But imho, it's a very dull and boring, uninteresting game, all of it and all minigames, and no replay value. Zero.
                        Last edited by Cidrontmg; 12-03-2015, 07:55 AM.
                        Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                        - Invisible girls: HERE
                        - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                        - Telescoping legs: HERE
                        - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kuzai View Post
                          Wow to think we would exceed the limit to the point of getting a version 2 thread for AA2. If AA2 ends up like this then I wonder how the threads would be affected by AA3
                          well, It is time for AA 3. I hope in a non adult version to sell on Steam/console and a adult patch to restore the erotic contents, as game as Huniehop for example.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NeoLouis View Post
                            Oh, really, what's the issue with SBPR? I wanted to get that game, but I'm a little hesitant, because it might not run on my rig
                            just Illusion's usual terribad optimization.
                            you know how AA2 lags for a few seconds whenever loading the hi-res models, right? even on high-end machines.
                            well, imagine that happening every time you walk into a new area, or come near an NPC, or trigger an event or cutscene, or initiate a conversation.
                            definitely playable once everything's been loaded, but the frequent waiting in an open-world game can drive you nuts.

                            and oh, it's actually possible to die by falling through a hole because the floor hasn't been completely rendered yet.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mordrom View Post
                              well, It is time for AA 3. I hope in a non adult version to sell on Steam/console and a adult patch to restore the erotic contents, as game as Huniehop for example.
                              WHAT? no way! call me a tory all you like, but consoles should get their own porn games, besides, why would this game go to steam without ero? Artificial Academy had exactly one goal, SEX, without that, it's not even a good VN, it's not even a game!!

                              Originally posted by kagedarkmode View Post
                              just Illusion's usual terribad optimization.
                              you know how AA2 lags for a few seconds whenever loading the hi-res models, right? even on high-end machines.
                              well, imagine that happening every time you walk into a new area, or come near an NPC, or trigger an event or cutscene, or initiate a conversation.
                              definitely playable once everything's been loaded, but the frequent waiting in an open-world game can drive you nuts.

                              and oh, it's actually possible to die by falling through a hole because the floor hasn't been completely rendered yet.
                              That it? long load times? What about the sys req? DX11? 8GB ram? 4.0 I7? or something more modest? I'm seriously thinking of getting this game, but if I won't be able to play it (japanese subs be damned, I can live with that) I'm not going to waste my money.

                              Besides, AA2 doesn't cache, you know what that means? that every model is loaded back to the memory every time, nothing is pre-loaded, and without SSD even without uncensor/HD textures it tends to lag like hell.
                              READ BEFORE POSTING ANY AA2 Questions!
                              Read this if you can't see any characters in AA2 and you are using windows 10!
                              Use this if you have other issues with AA2 (Thanks to Hurahara [Go rep him, he deserves it!])
                              Don't forget to describe your problem with as many details as possible, and don't forget to tell what system are you using!
                              Make Sure you read any README files attached to mods CAREFULLY!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X