Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Game Over Rape

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys could you share this game with other (Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu)?
    From what ive read it seems awesome but i cant find it anywhere ;/
    thx in adv

Comment

• Originally posted by strus94738 View Post
      Guys could you share this game with other (Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu)?
      From what ive read it seems awesome but i cant find it anywhere ;/
      thx in adv
      Did you look in the full download section, because I got it from there three days ago.

Comment

• Hey urielmanx, any pic or place to download those game you recommed??
        Since other than ero night, i counld't find any of the other game you list..

Comment

• Originally posted by krisslanza View Post
          Hmmm the game being discussed earlier is a parody (of sorts) of Clock Tower isn't it? Only with H instead.

I heard you mention Guro in it so I need to ask... How much? Guro is obviously not very high on my list of things I'd like to see. But a game that has the "run or rape" feature is always something nice to try. Not if it'll make me want to gouge my eyes out though.

There is absolutely no Guro.

And the link in the download section does not have sound, use the one i uploaded instead. If it is still active that is...

Comment

• I hate to be a buzzkill here, but I keep my eye on this thread to find new games that fit the criteria, but the Drill game has kind of hijacked the last few pages. It's not that it is a bad game at all, but at this point I think it should have its own thread. Actually, from what I recall it used to, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Originally posted by urielmanx View Post
            Examples:
            Ero nigth
            ROA
            Jungle gilr
            Demon girl
            I have heard of all of these games except "ROA." Is that an abbreviation for a game already here? I don't recognize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by undeadclown View Post
              I have heard of all of these games except "ROA." Is that an abbreviation for a game already here? I don't recognize it.
              It's an H fighting game made by the board that made Ryonasaga and RyonaRPG. You can get it here. It's kind of on hiatus from what I can tell, since they seem to be focusing on stuff for RyonaRPG.

Comment

• Couple of things:
                One cant find a link to any of this stuff really people make lots of references; but dont post links; and Im having a hard time finding a link to the drill game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by xRedThornx View Post
                  It's an H fighting game made by the board that made Ryonasaga and RyonaRPG. You can get it here. It's kind of on hiatus from what I can tell, since they seem to be focusing on stuff for RyonaRPG.
                  All I found at this link was a bunch of stuff for RyonaRPG and Ryonsaga. Nothing called ROA. While the RPG does look like a good game, something always goes wrong when I try to unzip it, so it's unplayable.

Comment

• arrgg i forgot the page to get the rpg program
                    There is no spoon... only sporks ...sporks EVERYWHERE!!!!

Comment

All I found at this link was a bunch of stuff for RyonaRPG and Ryonsaga. Nothing called ROA. While the RPG does look like a good game, something always goes wrong when I try to unzip it, so it's unplayable.
                      It might have been pushed back a page or two by new files.

Comment

ROA is there, it's the "Fighting Game" of the three, I've included a screen shot of it.

It's rather fun if anything, yet there are ATM only 4 stages ( 3 of them are just fighting sexually active landrays of all things, last one vs. Lilims. ). AFAIK it's still being worked on, yet focus is clearly on RyonaRPG and Ryonasaga. If you want it to be hosted for easy DL just ask.

On that note:
                        If anyone wishes for an English patched Ryonasaga, here you go. I was thinking about making it's own topic for it but it seems people already know about it...and don't seem that interested into modding/creating content for it...

http://www.4shared.com/file/83869083...hVER09-01.html

I kinda work as a bridge between the Japanese that make this and the English that are interested in it, so if you have any questions about these games PLEASE ask away!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you.

I honestly can't say anymore than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by lipucd10 View Post
                            ROA is there, it's the "Fighting Game" of the three, I've included a screen shot of it.

It's rather fun if anything, yet there are ATM only 4 stages ( 3 of them are just fighting sexually active landrays of all things, last one vs. Lilims. ). AFAIK it's still being worked on, yet focus is clearly on RyonaRPG and Ryonasaga. If you want it to be hosted for easy DL just ask.

On that note:
                            If anyone wishes for an English patched Ryonasaga, here you go. I was thinking about making it's own topic for it but it seems people already know about it...and don't seem that interested into modding/creating content for it...

http://www.4shared.com/file/83869083...hVER09-01.html

I kinda work as a bridge between the Japanese that make this and the English that are interested in it, so if you have any questions about these games PLEASE ask away!
                            can you post a direct link to roa i don't have the attention span to look through all of it

Comment

• Originally posted by foamy111 View Post
                              can you post a direct link to roa i don't have the attention span to look through all of it
                              http://dev.rsaga.org/up/src/up1101.lzh

Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by lipucd10 View Post
                                I'm doing it wrong.

ROA does this running through Applocale on XP Pro, and I just installed the Japanese language input, followed by a reboot.

Well, I believe I installed JLI....

http://tinyurl.com/yuszn

I followed the above guide.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X