Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Requesting Yin from Darker than black.
    -Hajan Vunkad Dras...

Comment

• Yin, from Darker Than Black (v2.0)

Here ya go ^_^ You can edit her as you like.

Oh, btw, i make her size smaller with Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard. Well, she IS shorter than Hei, right? ^_^
      Delete the v1.0 files.

Yin v2.0 (from Darker Than Black 1st season).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Yin..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	4825062

Her hair made from Jinshi0's Viara The Wolf Ninja (Yuusha) mod for AG3. Because Yin is smaller than Hei (the bad@$$ guy, main character hero in the anime Darker Than Black), i made her short (loli-esque appearance) with DarkHound's Illusion Wizzard. I made her outfit from Saber (Fate / Stay Night, d'uh~) dress (particularly, Push-up Apron), but on Yin, this clothes definitely a Turtleneck shirt.

If anyone can make a better version of her, please do! I'm very happy if someone can make a better version of my works ^_^

4Shared~

Storm Wing m(_ _)m
      Last edited by Stormwing; 11-05-2014, 06:34 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• You're so much faster than I am. -_-'

I'm sorry I was not clear about this before. What I meant was the fashion she has. I spent ages fooling around on Xara but I couldn't figure out how to apply the texture in a way that allows for the small patch of skin in the middle there.

Regarding Yin (or any girls height for that matter) You have a mod, or a link to a mod, so that I can get access to the Height parameter in-game? I think it would be easier than to request you do the height for me every time.

Attached are 2 images showing the Dress. (front and back)
        and another image of what I currently have.

Thanks and Thanks again.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Uweelme2; 10-24-2009, 05:43 AM.
        -Hajan Vunkad Dras...

Comment

• Too bad i can't make a good textures for her outfit...

About the height issue... Ever tried Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard?? It's so simple, very user friendly. Just choose the AG3 tab, adjust some options, pick a girl, & change her heights. Oh, and please remember, you might want to change her size alomg with HER outfit, so don't try to change OTHER outfit to her smaller size. For example:
          -change Yin from the value 1 to 0.90,
          -choose YIN'S outfit only,
          -some other outfit are for other characters, so don't pick them for Yin,
          -pants & back accessory & head's accessory are not fit for a shorter character if you didn't modify the value with Wizzard,
          -swimsuits & underwears & shirts are fit for ALL characters. Tall or short.
          -VUKKEN PROFIT!! XD
          Last edited by Stormwing; 10-24-2009, 07:14 AM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• lol thanks.
            -Hajan Vunkad Dras...

Comment

• @Gaofaigar, Holahov, & Cyclonus2k8: Kix re-uploading his Queen's Blade works. Grab it while it's still hawt (well technically, they ARE hawt LOLs)

And give Positive rep to Kix for his effort )

Comment

• Somehow my request was removed, and since I don't believe I violated any rules, I shall request again. If anyone has Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War, I would really appreciate the upload. Thanks-a-million!!
                CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR NYUNYUELF'S AG3 GIRLS ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by nyunyuelf View Post
                  Somehow my request was removed, and since I don't believe I violated any rules, I shall request again. If anyone has Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War, I would really appreciate the upload. Thanks-a-million!!
                  You may have been a victim of the rollbacks that the hongfire server has been having. If you want send me a pic of the character you want and I'll see what I can do. I'm not as skilled as these other guys, but I do have my moments. Also, (I don't mean to direct this towards you, nyunyuelf) please be patient. A lot of these guys have day jobs too.

Currently playing Final Fantasy 14
                  Server: Besaid
                  User: Fuuhououji
                  Look me up!

Comment

• deedlit pics

I hope this works!
                    Attached Files
                    CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR NYUNYUELF'S AG3 GIRLS ^^

Comment

• I know this question is probably in the wrong thread, and if you'll point me in the right direction, it won't happen again. But I've D/L'd some really great girls from the database. Thank you all!!! Unfortunately some are missing hair! I thought i had all the hair mods. What am i doing wrong?

Comment

• Anyone know if there are any Zoids characters other than Kotana? I'm mainly looking for Fiona and Moonbay from Chaotic Century.

Comment

• i wnat find this character

i wnat find this character

this character is in AG3 Guy's Full Dick Uncensor mod by madman71

please help me
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I have another request

Hoshi Sato From Enterprise

Spoiler

[IMG]http%3A//www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200307/sato01/200x150.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by cakuzma; 10-30-2009, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• hello all not prompt But how can this effect it
                              how to create a similar texture to help a program
                              all hong climbed cannot find this girl Put anyone else please
                              or anyone else please create such a girl

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=75856&page=22
                              Last edited by KURAJ5000; 10-31-2009, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• JUN and MC HAMMER Baggy Pants

I'm still requesting JUN form Star Gladiator and MC HAMMER type pants, those
                                wide baggy genie pants he wears but for the girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X