Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Your Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Artificial Girl 3

Well just as with my last "Your Artificial Girl" thread this is for showing off your girl that you have made in Artificial girl 3. The rules are the same as last:

1. No negative comments about each others girls. (We don't want to turn this into a flame thread.)
    2. Remeber to use the edit button to add new picture. It alright to make a new posts from time to time but we don't want people spamming this thread.
    3. Be sure to manage your attachments and image host sites. So we don't get a bunch of "Sorry but this picture have been removed" pictures.
    4. Please if you used any mods, try to post the names of the mods (links to said mods are also welcomed).
    Last edited by ShadowRFox; 12-15-2013, 06:13 PM.

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

• Originally posted by zhaul View Post
    Is this for AG3 or Sb3. Is the girl in AG3?
    sorry for my late respons, that helicopter is just an item, you can easily add that into every map you wants, the girl is Maria from SB3

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
    Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• Eureka

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

• A little preview of what is comming next, just a test at the moment.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by childish; 11-01-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Nightmare for AG3

Someone has hack map AG3 into 3DSV2, and i can only say
          This is unbelieve works.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Simakaze

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by tobiwo View Post
              Spoiler
              Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

黒いゼカマシすげええええ!!

Black Zekamashi awesoooome!!

Originally posted by StormWing
              Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• New pictures

Hello
                Here are new pictuers.

Spoiler

I know the pictures are just as usual but I was very busy lately with modeling. It will take a while until the project will be finished.
                Attached Files
                Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

Hair compilation: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!429

Comment

• The Parker Family

Hello everyone,

Here are my thoughts on the recent work of others, followed by the introduction of my second family, the Parker family.

zyrexia - Thanks for your compliment! I'll try applying pubic hair directly to the skin. The markantony skin looks strange in B&W. Does everyone have this skin but me? The thick goat horns in your preview really help it look great!

kuromane - That's a hot version of Birdy the Mighty, and the way you've colored her is especially appealing. Also, your Eureka looks very much like the real character.

tobiwo - Your work is always wonderful. I favor the nurses. I like the small syringe. I like the big syringe even more! あなたの仕事はいつも素晴らしいです。私は看護師を支持する。私は小さな注射器が好きです。私ももっと大き な注射器のように!

XnonameX
                  - That is an exciting pose you use to show off your kunoichi costume, and I love the in-game screenshot that looks like the girl wearing it has been vanquished by your avatar.

markantony - Your girls are so amazing that I don't even like to post right after your posts, because I feel my girls look bad by comparison. (Especially when my girl is a heroin addict. Sorry, I have tried to help her quit using drugs, but she is hopeless.)

oystermug - I know you didn't make a recent post in this thread, but I want to compliment you on the beautiful blonde hair that markantony used for his latest screenshots.

darkbeat0 - It must be cold at the shrine at night. Those girls look very sexy naked, but maybe you should be nice and let them have some clothes!

~~~~~~~~

Previously, I introduced the Reeds family, and now I'd like to introduce the girls of my second world, the Parker family. As members of a lower social and economic class, the Parker girls must endure many of the disadvantages of the less fortunate:

The Parker Family

Spoiler

For a list of mods I used, please see my first post in this thread.
                  Attached Files
                  "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
                  by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• JIGOKU SENSEI NUBE GIRL 3DSV2 (Hack Bathroom Darziel AG3 to 3DSV2)

Kitchen Room AG3 maybe will be the next to be hack

The Girls:
                    - Yukime
                    - Miki
                    _ Kyoko

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Crowd6195; 06-27-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                      Just a little preview of what i will be sharing next of course still in testing.
                      Contributors captjam skin recoloured, zeru skin with the blue extracted & the tattoo deuglyone recoloured.
                      Updated a couple more picture's added a couple more tattoo's & used dilldoe hair recoloured & did a bit of polishing.
                      Cool looking!

...For me, just testing... Ar with hair... Genn with horns and ears... And something else...

Click image for larger version

Name:	testing1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	4900870 Click image for larger version

Name:	testing2.jpg
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	4900871 Click image for larger version

Name:	testing3,1.jpg
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	4900872

Comment

• "But for me it feels like hardly anyone is posting something in this thead."

Is it so? Then i must collect some captions and post them soon! I haven`t posted anything for weeks, but i have been playing AG3 quite much every week.

Capt Jam, your experimental and otherwordly hairstyles must be very suitable for alien girl characters? And human women, who are already wearing some extravagant clothes!

Reason my spare posting is ongoing Football(soccer) World Cup in Brazil, i have watched every game this far.
                        Sorry for USA falling out in first knock-off stage to Belgium. Americans fought with great spirit, never giving up, and with some skill too. It was one of the most dramatic games i have ever seen!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by erochichi; 07-02-2014, 03:43 PM.
                        Heiwa.

Comment

• beach picuture

Hello

Here are some beach pictures. The outfits are from shadow mages compilation.
                          All credit for the outfits goes to shadowmage and the creators of bikinis.

Spoiler

Ignis outfit (from Jingai Makyou)

credit: the outfits was ORIGINALLY from W1N12 and re-invented by Deathtroyer. Stormwing add the invinsible bra (with awsum effect when you take it off), a hair band, a new hair mod (from Sjaakster), a sword (from Uppervolta), boot's texture, put ONLY the right part of the long glove, & put ONLY the left part of the short glove.

The outfit can be found in Stormwings AG3 Uploads. Please rep W1N12, Deathtroyer and Stormwing if you like the ouftit.

Spoiler

Attached Files
                          Last edited by darkbeat0; 07-06-2014, 04:25 AM.
                          Skydrive link for picture sharing and uploaded outifts: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=9651F...D1F5629C12!105

Comment

• felt one piece needed more representation for ag3 so plan on making some more of the girls starting with camie. here's what I have so far
                            hoping to add domino and also sadi if I can get her hair right
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by beelzebub3; 07-06-2014, 12:19 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Battle suit

Hello

This is the project that XnonameX and I have been working on.
                              The outfit is a mix of the t-elos outfit and an outfit from Happy End Trigger. The credit goes the creator of Happy End Trigger and the creator of the t-elos outfit. Big thanks to FoolBoy for providing the outfit. XnonameX and I put alot of work and time to converted it to AG3.

If you like the outfit please rep XnonameX as well.

And here is the result:

Spoiler

Attached Files
                              Last edited by darkbeat0; 07-09-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Hehe that lipstick kiss, I guess you use Filter Forge.

Comment

Working...
                                X