Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Your Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Artificial Girl 3

Well just as with my last "Your Artificial Girl" thread this is for showing off your girl that you have made in Artificial girl 3. The rules are the same as last:

1. No negative comments about each others girls. (We don't want to turn this into a flame thread.)
    2. Remeber to use the edit button to add new picture. It alright to make a new posts from time to time but we don't want people spamming this thread.
    3. Be sure to manage your attachments and image host sites. So we don't get a bunch of "Sorry but this picture have been removed" pictures.
    4. Please if you used any mods, try to post the names of the mods (links to said mods are also welcomed).
    Last edited by ShadowRFox; 12-15-2013, 06:13 PM.

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

• Originally posted by mk2000 View Post
    I replaced 1 Boeing into a Hello Kitty Shopper
    the shopper is taken from PPD game mod (modder unknown)

see the preview
    Cool work!
    Must... Not... Play AG3! AAAAARGH!!

Comment

• FEELING BLUE

It is all beelzebub3 fault looking at xnonamex fur coat on their character made me feel cold.
      So the only way i could warm up is cuddle up to something furry.

A little preview to my next upload.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by childish; 05-27-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Prism Justice

Well, I've been trying to recreate some char and costumes from a game from pin-point. I already made one, but i feel that it lack of some details. So here is what I made so far...

Sample
        Spoiler

State_1
        Spoiler

State_2
        Spoiler

Bikini
        Spoiler

Also I improved the Misty char and cos in lian_rozen's blog.
        Spoiler

Attached Files

Comment

• Hey guys.
          Here's another bunch of pictures from another character I've been working.
          Hope you like her

The main costume was inspired from Daphnee made by Capt Jam
          Attached Files
          Last edited by prototypex28; 05-26-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• I got bored and decided to play doctor in more ways than one and merged my favourite tatts of my rock girls together and came up with this. due to her being a mix and max I decided to name her rainbow
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

• Appreciation

Hello everyone, here is my appreciation for some recent contributions to this thread.

erochichi - Thank you sincerely for your nice comment about my girls. I did not expect this from you, because my girls are not nearly as... um, well endowed as most of yours are! But who is the hot blonde with the c-cup boobs that you posted last?

markantony - Wow, I want to try that skin you use that helps make your girls look so amazing. I hope you post some in-game screenshots one day.

prototypex28 - Believable and sexy girls showing off new hairstyles, and you've captured them in some raunchy scenes. Your version of Daphnee makes me hot for teacher.

XnonameX - Anika looks great in all of her different roles, and I like your other stripper too. I want those dollar-bill outfits. Your improvement of Misty is especially hot in her red suspenders. Oh no, tentacle rape!

Capt Jam - I too want to help Nishi become a model... ahem, and I appreciate the background stories you create for your characters. The girl with soft boobs that fall a little is also very desirable.

zyrexia - I will have to try the High Heels mod now that you've shown it can do pubic hair. Is it easy? Thanks, and that is quite a bush! I like the blue cat-girl too.

taffy - I enjoy your creativity with your girls, poses and screenshots, especially the bondage stuff and the Naruto Triple Threat with word balloons.

Crowd6195 - Askuka Kazama looks great in 3DSV2. I don't know what 3DSV2 is, but I do like that it can create a lesbian scene on the beach.

darkbeat0 - Your girls seem a bit Elven to me and look great in their many outfits. I like your bunny, kimono and sailor outfits best.

geezerman - Your new girl is cute, sort of innocent yet seductive. I have also had problems with blonde eyebrows looking green in-game, as you did.

beelzebub3 - I like the high-school harem. Great outfits for the pink-haired rocker and rest of the band, and the new band looks even better, but poor Hilda! I want the Dio and Misfits t-shirts.

tmvaegis - Astryl is both sexy and scary at the same time, but sexy wins, so she can take me on a tour of the dark side anytime. Of course Erza is hot too.

tobiwo - Your girls, clothes, and poses are always so incredible, detailed and sexy. I hope you continue to post more.

dechuba - I like the hat and western look, and I am sort of surprised to see it works so well with the blue hair, nice job.

roguefiend - It was worth your time to update those girls (and that pink dress), as they are very believable and pretty! I too prefer to spend my time working on just a few worlds, hoping to achieve quality over quantity.

Subtrance - Good looking cat-girls. I like Ahri, Grace, and the nameless fox the best. I definitely think you should post more photos.

Afrognamedglen - The eyes are very detailed and expressive, with nice face shape. I like the hair on "JSBaseTest" and eyebrows on "JSBaseNew". I too have a default girl that I start with to make new girls.

mk2000 - Oh my, how wonderful, a Hello Kitty Shopper! I also like your girl standing next to it with her blonde modded hairstyle.

Please keep it coming, and thanks everyone for contributing!

Drenched
              "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
              by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• Birdy the Mighty DECODE

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

• すげえ!!  そのヘッドゲアがほしい~

Cool!! I want that head gear~

Originally posted by StormWing
                  Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• The Reeds Family

Hello everyone.

As I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I enjoy creating families of girls that someone might meet in real life. Even though I began playing AG3 in 2008, so far I have only created four families. I like to think this is because I focus on quality, or because I have revised my families many times, but maybe I am just really slow.

I hope you enjoy my work. Please allow me to introduce the girls of my first world:

The Reeds Family

Spoiler

For a list of mods I used, see my first post in this thread.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Drenched; 06-18-2014, 01:17 PM. Reason: I have mild OCD so I had to fix some things.
                    "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
                    by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• drenched You have a real talent with clothing
                      kuromame

I was thinking of going old school for my next upload ?
                      Black & White on a test character.
                      markantony skin re-coloured.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by childish; 05-31-2014, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Recent work

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

• Kunoichi

I've been making a kunoichi costume like a picture in devianart, but ended making a completly different costume to that picture.
                          Spoiler

The pose is based on the stance of Greninja. I'm going to upload it in the same post of my mod compilation: "moar poses".
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by XnonameX; 06-02-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
                            I've been making a kunoichi costume of a picture on devianart, but ended making a completly different costume to that picture.
                            Spoiler

Cool! Oh you gotta upload this!

Originally posted by StormWing
                            Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2000 View Post
                              I replaced 1 Boeing into a Hello Kitty Shopper
                              the shopper is taken from PPD game mod (modder unknown)

see the preview
                              Is this for AG3 or Sb3. Is the girl in AG3?
                              My girls - - - Tutorials - - - Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by zhaul View Post
                                Is this for AG3 or Sb3. Is the girl in AG3?
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...68#post3542368
                                Last edited by childish; 11-01-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X