Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

House Party by Eek! Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Party by Eek! Games

Hey guys,

I've been working on a new game for a few months now called House Party, and the game is currently in its second beta version.

The game is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics. There are multiple story-paths and different outcomes based on your decisions, and the game will split off into different endings based on them.

The game is built with Unity, and right now I'm only offering a Windows 64&32 bit version.

I am giving the game out for free at the moment to garner interest and optional backing in my developments and mostly looking for feedback. Very much appreciate anybody willing to play and respond! Play instructions are on the link.

http://games.eekllc.com

System Requirements:

Windows 7+
    Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
    CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.

Just gave this a shot, gotta say I was actually pretty impressed! I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out. I'll be following this one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by edwards21 View Post
      Just gave this a shot, gotta say I was actually pretty impressed! I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out. I'll be following this one for sure.
      Thank you! I'm already working on the next version, and have some really cool ideas based on player feedback!

Comment

Nice concept. I hope you will add more nonlinearity and alternate solutions.
        A question:

Spoiler

Trying to deal with Frank. I heard you can deal with him in the garage, but I find no way in, is there a key around? I only found the "mysterious" key.

So far I got Stephanie KOd, the hostess (Madison?) naked, Patrick got beaten and got the nude photos of the chick with the boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyu666 View Post
          Nice concept. I hope you will add more nonlinearity and alternate solutions.
          A question:

Spoiler

Trying to deal with Frank. I heard you can deal with him in the garage, but I find no way in, is there a key around? I only found the "mysterious" key.

So far I got Stephanie KOd, the hostess (Madison?) naked, Patrick got beaten and got the nude photos of the chick with the boyfriend.
          Spoiler

Yeah if you check my blog notes about the releases, I am untangling the storylines as I move forward to make the game less linear. To get into the garage, you must first humiliate Madison, and then talk to Ashley. She will give you her clothes to wash. From there, talk to Brittney. She will come to check out Ashley nude in the bathroom, and then from there Ashley will give you key to her safe, which has the key to the garage in it.

Comment

Quite impressive, only thing that really bothered me is how the movement are really not fluid and look unnatural (Patrick in particular can just twist his neck to look at you when you're behind him and the characters clothes frequently clip into their model). Also Madison has no eyes right now...its kinda creepy. But still given that this is only the second version of the game, it is most definitly very impressive what you've done till now. When they are not moving, all the girls look incredibly gorgeous and the game is easy to play and understand even without a tutorial. Looking forward to the next version.

Edit: Oh and just discovered that giving alcool to stephanie makes it disappear from your inventory even if she says she doesn't want it.
            Last edited by Querzis; 02-06-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

The game is very nice. The girls look very good too

But is it possible to finish the game? Got stuck trying to get the alcohol (can't get the dancer girl out of the room)

Comment

Originally posted by joethebeast View Post
                The game is very nice. The girls look very good too

But is it possible to finish the game? Got stuck trying to get the alcohol (can't get the dancer girl out of the room)
                You actually gotta follow Ashley storyline and humiliate Madison to eventually get the alcohol. As far as I know, theres no way to get Stephanie out of the room (at least I didn't figure out how).

Comment

Originally posted by Querzis View Post
                  Quite impressive, only thing that really bothered me is how the movement are really not fluid and look unnatural (Patrick in particular can just twist his neck to look at you when you're behind him and the characters clothes frequently clip into their model). Also Madison has no eyes right now...its kinda creepy. But still given that this is only the second version of the game, it is most definitly very impressive what you've done till now. When they are not moving, all the girls look incredibly gorgeous and the game is easy to play and understand even without a tutorial. Looking forward to the next version.

Edit: Oh and just discovered that giving alcool to stephanie makes it disappear from your inventory even if she says she doesn't want it.
                  I've actually already got the neck thing sorted out for next build with a few other fixes. It will be coming out shortly. Thanks for the feedback! I think only Frank is left having the issue with the clothes clipping. I have to redo his model at some point. I've re-worked most of the others to correct that. I'm not sure what you mean about Madison's eyes though. They look just like the other models eyes to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Querzis View Post
                    You actually gotta follow Ashley storyline and humiliate Madison to eventually get the alcohol. As far as I know, theres no way to get Stephanie out of the room (at least I didn't figure out how).
                    You can't get Stephanie out of the room, but you can give her a little too much to drink which achieves the same goal as far as Katherine is concerned.

Comment

Hey guys,

Here’s the latest update of House Party. As usual, this is a quick update following a big one addressing some of the bugs and immediate feedback I’ve gotten since the release of Beta .2. Though mostly minor changes and bug fixes, there has actually been a good deal of new content added to the game. I got a really good suggestion from a supporter to include high-res photos of the girls in various states of undress during the strip game, and I’ve done exactly that. I also feel like the strip game ending yields a bit more of a reward this way as well, so enjoy!

Change Log:

Increased the mass of the rickety shelf so Frank will always be crushed by it.
                      Fixed an issue where interactive objects could be clicked through user interface interaction.
                      Fixed an issue where sometimes the interaction menu wouldn’t come up when clicking on a character.
                      Increased font sizes on dialogues and game messages.
                      Fixed an issue where some UI elements were cropped off the screen on some resolutions.
                      Added several reward photos to the strip game.
                      Adjusted the maximum angle characters can turn their heads to avoid some unnatural looking scenarios.

Comment

Hey guys,

Here’s another follow-up build to House Party. This is addressing the last (hopefully) of the issues that some of you have been running into. The Stephanie bug was a big hindrance to completing the game through to the Strip High Card Game, but now it should be smooth sailing! I also added a few new features including an upgrade to the dialogue system where the characters now give hints on how to complete some of the puzzles. I also took out a lot of the silly responses, and added more of a story as to how the gang all know each other. And last but not least, there are now downloadable builds for OSX (Mac) and Linux operating systems! Enjoy!

Change Log:

Fixed a bug where Stephanie would remove alcohol from your inventory even if she refused it.
                        Gave Frank a new combat animation
                        Updated multiple dialogues
                        Added hints about story lines to some NPC dialogues.
                        Fixed an issue where rag-doll physics would freak out breast physics.
                        Added support for Mac
                        Added support for Linux
                        Added Audio Settings
                        UI is now scalable
                        Girls in the Card Game now have tells as to how strong their cards are.

Comment

fun game unless stuck or made too many mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by kagome999 View Post
                            fun game unless stuck or made too many mistakes
                            Thanks! I am working on building in ways to redeem yourself on every path. If you're stuck there's a walk-through here: http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=48

Comment

Hey guys,

Here’s another beta version of House Party! There are some really cool updates in this version including the hilariously appropriate ability to whip your member out. This new mechanic of the game will be useful for upcoming scanarios including the new endings you’ve been waiting for. In the meantime, you can play around with the mechanic and watch the various reactions you get. My goal is to have the characters continually be aware of their surroundings, and in turn, they will react to you doing things of that nature in front of them. There’s even a use for the new mechanic to progress further in one of the story-lines. Press the “P” key while playing to toggle between pulling it out, and putting it back in your pants.

Change Log:
                              Optimized model textures
                              Optimized models
                              Fixed a glitch with characters walking through doors
                              Added to Katherine’s story-line
                              Added ability to take out penis
                              Added humorous quips by all NPCs when player takes out his penis near them
                              Implemented foundation for upcoming scenes.
                              Fixed various other bugs
                              Modified player so he can see his own lower body
                              Player now actually loses clothes in strip cards
                              Changed the field of view on the camera to prevent warping on the sides of the screen.
                              Updated the strip poker game to make it harder to cheat

Comment

Working...
                              X