Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Can someone PM the password for upjs3mod2273 plz
    EDIT*
    Ok here is the .zip file
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/dttgkm...js3mod2273.zip
    It is still password protected..... maybe someone else can figure it out.
    Here is the UV description "* Yes, Cosplay Hentai Kamen et Gear" .. can't open any of the files but the cha files are named ringo... so I'm guessing its Ringo from Air Gear in this outfit http://www.e-life.youthinks.com/pict...ar_ringo_1.jpg Sooooo you can see why I want this mods password, Thx for any help you can give.
    Last edited by roguefiend; 11-03-2009, 01:47 PM.
    Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
    "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
    I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• was curious if any one would be able to upload a character from the ag3 database for me

name is CarlaBurns, made by jzdzgz,

you can use dragon as a search tag and its right there,
      for some reason i keep erroring when i try to download it.

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone has all of the DOA characters, i've been looking but it's hard to find good ones that have their clothing as well.

Comment

• i was wondering if any body had the miyuki char (umemaro character)
          i will rep ya if ya help me out
          @Lockep
          try here http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/jackshjp/
          or here http://artificialgirlmods02.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I would like to request Caprice Quevillion from "A Miracle of Science."
            Spoiler

Greta would be nice as well.
            Spoiler

Comment

• AG3 WIZZARD INSTALLER THAT SHOULD BE SAID

crash: I ALMOST KILLED MY PC! its actually very simple to install the damn illusion wizzard and then modding, just that nowhere its said exactly how.... sooo here one help that wouldve spared me 3 hours --' YOU DONT PUT WIZZARD IN ANY AG3 MOD FOLDER.. it doesnt exist.... wizzard is the one that has the mod folder... so here what you do.

You install the ag3 anywhere you like on your computer...

Then install/extract illusion wizzard... i dont know if it works worst or whatever but for less head ache place it inside the illusion folder right where the ag3 exe is...

Download the mods then place thme inside a folder "mods" now available due to illusion wizzard.

Open illusion wizzard and select the mod you want and add it to install... do not mind that those clicking thingys on top are not working.. I dont even configure it... I just install it after go back to the exe and play with your newly added mod that simple

ooh bite me xD I hope that was in the readme file.... BUT THE GAME IS AWSOME!!!!!!!

Comment

• is miracle of science an online comic or soemthing? did you make it yourself?

Comment

• Can Someone make Vanessa Z. Schneider from the game P. N. 03 from Capcom for GC?

Here some pics:
                  Spoiler

Last edited by Johnny Snake; 11-09-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Ruidia Request

i just downloaded ruidia from the ag3database. i noticed in the preview pic there was the original darker skin model. does anyone have her for ag3. on a side note, i could not find the clothes for ruidia in hongfire. does anyone have those to upload.

much thanks

btw if anyone wants the lighter skin ruidia, she is on the ag3database under the name YuushaRuidia, author: donniedarko.

Comment

• Hello, wonder if anyone tried to make Lightning from ff13 yet? Would like t request for her if anyone has the time ((:

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonus2k8 View Post
                        is miracle of science an online comic or soemthing? did you make it yourself?
                        Yes, it is.
                        No, I do not have anything to do with its creation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keiblerkeibler View Post
                          i just downloaded ruidia from the ag3database. i noticed in the preview pic there was the original darker skin model. does anyone have her for ag3. on a side note, i could not find the clothes for ruidia in hongfire. does anyone have those to upload.

much thanks

btw if anyone wants the lighter skin ruidia, she is on the ag3database under the name YuushaRuidia, author: donniedarko.
                          I would also like to 2nd this request as i want the darker vers and need her clothes

now if only someone could make Viara from [Illusion] Yuusha (is it me or does she look like she has latina in her?)
                          i would be verry graitful
                          Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
                          Last edited by cakuzma; 11-10-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Would it be possible to make chubbier characters such as the ones in real drive (i.e. Sennou Chosashitsu)? Example here (the one on the left) ¨__¨
                            Attached Files

Comment

• This one??

Originally posted by StormWing
                              Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Pacifica Casull/Rachel Casull: Scrapped Princess

Excuse me guys, can anyone pull either one off
                                Spoiler
                                ?
                                *~SEXY~*

Comment

Working...
                                X