Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Your Artificial Girl 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Artificial Girl 3

Well just as with my last "Your Artificial Girl" thread this is for showing off your girl that you have made in Artificial girl 3. The rules are the same as last:

1. No negative comments about each others girls. (We don't want to turn this into a flame thread.)
    2. Remeber to use the edit button to add new picture. It alright to make a new posts from time to time but we don't want people spamming this thread.
    3. Be sure to manage your attachments and image host sites. So we don't get a bunch of "Sorry but this picture have been removed" pictures.
    4. Please if you used any mods, try to post the names of the mods (links to said mods are also welcomed).
    Last edited by ShadowRFox; 12-15-2013, 06:13 PM.

Feel free to add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowRFox/

Demo's not installing

Hi every1 i have some problems with the data1.cab file and the installing stops. The error messange is japanese so i dont know exactly whats the problem. Any ideas ?

Comment

I find it interesting to get to see everyone's tastes reflected in their girls, and now there is chance of such variety it is good.

Comment

Bah, here's mine. Her name is Teresa.
        Attached Files

Comment

any word on when the full game's out?

Comment

I guess I'm a sucker for semi-realism looks. But that also made my design look rather unremarkable compare to everybody else's.

Anyhow, here's my blonde, my elf, and my attempt at making a somewhat loli(?)/young looking character without making her look too unnatural.

Originally posted by cwichura View Post
            One thing that seems overwhelmingly predominant in all the designs posted so far is that they all have very, VERY pointy chins. (Great for the elfin look, but horrible for anything else.) Yes, some are more rounded than others, but even the "more rounded" still look pretty pointy to me; I've yet to see one with a rounded chin that actually looks, well, "real". I haven't attempted to play with the character builder myself, but is this something that they left out of the face gen? Or is it just that everyone here so far happens to like/prefer the pointy chins?
            I think it's mostly because it's hard to make a natural round chin with this tool set, nore be able to make one that looks good. Realistic beauty is just next to impossible due to the nature of this tool.

But for the heck of it, here's a face I made with as much realism thrown in as I could. While still keep her reasonably attractive. She's asian if you can't tell already.

Last edited by mrshyu; 08-25-2007, 08:10 PM. Reason: Took out my attempt at making a loli, since it's pretty much impossible to make one that's not creepy

Comment

One thing that seems overwhelmingly predominant in all the designs posted so far is that they all have very, VERY pointy chins. (Great for the elfin look, but horrible for anything else.) Yes, some are more rounded than others, but even the "more rounded" still look pretty pointy to me; I've yet to see one with a rounded chin that actually looks, well, "real". I haven't attempted to play with the character builder myself, but is this something that they left out of the face gen? Or is it just that everyone here so far happens to like/prefer the pointy chins?

I wonder if Illusion will include a bunch of preset designs to select from in the final game that are based on girls in their prior games. E.g., "click me for Maria".

Comment

The results of some experimentation.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Suriko; 08-25-2007, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Kinda looks like Storm.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's one of the girls I've done so far.

It would seem that a certain member shares the same taste in kunoichi that I do >.>
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's after two hours of switching and messing up with the buttons until the English translation.

You see, I was going for a unemotional yet cute character but decided to add my own taste into it.
                      She's actually nice to me. A semi-realistic face, very exotic with the black complexion and traits yet still looking very Japanese in origin.

But considering the costumes we usually have in Illusion games, I don't see what would fit her.
                      Attached Files

Comment

A person I created plus some quick photoshop to make it looks nice and get a higher res.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here is what I came up with
                          Attached Files

Comment

My girl here, a few twinks away from the final version too, I am quite happy with the result and can't wait for the actual game.

And before you ask, yes, I do have a thing for red >.>
                            Attached Files

Comment

Her name is : Kobayashi Mina

i agree with the chin comments! i wish it could be better..
                              Attached Files

Comment

An update on my first and a test trying to make an asian-looking girl. Can´t really say if the second one became good or not, feels as if something is missing, oh well...

But I must say that I am very satisfied with my first one, and all of you guys have made a great job on making girls.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X