Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Your Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Artificial Girl 3

Well just as with my last "Your Artificial Girl" thread this is for showing off your girl that you have made in Artificial girl 3. The rules are the same as last:

1. No negative comments about each others girls. (We don't want to turn this into a flame thread.)
    2. Remeber to use the edit button to add new picture. It alright to make a new posts from time to time but we don't want people spamming this thread.
    3. Be sure to manage your attachments and image host sites. So we don't get a bunch of "Sorry but this picture have been removed" pictures.
    4. Please if you used any mods, try to post the names of the mods (links to said mods are also welcomed).
    Last edited by ShadowRFox; 12-15-2013, 06:13 PM.

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

• Originally posted by SoSilencer View Post
    Only made one attempt so far but she looks a bit more realistic compared to most. It's so difficult to make them not look like cartoons or aliens!!!

That looks really good. Great job!

Comment

• These are my anime-derived girls. Actually, i've posted them. But its such a shame that i can't use them until the full version released. So, i tweaked them to a wallpaper

Ambigram!

Comment

• i like your hinamori
        XDD

Comment

• my yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kh405; 09-10-2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• I dont know about you guys, but seriously, anime type eyes (those huge pretty eyes girls we've seen in anime) only works for cell shaded girl. For the DoAesque type girls like this, anime eyes just dont fit.

Scares the shit of me sometimes >.>

Comment

• Cant say I like the Big anime eyes, anyway how bout some Kirche, shes a work progress
              Attached Files

Comment

• Senna .... Bleach - the movie
                Last edited by Killua1986; 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                  I dont know about you guys, but seriously, anime type eyes (those huge pretty eyes girls we've seen in anime) only works for cell shaded girl. For the DoAesque type girls like this, anime eyes just dont fit.

Scares the shit of me sometimes >.>
                  Im sorry but I beg to differ...I made some with bigger eyes than normal and they look fine to me...but to each his own opinion (thats the theme of the game)...Heres my final roster until the game comes out...

Comment

• the pink beauty
                    Last edited by Killua1986; 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• my first attempt ><'

Last edited by diablic; 09-12-2007, 03:09 AM.
                      ekhem...

Comment

• Originally posted by SFOHollandMGO View Post
                        Im sorry but I beg to differ...I made some with bigger eyes than normal and they look fine to me...but to each his own opinion (thats the theme of the game)...Heres my final roster until the game comes out...
                        well, yeah. it's just about one's taste. Just make the girl taht you like. Altough i agree with toxic. I'm not a fan of huge anime eye

BTW, i don't think 'rooster' is the right term for them
                        Ambigram!

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

The faces are too flat =x
                          And it needs a hip/booty modifier.
                          But otherwise i think she looks cute enough.

Comment

• yeah, thet's also the problem that i often encountered. the face looks flat if viewen from certain angle. It could use more face modifier
                            Ambigram!

Comment

• My current Rooster
                              Heaven or Hell... duel one, Lets Rock!

Comment

• Hah

Originally posted by seymouromega View Post
                                New entry, just randomize with the options... the first is so awful

That looks like the clown guy from SAW 1-IV lmao...

Comment

Working...
                                X