Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Game Over Rape

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I managed to get one and install the japanese language files but there is still no text, the boxes are just blank. Applocale had the same problem.
    Why were we where we were when we were where we were?

Comment

• If you set your Windows XP to run Japanese as the 'default language for non-unicode programs', it should work. I've only played around with Applocal a few times, and know little about it, but with the japanese language files added and your system set to run Japanese like I said above, you shouldn't have any trouble.

Comment

• I did a quick search on the forum, specifically this thread and realized no one mentioned Dangerous Vaults 2.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea as it does have beastiality themes, but it should fit as a game over rape. Right now its only a demo, and its a very crude one too, so expect a lot of bugs in it.

You play as Tara Soft, a not-meaning-to-be-like-some-other-female-character-that-runs-around-in-ruins-shooting-animals (end sarcasm). Your supposed to get up a ledge to end the demo, but there are some gorillas on the ground that will try to tear off her clothes and rape Tara. There is some items laying about, like healing items or a rock that can instantly shred off Tara's clothing. Some are pretty well hidden, so looking around might help.

Also, it seems the author of this game decided to upload all of his work on the same website, so if anyone is interested in seeing what didn't get in the demo, you can download that stuff from the website as well.

Just a fair warning though: This game is very early beta, and possibly forgotten by the author. He moved on to do some flash games, which he also advertises on his website. Expect to see a few errors in this game, like floating gorillas or bizarre physics.

EDIT: Oops, didn't know that the E-word was meant to be said.
        Last edited by Silvar; 08-06-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• @Silvar:
          I suggest that you remove the company name, just for safety's sake. Besides, everyone here already knows what the game parodies without the need for the company name.
          sigpic
          いつまでも 覚えてる 何もかも  わっても ひとつだけ ひとつだけ ありふれた 物だけど 
          見せてやる 輝きに 満ちたその  とつだけ いつまでも いつまでも 守ってゆく
          Join HF-Key Club! GAO~~~! Mindless Key minion #14.
          Got "GAOU~~~!" ? Confused with AIR's ending? Click here and here

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that Dangerous Vaults game HAS been abandoned. According to the updates list, there hasn't been any real progress made on any of his games in over a year, and he put the source code up for download; which is ususually means the end of active development. Frankly it looks too ambitious for an amatuer developer to handle, and no larger company would ever try it as they'd get a C&D from Edios, or whoever owns the Tomb Raider license these days.

Comment

• A little different...

What games can you list that are specific to tentacles, monsters and creatures that are the basis for the rape endings? Similar to Viper RSR...

Any ideas?

Comment

• Parthenon Tentacle Master is one.

that's all I know! XD

Comment

• Lusterise's W触区 or 'WShock' would classify as a tentacle/rape type game, and loosely as a 'game over rape' game...well...in some senses anyway.

It's quite dark, I found it a bit too disturbing for me, but then tentacles creep me out a bit...and ones that turn girls into 'breeding pots' just...*shudder*...

Comment

• Not entirely sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for but Matujai is probably the best tentacle game out there (but you really have to like tentacles).

Comment

• Originally posted by Seekster View Post
                      Not entirely sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for but Matujai is probably the best tentacle game out there (but you really have to like tentacles).
                      I've never heard of this game. Do you have a link or something for it?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Seekster View Post
                        Not entirely sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for but Matujai is probably the best tentacle game out there (but you really have to like tentacles).
                        I looked around HF for a while and there's like 3 posts that mention it, but none have links or even pictures. Hard to tell if it's really good without personal confirmation.

Comment

• Just downloaded Seiren Harp, the game file is an rgssad, I have not come across this type before. I saw some extractors but have no idea what to do with them. Is there an easy method? Little help pls

Comment

• Originally posted by NecroNova View Post
                            I looked around HF for a while and there's like 3 posts that mention it, but none have links or even pictures. Hard to tell if it's really good without personal confirmation.
                            I looked around too.... Nada...

If anyone has an info link + pics to this "Matujai" tentacle game... Please do share

Comment

• AMM i do not want to be rude but isnt the game named Majutai ??? there is a torrent on Hgame Section XD

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...hlight=Majutai

Comment

• Originally posted by maryel View Post
                                AMM i do not want to be rude but isnt the game named Majutai ??? there is a torrent on Hgame Section XD

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...hlight=Majutai
                                See, Majutai makes sense. Matujai doesn't. I'm going to mark him down for wasting my time with that goose chase.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X